- On sale!
Canon Eos R6 + RF 15-35mm f2.8
Canon R6+ 15-35mm
The full-frame Canon R6 + 15-35mm excels in both photography and video making thanks to a combination of DIGIC X processor for 4K video and a large 20-megapixel CMOS sensor that allows 12Fps RAW sequence. This kit is also composed of a Canon RF 15-35mm f2.8 lens that has image stabilizer in body great sharpness and brightness f2.8.
Immediate delivery and you will also receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- Lexar SD Card 32GB
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, valued at 350€
Canon R6+ 15-35mm
Features of the Canon Eos R6
For the everyday photographer with high demands, the Canon EOS R6 is a versatile tool that meets the photography and video requirements of a contemporary imaging workflow. This full-frame mirrorless camera revolves around a refined 20MP CMOS sensor and a DIGIC X processor, enabling fast shooting up to 12fps, apt 4K60 video recording, and wide-range sensitivity at ISO 102400. It also has 5 axes in the body. Image stabilization to help take stable pictures when working in low light conditions.
As a highly versatile camera that does it all, the R6 also employs the sensor and processor for solid focusing performance. Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers fast, smooth and intelligent focusing using 1053 selectable points covering the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of deep learning technology to improve subject tracking as well as accurate eye, face and head detection for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the R6 sports a bright and detailed 0.5" 3.69m dot electronic viewfinder, with a high refresh rate of 120fps, and a 3.0" 1.62m dot rear LCD touchscreen with a vari-angle design to suit vlogging needs. as well as benefiting from working from high and low angles. In addition, dual UHS-II SD memory card slots offer flexible storage and, of course, there is Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote camera control.
20MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processor
Built around a revised 20MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R6 offers modest resolution to complement a more manageable workflow, especially for those working with web and small print forms as final output. This sensor is paired with a tuned DIGIC X image processor, which enables impressive still image and video capabilities, along with a sensitivity of ISO 100-102400, which can be expanded to ISO 204800, along with fast continuous shooting of up to 12fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20fps with electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects.
4K60 and Full HD 120 video recording
Beyond still images, the 20MP sensor also enables 4K UHD video recording at up to 60fps, along with Full HD at 120fps for slow-motion playback. Both formats can be recorded internally in 4:2:2 10-bit and support Canon Log and HDR-PQ for greater control over color reproduction and to accommodate high dynamic range output. In addition, Dual Pixel CMOS AF supports all recording settings and external recording, via the HDMI port, enables a clean 4K output to an optional external recording.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
An updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focus points, covering approximately 100% of the image frame for wide, even coverage. This focusing system delivers smooth and fast focusing performance similar to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most of the image sensor to reduce focus seeking for faster and more direct control of focus location. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for photographing and tracking moving subjects, so that critical focus is achieved in every shot. When shooting video, Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face-tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focusing is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change focus intuitively. Subject tracking in movies is also intensified due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or crowded scenarios.
Subject tracking has also benefited through the use of deep learning technology, which helps gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animals. This technology also supports the most refined eye, face and head detection functions, for both people and animals, which are well suited for portrait applications.
Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
For the first time on EOS cameras, the R6 incorporates five-axis sensor-shift image stabilisation that compensates for up to eight impressive stops of camera shake for truly effective camera shake compensation to accommodate manual shooting with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system also works in conjunction with lens-based optical image stabilization for native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses.
Body design and wireless connectivity
- The 0.5" 3.69 m-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for eye-level viewing and the fast 120fps refresh rate delivers natural motion reproduction for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The 3.0" 1.62m dot rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are presented for flexible storage needs.
- Both a 3.5mm earphone and an external 3.5mm microphone port are introduced to enhance audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- The refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transfer to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide a constant connection of the device via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Features of the RF 15-35mm f2.8 lens
Ultra-wide angle and stabilized, Canon 's RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM is an exceptionally versatile zoom characterized by its wide range, constant f/4 maximum aperture and advanced optical design. This zoom, which gains a bit at the wide end, offers a wider field of view to suit landscape, nature and architecture applications, and its modest maximum aperture also contributes to a sleek, highly portable design for walking shots.
In terms of optics, the lens corresponds to its L-series designation and features three aspherical elements and three UD elements that produce a highly corrected image with high sharpness and accurate color reproduction. A trio of unique coatings have also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting throughout the zoom range. The L-series designation is also indicative of a robust physical design, and this 14-35mm is weather-sealed and features a fluorine coating on exposed elements for added protection against harsh weather conditions.
Unique among ultra-wide-anglers, this lens is also distinguished by its optical image stabilizer that compensates for up to 5.5 stops of camera movement, or up to 7 stops when paired with IBIS cameras. In addition, there is also a suitable Nano USM that offers fast and quiet autofocus performance and there is a minimum focusing distance of only 7.9" throughout the zoom range for creative close-up shots with wide angle.
- The wide-angle zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame RF-mount mirrorless cameras Canon .
- The constant maximum aperture of f/4 maintains constant illumination throughout the zoom range.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by 5.5 stops to allow you to work better in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Up to 7 stops of correction when used on EOS R series cameras with in-body image stabilization.
- The Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and an STM mechanism for fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photography and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in single-shot AF mode.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in harsh conditions.