Canon Eos 90D + Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 Contemporary
Canon 90D + Sigma 150-600mm
The Canon 90D + Sigma 150-600mm has a DIGIC 8 processor which allows the camera to be able to record 4K UHD video at 29.97p. It also features an excellent CMOS sensor with a total of 32.5 usable megapixels. Also included in this package is the Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 Contemporary, a lens specially designed for long-range photography that features an optical stabilizer.
With this purchase you will receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- GIFT: Master Photography RBG School valued at 160€
Canon 90D + Sigma 150-600mm
Features of the 90D camera
Positioned as a versatile camera with capable photo and video features, the Canon EOS 90D is a stylish DSLR that is also characterized by its high-resolution 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor. This updated sensor design achieves greater image clarity, resolution and dynamic range, along with expert sensitivity to ISO 25600 and low noise to suit work in a variety of situations. Combined with advanced image processing, this sensor is also capable of generating UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video, as well as supporting continuous still image capture speeds of up to 10fps. When working with the optical viewfinder, a suitable 45-point cross-type AF system delivers fast performance in a variety of lighting conditions to track moving subjects and work in low light, while the 5481-point dual-pixel CMOS AF system benefits live. View shooting and movie recording by providing smooth, natural focus quality similar to the way a camcorder takes focus. Complementing the imaging capabilities, the 90D sports a vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive control and freedom of composition, and an optical pentaprism viewfinder provides a bright, clear and realistic viewing medium characteristic of the DSLR shooting experience. In addition, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair mobile devices with the camera to transfer files wirelessly to share your photos and movies online.
32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor
With an impressive high-resolution 32.5 MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the 90D is capable of producing images with remarkable clarity and dynamic range, as well as a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600 and low noise for working in difficult lighting situations. . The sensor and image processor also get fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 10fps, record UHD 4K30p video, or record high-speed Full HD 1080p video at 120fps.
All 45-point cross-type AF and dual-pixel CMOS AF systems
Taking advantage of still image capture with the optical viewfinder, a 45-point wide-area cross-type phase detection autofocus system provides fast and accurate focusing in difficult lighting conditions down to -3 EV. For working with extender-equipped telephoto lenses, 27 of the points are capable of focusing up to f/8 and the central double cross type offers greater accuracy with brighter aperture values. The cross-type design of the sensors offers greater accuracy in mixed lighting and low-contrast conditions, and the wide coverage of the 45 sensors is ideal for tracking and maintaining focus on moving subjects. Making use of the 45 points is a number of four AF area selection modes, including single-point AF; AF Zone, where you can select from one of nine AF zones; Large Zone AF, offering a choice of three selectable zones; and 45-point AF auto selection, which allows the camera to select a single point automatically.
When shooting videos or shooting in live view, a dual-pixel CMOS AF system is employed with 5481 selectable autofocus points. This focusing system delivers smooth and fast focusing performance in a manner similar to the way a camcorder acquires focus. Dual Pixel CMOS AF integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most image sensor to reduce focus seeking for faster and more direct control of focus location. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for shooting and tracking moving subjects, so that critical focus is achieved with each shot. When shooting video, Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focusing is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change focus in an intuitive way. Subject tracking in movies is also enhanced due to the ability of the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or messy landscapes.
Body design and wireless connectivity
- The 3.0" 1.04m dotted touchscreen LCD monitor features a vari-angle design to allow working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and tap-to-focus operation.
- The pentaprism-type optical viewfinder offers 100% framing coverage for high composition accuracy when shooting at eye level. In addition, more shooting aids with the viewfinder, points and AF mode, composition grids, a horizontal electronic level and other assistance functions can be displayed during use.
- The included LP-E6N battery provides approximately 1300 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi makes it easy to share photos and movies wirelessly with a paired mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair a smartphone or tablet to quickly share images between devices, as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
Other camera features
- 4K time lapses can be produced on the camera, along with 4K frame shots to effectively take 8MP stills at up to 30fps.
- A revised 220,000 pixel AE metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering accuracy and enables color tracking to more accurately detect skin colors.
- EOS iTR autofocus provides face detection for refined focus control when taking portraits.
- The electronic shutter function allows you to work with shutter speeds of up to 1/16000th of a second.
Features of the Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 Contemporary lens
The Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary lens is designed for full-frame cameras and brings versatile telephoto super zoom focal lengths in a compact, weatherproof package. The full-frame lens features an aperture range of f/5-6.3 af/22 and uses one FLD and three SLD elements. In addition, this lens features a fast and quiet Hyper Sonic Autofocus Motor and has an optical stabilizer with an accelerometer to improve panoramic performance. The lens cylinder features two main switches, one that can lock the zoom at any focal length and a manual focus override for additional control. The lens also has a minimum focusing distance of 110.2" and a rotating tripod collar. It supports the Sigma USB cradle for firmware updates and focus micro-adjustment and comes with a lens hood, case and shoulder strap.
Main features of Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary be this
- Works with Sigma's Global Vision line of teleconverters
- Construction of the lens with 20 elements in 14 groups
- Water and oil repellent to the coating on the front and rear elements
- "F" low dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to Flourite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for the clearest and sharpest images.
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements help provide greater clarity and contrast of an image
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
- Features a 95mm filter thread in front
- It is 4.1" wide by 10.2" long
- Eligible for Mount Sigma Conversion Service