Canon Eos R5 + RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1 L
Canon EOS R5+ 100-500mm
The EOS R5 +100-500mm Canon f4.5-7.1L IS USM Mirrorless and Lens Kit extends the versatility of your shots. on the one hand you have an impressive 45MP sensor with the very powerful improved DIGIC X processor capable of intelligent focus and with 8K video recording. Making it perfect for capturing at greater distances and with high resolution and sharpness that the lens has is one of those versatile quites that we like to recommend
With this purchase you will receive as a GIFT:
Canon EOS R5 + 100-500mm
- A new era in image quality
New standards in high-resolution photos and exceptional 8K video quality. The EOS R5 takes image quality in photos and videos one step further with an impressive 20 fps electronic shutter (or 12 fps mechanically). The EOS R5 is designed, refined and built for excellence.
- Be a true filmmaker
Create your best work in stunning 8K video and enjoy exciting new possibilities for creative capture. With such high resolution, the EOS R5 lets you fully embrace the cinematic genre and explore dynamic new ways to tell your story.
- New standards of stability
For the first time, a camera Canon offers built-in image stabilization that works in harmony with Canon 's RF lenses with IS to deliver the ultimate in super-sharp, shake-free images and video. Shoot or capture without a tripod with the certainty of getting the smoothest, sharpest results every time.
- Cloud connection and more
Capture and transfer images and movies on the go thanks to built-in Wi-Fi, connecting to the new image.canon service from Canon. Supporting automatic image transfer, the EOS R5 lets you shoot and edit on the go or download content automatically to your home computer.
- Versatile and adaptable
Performance is on the inside. The dual card slot brings much more recording time. And as part of the incredible EOS R family, with the impressive RF mount offering the ultimate in quality and adaptability, it's also compatible with Canon 's incredible range of EF lenses thanks to a selection of RF-EF adapters that ensure seamless integration.
- The long telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with RF-mount mirrorless cameras from Canon full-frame.
- The modest maximum aperture range of f / 5.6-8 promotes a lightweight and relatively compact form factor.
- An ultra-low dispersion element appears at the front of the optical design and helps reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range.
- An aspherical element helps control distortion and promotes a high degree of sharpness.
- Super Spectra Coating has been applied to minimize flare and ghosting to enhance contrast and color fidelity when working in brightly lit conditions.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by 5.5 stops to enable better work in low-light conditions and at slower shutter speeds. In addition, when working with selected cameras, up to 6 stops of stabilization may be available with the coordinated optical image stabilizer and in-body image stabilizer.
- The Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and STM mechanism to perform fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both still and video applications. This focusing system also enables full-time manual focus control when working in single-shot AF mode.
- Close focusing capabilities are available throughout the zoom range, with a maximum magnification of 0.41x available at the 400mm position and a minimum focus distance of 2.9' possible at the 200mm position.
- The rounded 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO and exposure compensation.
- Compatible with optional Extender RF 1.4x Extender RF 2x teleconverters to further increase the effective focal length.
- 20 elements in 14 groups (including 1 super UD lens and 6 UD lenses)
- Minimum shooting distance 0.9 m (wide-angle end)
- Maximum shooting magnification 0.33x (telephoto end)
- Camera shake correction effect 5 steps
- Filter diameter 77 mm
- Size φ 93.8 mm x 207.6 mm
- Weight 1,370 g
- ASC, fluorine coating
The new full-frame mirrorless camera currently in development will take full advantage of the EOS R system for high-speed continuous shooting and 8K video recording to push the boundaries of visual expression. In addition, it can contribute to a more efficient workflow thanks to improved transmission functionality, operability and reliability. These enhancements and more will help the new camera elevate the EOS series concept of "speed, convenience and high image quality" to a higher level.
The EOS R5 from Canon, the first of the next-generation full-frame mirrorless cameras in the company's EOS R System, will include a newly developed CMOS sensor that makes possible such advanced features as high-speed continuous shooting at up to approximately 20 fps using an electronic shutter and up to approximately 12 fps using a mechanical shutter to facilitate shooting athletes at sporting events and other fast-moving subjects. In addition, the camera's 8K video capture capability will allow users to extract high-resolution still images from video footage, as well as process 8K video into higher quality 4K video, opening up new possibilities for visual expression. In addition, the EOS R5 will be the first camera Canon equipped with a high-performance coordinated image stabilization (IS) system that integrates IS in the camera body with IS systems in the attached RF lenses. The camera will also feature two media card slots and will support automatic transfer of image files from the device to the image cloud platform.canon (which will be available from early April 2020).
Along with the EOS R5, Canon is also developing a total of 9 RF lenses scheduled for release during 2020, including the RF 100-500mm f / 4.5-7.1L IS USM, Extender RF 1.4x and Extender RF 2x.