Canon Eos R + RF 14-35mm f4 L IS
Canon R+ 14-35mm
The Canon R + 14-35mm kit is an excellent pack with a great combination of quality and price that allows you to achieve professional results. The EOS R features a large 30.3MP Dual Pixel full-frame CMOS sensor with 5655 points of auto focus. The included RF 14-35mm lens has exceptional optical performance with crisp, sun-free results.
With this purchase you will receive as a GIFT:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- Master Photography or Video RBG School, Course valued at 350€
- Capture ONE license. while stocks last
This product is not available, but please contact us and we can give you other options.Contact us
Canon R+ 14-35mm
Visit our Blog to find out all about Canon EOS R
EOS R features
The first step in Canon's mirrorless evolution, the EOS R unites a rebuilt lens mount and an updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is about to be the means to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera, the EOS R features a 30.3MP high-resolution full-frame CMOS sensor paired with a DIGIC 8 image processor. The combination of these technologies offers a wide sensitivity range up to a native ISO 40000, fast continuous shooting at 8 fps and UHD 4K video recording30. In addition to images, the sensor also provides an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which uses 5655 selectable points to acquire focus quickly and accurately. This focusing system is also sensitive up to EV-6 to work in impressively dark conditions. The AF system is also perfectly suited to 4K UHD video recording capabilities, which are also completed with Movie Digital IS to minimise camera shake, the built-in Canon recording function for greater dynamic range, and 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 outputs by HDMI for even greater colour control.
Beyond the performance attributes, this camera has been designed from the ground up and features a high-resolution OLED electronic viewfinder and 3.69m dots for clear and bright eye vision. Conversely, a 3.15" 2.1m LCD touchscreen is also offered, and it has a swivel design to fit work from high and low angles. Also accommodating tactile cravings is a multifunctional bar, which can be customized to intuitively adjust the shooting settings. And as a chamber built to withstand the harshest environments, the magnesium alloy body is sealed with dust and moisture.
Canon RF Lens Mount
Starting with a new lens mount, the EOS R is the first camera to support Canon's line of RF mount lenses. This mount is characterized by its width of 54mm in diameter and its short backward flange distance of 20mm, which promotes the ability to design lenses that are both faster and smaller than their SLR equivalents. The mount also incorporates a 12-pin electronic contact system for more sophisticated autofocus and image stabilization functions. This mounting design also provides full compatibility with existing EF and EF-S mount lenses through an optional EF-EOS R mount adapter.
30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor
A large 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor is introduced that serves as an ideal balance between high-resolution output, low-light performance, and high-speed capabilities. When combined with the DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS R offers a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400 to work in a variety of lighting conditions. Fast continuous shooting at 8fps is also supported for photographing moving subjects.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers smooth and fast focusing performance in a manner similar to how a video camera acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of 5655 phase detection collection elements on most image sensor to reduce focus search for faster and more direct control of focus placement. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is obtained with each shot. When shooting video, Film Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face-tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focusing is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change focus in an intuitive way. Subject tracking in movies is also intensified due to the ability of the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or messy scenarios. In addition, the focusing system is sensitive up to EV-6 to work in low light conditions with precise AF capabilities.
UHD 4K video recording and Canon Log Gamma
Designed for creating multimedia images, the EOS R supports UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution resolution at 30fps at 480Mb/s, along with Full HD 1080p capture at 60fps and HD 720p at 120fps for slow-motion playback. When recording on camera, 4K video has 4:2:2 sampling and 8-bit color depth, 10-bit 4:2:2 clean output is possible on the ITU-R CT.2020 when using an external recorder.
The built-in Canon Log also allows users to capture flat images with an improved dynamic range of 800% or 12 stops. This feature makes it easier to combine cameras in post-production and provides the greatest latitude and potential for color grading. For monitoring, a View Assist function is available, which emulates a graduated appearance for more accurate viewing on the camera's LCD screen.
Audio can be recorded using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external microphone can also be used via the 3.5mm microphone jack.
Dual Pixel RAW
First introduced with the EOS 5D Mark IV, Dual Pixel RAW allows photographers to record all the information that the sensor's unique pixel architecture can deliver, providing a way to make fine adjustments after taking the image. These adjustments include fine focus adjustments that can help you slightly adjust the focus point to bring out extra details, change the outline of the bokeh to improve composition, and reduce the ghosting effect in your photographs. This requires the use of Canon's Digital Photo Professional software.
- The built-in 3.69m dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a magnification of 0.71x and offers a bright and clear medium for eye-level viewing.
- The 3.15" 2.1m rear LCD screen has a swivel design for ease of use when working from high, low and front angles. It's also a touchscreen for intuitive control of menu shooting, playback, and navigation controls.
- The customizable multifunctional bar is located near the viewfinder on the back of the camera, and can be configured to control four functions using right, left, slide, and press movements. It can be used to adjust white balance or ISO, to control focus/display focus information or AF modes, switch to film shooting modes, use flexible priority AE, or be customized for other functions.
- The top panel incorporates a dot-matrix LCD display, which provides quick access to important camera settings.
- An SD memory card slot is included, and it supports UHS-II protocol for faster read and write speeds to better support 4K video recording and fast continuous shooting.
- The magnesium alloy body design is lightweight, durable, and features dust and water resistant seals for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to share, control and transfer images wirelessly with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
- The LP-E6N rechargeable Li-ion battery includes approximately 430 shots per charge, and charging in the camera is compatible with the PD-E1 USB power adapter. This camera also supports LP-E6 battery, however, it does not support charging on the camera.
- Digital Lens Optimizer helps minimize the occurrence of various optical aberrations in the camera, including diffraction, for cleaner image quality.
- Multi-shot noise reduction technology records four sequential exposures and then combines them in-camera to produce an image with softer tones and less noise to suit long-exposure images.
- Images can be saved as Compact Raw files (C-RAW / . CR3), which offer smaller file sizes for faster post-processing.
Features of the RF 14-35mm f4 L IS lens
Ultra-wide and stabilized, Canon 's RF 14-35mm f/4 L IS USM is an exceptionally versatile zoom characterized by its wide range, constant f/4 maximum aperture and advanced optical design. Gaining a bit at the wide end, this zoom offers a wider field of view to suit landscape, nature and architecture applications, and its modest maximum aperture also contributes to a sleek, highly portable design for take walks.
In terms of optics, the lens corresponds to its L-series designation and features three aspherical elements and three UD elements that produce a highly corrected image with high sharpness and accurate color reproduction. A trio of unique coatings have also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting throughout the zoom range. The L-series designation is also indicative of a robust physical design, and this 14-35mm is weather-sealed and features a fluorine coating on exposed elements for added protection against harsh weather conditions.
Unique among ultra-wide-anglers, this lens is also distinguished by its optical image stabilizer that compensates for up to 5.5 stops of camera movement, or up to 7 stops when paired with IBIS cameras. In addition, there is also a suitable Nano USM that offers fast and quiet autofocus performance and there is a minimum focusing distance of only 7.9" throughout the zoom range for creative close-up shots with wide angle.
- The wide-angle zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame RF-mount mirrorless cameras Canon .
- The constant maximum aperture of f/4 maintains constant illumination throughout the zoom range.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by 5.5 stops to allow you to work better in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Up to 7 stops of correction when used on EOS R series cameras with in-body image stabilization.
- The Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and an STM mechanism for fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photography and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in single-shot AF mode.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in harsh conditions.