Canon EOS 90D + Sigma 100-400mm f5-6.3 Contemporary
Canon 90D + Sigma 100-400mm
If you want to photograph nature, but without breaking your pocket. The Canon 90D + Sigma 100-400mm f5-6.3 Sigma 100-400mm f5-6.3 DG HSM OS Contemporary kit offers a perfect balance between quality and price. An excellently finished lens and a high-quality 32.5-megapixel APS-C sensor body and the DIGIC 8 Processor will allow you to take spectacular 4k photography and record.
With this purchase you will receive FREE:
Canon 90D + Sigma 100-400mm
All the INFO of Canon EOS 90d
EOS 90D camera features
High-speed continuous shooting
o Max. approx. 10 fps (during viewfinder
o Max. approx. 11 fps (during Live View
shooting / fixed AF)
- Eye Detection AF with still image tracking
- Focus bracketing makes it easy
to achieve extended depth of field
- 1/16000 sec. Electronic shutter and 1/8000
sec. mechanical shutter
R4 14/08/2019 13
- 32.5 megapixel APS-C sensor
- DIGIC 8 processor (compared to DIGIC
- High resolution 220k pixel RGB + IR
- Normal maximum ISO speed achieves ISO
100-25600 (ISO expansion 51200)
R4 14/08/2019 14
- 4K movie recording
o APS-C field of view
o Cropped mode
- Full HD up to 120 fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
o 4K movies at 30 / 25p
o High speed focus
o 88% horizontal by 100% vertical area
R4 14/08/2019 15
- Two multi-controller "joysticks" on
the back of the camera
- This model weighs 701 g
- Longer battery life: 1300 shots
R4 14/08/2019 16
R4 14/08/2019 17
WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Control the camera remotely
- Automatic transfer to smart devices
- Transfer images and movies.
IMAGE SENSOR Type 22.3 mm x 14.8 mm CMOS Effective Pixels Approx. 32.5 MP Total Pixels Approx. 34.4 MP Aspect Ratio 3: 2 Low Pass Filter Built-in / Fixed Sensor Cleaning EOS Integrated Cleaning System Color Filter Type Primary Color
IMAGE PROCESSOR Type DIGIC 8
LENS LENS Lens Mount EF / EF-S Focal Length Equivalent to 1.6x the lens focal length Image Stabilization Optical Image Stabilizer on Compatible Lenses. Film: IS digital film
Type of FOCUS through the optical viewfinder:
TTL-CT-SIR with a CMOS sensor
Through the LCD liveviewon:
Dual Pixel CMOS AF system. Phase detection pixels integrated into the image sensor  AF system / Points 45 cross-type AF points (45 f / 5.6 cross-type AF points, 27 f / 8 points [9 cross-type], center point is f / 2.8 and f /5.6 dual cross-type)   AF working range EV -3-18 (at 23 ° C and ISO100) AF modes AI Focus One Shot AI Servo AF Point selection Automatic selection: 45 point AF Manual selection: Single point AF Manual selection: Point AF Manual selection: Spot AF Manual selection: Zone AF Manual selection: Large zone AF AF AF Points can be selected separately for vertical and horizontal shooting Display of the selected AF point Indicated by a transmissive LCD in the viewfinder and the quick control display Predictive AF (7) Yes, can be selected separately up to 8m. AF lock AF points can be selected separately for vertical and horizontal shooting. AF Assist. Beam. Flashing of built-in or optional Speedlite-emitted flash. Manual focus selected on lens. 0 steps (wide and tele setting for zoom) Adjusts all lenses by the same amount Adjusts up to 40 lenses individually Settings remembered for lens by serial number
EXPOSURE CONTROL Metering modes via optical viewfinder:
220,000-pixel RGB + IR metering sensor Metering with area divided into 216 segments (18 × 12) (1) Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points) (2) Partial metering (approx. 6.5% of the viewfinder) (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.0% of the viewfinder) (4) Center-weighted average metering
Via the LCD liveviewon:
(1) Evaluative metering (384 zones) (2) Partial metering (approx. 4.5% of the LCD screen) (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.6% of the LCD screen) (4) Center-weighted average metering
Metering range through the optical viewfinder:
Through the liveviewon LCD screen:
EV -2-20 (at 23°C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
Film: EV 0-20 (at 23°C, ISO 100, evaluative metering) AE Lock Auto: in single-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when focus is achieved. Manual: via AE lock button in creative zone modes. Exposure compensation +/- 5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB). AEB 2, 3, 5 or 7 shots +/- 3 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments ISO sensitivity Auto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in 1/3 stop or full stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H: 51200 During film shooting: Auto (100-12800), 100-12800 (in 1/3 step or full stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H: 25,600
SHUTTER Type Electronically controlled focal plane shutter Speed 30-1 / 8000 seconds (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Full shutter speed range. Available range varies according to shooting mode). Electronic shutter up to 1/16000
making the lens ideal for both uses. Quiet motor ensures video sound quality as focusing noise is not heard and also provides smooth autofocus tracking and subject transition.
Take razor-sharp photos with 4-stop Optical Image Stabilizer technology from Canon, which counteracts shake in low light or when zooming in for high-quality results. The dedicated Sweep mode automatically detects and activates when tracking a moving subject
- Sigma 100-400mm f5-6.3 DG HSM OS Contemporary Lens
Combining long reach with a convenient form factor, the Canon EF-mount 100-400mm f / 5-6.3 DG OS HSM lens is a telephoto zoom within Sigma's Contemporary series that combines refined optical design with a compact, lightweight physical construction. On the optical front, this zoom uses four SLD glass elements to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy, and a super multi-layer coating has also been applied to increase contrast when working in bright lighting. conditions.
Balancing the optics, the lens has a Hyper Sonic motor to produce fast, smooth and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. An optical stabilizer also benefits manual shooting by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper images. The physical design uses thermally stable composite material for durability in a wide range of environments; both rotating and push-pull zoom mechanisms are available for better control over the field of view; and a brass bayonet mount also offers rigidity and mounting precision.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to strike a balance between comfort and performance, and combines compact, lightweight construction and versatile handling with remarkable optical attributes.
- The telephoto zoom lens is designed for full-frame EF-mount Canon cameras; however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide an equivalent focal length range of 160-640mm.
- Four special low dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations to improve clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- A super multi-layer coating has been applied to the lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting and help produce color-neutral, contrast-rich images, even in backlit conditions.
- The built-in HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) performs fast and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. HSM also enables full-time manual focus control by simply turning the focus ring at any time.
- The optical stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit sharper images when shooting handheld.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- In addition to a conventional twist mechanism for adjusting the zoom position, a push-and-pull movement can also be used for faster movement.
- The front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in adverse environmental conditions.
- Constructed with a thermally stable composite (TSC) material for greater accuracy and use in wide temperature variations. In addition, a brass bayonet offers increased accuracy and mounting rigidity. In addition, the rubber seal is incorporated into the mount design to make it dust and splash resistant.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB cradle for adjusting various lens characteristics and updating lens firmware.
- Compatible with optional Sigma TC-1401 1.4xy TC-2001 2x teleconverters.