Canon Eos 90D + Tamron 100-400mm f4.5-6.3
Canon 90D + Tamron 100-400mm
The Canon 90D + Tamron 100-400mm has an excellent autofocus system, having more than 40 AF points on the sensor. The built-in DIGIC 8 processor enables video recordings up to 4K UHD at a rate of 29.97p. This pack includes a Tamron 100-400mm lens, one of the lightest and highest focal available for this camera.
With this purchase you will receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- GIFT: Master Photography RBG School valued at 160€
Canon 90D + Tamron 100-400mm
Features of the 90D camera
Positioned as a versatile camera with capable photo and video features, the Canon EOS 90D is a stylish DSLR that is also characterized by its high-resolution 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor. This updated sensor design achieves greater image clarity, resolution and dynamic range, along with expert sensitivity to ISO 25600 and low noise to suit work in a variety of situations. Combined with advanced image processing, this sensor is also capable of generating UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video, as well as supporting continuous still image capture speeds of up to 10fps. When working with the optical viewfinder, a suitable 45-point cross-type AF system delivers fast performance in a variety of lighting conditions to track moving subjects and work in low light, while the 5481-point dual-pixel CMOS AF system benefits live. View shooting and movie recording by providing smooth, natural focus quality similar to the way a camcorder takes focus. Complementing the imaging capabilities, the 90D sports a vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive control and freedom of composition, and an optical pentaprism viewfinder provides a bright, clear and realistic viewing medium characteristic of the DSLR shooting experience. In addition, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair mobile devices with the camera to transfer files wirelessly to share your photos and movies online.
32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor
With an impressive high-resolution 32.5 MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the 90D is capable of producing images with remarkable clarity and dynamic range, as well as a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600 and low noise for working in difficult lighting situations. . The sensor and image processor also get fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 10fps, record UHD 4K30p video, or record high-speed Full HD 1080p video at 120fps.
All 45-point cross-type AF and dual-pixel CMOS AF systems
Taking advantage of still image capture with the optical viewfinder, a 45-point wide-area cross-type phase detection autofocus system provides fast and accurate focusing in difficult lighting conditions down to -3 EV. For working with extender-equipped telephoto lenses, 27 of the points are capable of focusing up to f/8 and the central double cross type offers greater accuracy with brighter aperture values. The cross-type design of the sensors offers greater accuracy in mixed lighting and low-contrast conditions, and the wide coverage of the 45 sensors is ideal for tracking and maintaining focus on moving subjects. Making use of the 45 points is a number of four AF area selection modes, including single-point AF; AF Zone, where you can select from one of nine AF zones; Large Zone AF, offering a choice of three selectable zones; and 45-point AF auto selection, which allows the camera to select a single point automatically.
When shooting videos or shooting in live view, a dual-pixel CMOS AF system is employed with 5481 selectable autofocus points. This focusing system delivers smooth and fast focusing performance in a manner similar to the way a camcorder acquires focus. Dual Pixel CMOS AF integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most image sensor to reduce focus seeking for faster and more direct control of focus location. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for shooting and tracking moving subjects, so that critical focus is achieved with each shot. When shooting video, Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focusing is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change focus in an intuitive way. Subject tracking in movies is also enhanced due to the ability of the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or messy landscapes.
Body design and wireless connectivity
- The 3.0" 1.04m dotted touchscreen LCD monitor features a vari-angle design to allow working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and tap-to-focus operation.
- The pentaprism-type optical viewfinder offers 100% framing coverage for high composition accuracy when shooting at eye level. In addition, more shooting aids with the viewfinder, points and AF mode, composition grids, a horizontal electronic level and other assistance functions can be displayed during use.
- The included LP-E6N battery provides approximately 1300 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi makes it easy to share photos and movies wirelessly with a paired mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair a smartphone or tablet to quickly share images between devices, as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
Other camera features
- 4K time lapses can be produced on the camera, along with 4K frame shots to effectively take 8MP stills at up to 30fps.
- A revised 220,000 pixel AE metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering accuracy and enables color tracking to more accurately detect skin colors.
- EOS iTR autofocus provides face detection for refined focus control when taking portraits.
- The electronic shutter function allows you to work with shutter speeds of up to 1/16000th of a second.
Features of the Tamron 100-400mm lens
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD (model A035) is a lightweight ultra-telezoom lens that makes it easy to carry and offers high autofocus accuracy to capture instant movement with maximum clarity. Thanks to this LD (low dispersion) lens, with extraordinary glass and effective positioning, normal aberrations with many telephoto lenses are now a thing of the past. Tamron's unique eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) coating suppresses reflections and provides vivid images with stunning clarity. And thanks to the barrel, made mainly of magnesium, the 100-400mm lens offers the lowest weight in its class*, ideal for photos taken by hand over extended periods of time. With a minimum focusing distance (MOD) of 1.5m and a maximum image amplification ratio of 1:3.6, the 100-400mm lens allows you to soften the background or foreground to greatly highlight the subject over short distances. Moisture-resistant construction and a fluorine-coated front element increases protection in photos taken outdoors.
- Focal length [mm] 100-400
- Maximum aperture F/4.5-6.3
- Minimum distance from objects [m] 1,5m
- Maximum magnification ratio 1:3.6
- Filter size [mm] 67mm
- Weight [g] 1135g (Canon), 1115g (Nikon)