Canon Eos R6 + RF 400mm f2.8 L IS
Canon R6 + 400mm
The Canon R6 + 400mm is a full-frame camera with a large 20-megapixel CMOS sensor and a professional body stabilization system that takes full advantage of the RF 400mm f2.8 L IS telephoto lens capable of capturing with incredible sharpness thanks to its excellent optical construction. This lens has a high-speed connection leveraged by the camera's DIGIC X processor for unmatched focusing and stabilization.
Immediate delivery and you will also receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- Lexar SD Card 32GB
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, valued at 350€
If you join the Photography Club (it's easy and free) Register and improve this price even more
Canon R6 + 400mm
Features of the Canon Eos R6
For the everyday photographer with high demands, the Canon EOS R6 is a versatile tool that meets the photography and video requirements of a contemporary imaging workflow. This full-frame mirrorless camera revolves around a refined 20MP CMOS sensor and a DIGIC X processor, enabling fast shooting up to 12fps, apt 4K60 video recording, and wide-range sensitivity at ISO 102400. It also has 5 axes in the body. Image stabilization to help take stable pictures when working in low light conditions.
As a highly versatile camera that does it all, the R6 also employs the sensor and processor for solid focusing performance. Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers fast, smooth and intelligent focusing using 1053 selectable points covering the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of deep learning technology to improve subject tracking as well as accurate eye, face and head detection for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the R6 sports a bright and detailed 0.5" 3.69m dot electronic viewfinder, with a high refresh rate of 120fps, and a 3.0" 1.62m dot rear LCD touchscreen with a vari-angle design to suit vlogging needs. as well as benefiting from working from high and low angles. In addition, dual UHS-II SD memory card slots offer flexible storage and, of course, there is Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote camera control.
20MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processor
Built around a revised 20MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R6 offers modest resolution to complement a more manageable workflow, especially for those working with web and small print forms as final output. This sensor is paired with a tuned DIGIC X image processor, which enables impressive still image and video capabilities, along with a sensitivity of ISO 100-102400, which can be expanded to ISO 204800, along with fast continuous shooting of up to 12fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20fps with electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects.
4K60 and Full HD 120 video recording
Beyond still images, the 20MP sensor also enables 4K UHD video recording at up to 60fps, along with Full HD at 120fps for slow-motion playback. Both formats can be recorded internally in 4:2:2 10-bit and support Canon Log and HDR-PQ for greater control over color reproduction and to accommodate high dynamic range output. In addition, Dual Pixel CMOS AF supports all recording settings and external recording, via the HDMI port, enables a clean 4K output to an optional external recording.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
An updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focus points, covering approximately 100% of the image frame for wide, even coverage. This focusing system delivers smooth and fast focusing performance similar to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most of the image sensor to reduce focus seeking for faster and more direct control of focus location. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for photographing and tracking moving subjects, so that critical focus is achieved in every shot. When shooting video, Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face-tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focusing is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change focus intuitively. Subject tracking in movies is also intensified due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or crowded scenarios.
Subject tracking has also benefited through the use of deep learning technology, which helps gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animals. This technology also supports the most refined eye, face and head detection functions, for both people and animals, which are well suited for portrait applications.
Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
For the first time on EOS cameras, the R6 incorporates five-axis sensor-shift image stabilisation that compensates for up to eight impressive stops of camera shake for truly effective camera shake compensation to accommodate manual shooting with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system also works in conjunction with lens-based optical image stabilization for native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses.
Body design and wireless connectivity
- The 0.5" 3.69 m-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for eye-level viewing and the fast 120fps refresh rate delivers natural motion reproduction for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The 3.0" 1.62m dot rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are presented for flexible storage needs.
- Both a 3.5mm earphone and an external 3.5mm microphone port are introduced to enhance audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- The refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transfer to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide a constant connection of the device via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Features of the RF 400mm f2.8 L IS lens
Optically identical to the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM super-telephoto lens, Canon 's RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM lens delivers high-performance results and is an ideal choice for capturing professional-quality sports images. wildlife and more. Designed exclusively for R-series EOS cameras, the lens features three optical image stabilization modes with up to 5.5 stops of vibration correction to deliver extremely sharp results, whether handheld or monopod-mounted. A nine-blade circular aperture provides beautiful bokeh in smaller lens apertures, and Super Spectra and Air Sphere coatings minimize ghosting and flare for exceptionally clear results when shooting in backlit situations. In addition, fluorite and Super UD elements used in the optical design reduce color stripes and chromatic aberrations to achieve high color clarity and accuracy. Two focus presets allow you to instantly return to one or two memorized focusing distances, and a customizable electronic focus ring allows manual focus during SERVO AF. The RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM lens is also compatible with 1.4x and 2x RF Canon extenders, and the lens incorporates a dust- and water-resistant design with a fluorine layer on the front element for easy cleaning.
- 400mm f/2.8 super-telephoto lens designed exclusively for R-series EOS cameras
- Optically identical to EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens
- The fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 benefits when working in low-light conditions and also provides significant control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques
- Minimum focusing distance of 8.2'
- Includes three modes of image stabilization operation
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 stops of vibration correction
- Super Spectra coating and Air Sphere coating minimize ghosting and flare when working in bright lighting conditions
- Compatible with 1.4x and 2x RF Canon extenders
- Customizable electronic focus ring with manual focus capability during SERVO AF
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful bokeh in smaller lens apertures
- Two focus presets to instantly return to one or two memorized focusing distances
- Dust and water resistant design with fluorine coating on the front element for easy cleaning
- Rotating tripod collar for working on a tripod or monopod