Canon Eos R6 II + RF 100-400mm f5.6-8
Canon R6 II + 100-400mm
The Canon R6 II + 100-400mm f5.6-8 IS USM is a new full-frame camera that greatly improves over the previous version, the main difference is a very precise auto focus through the use of deep learning. Its powerful processor in combination with a 24.2 megapixel sensor the R6 II is capable of recording 6K at 60 frames per second. Given its nature, this camera is highly recommended for bird or natural photography, that is why a long-range lens and excellent optical performance are included in the kit.
BOOK HERE and be one of the first in Spain to get it
and you will also receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, valued at 350€
- 128Gb Lexar SD memory card
Canon R6 II + 100-400mm
EOS R6 II features
Combining solid photographic performance with adequate video capabilities, the Canon EOS R6 Mark II is a versatile mirrorless body for the media creator. An updated 24.2MP CMOS sensor is combined with updated processing for improved AF, stunning 10-bit 4K 60p video, and faster overall performance. In addition, the camera body has been updated for more intuitive operation, including a redesigned top plate for easier access to different shooting modes.
24.2MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processing
Updated full-frame sensor
Hitting a sweet spot in terms of resolution, the R6 Mark II incorporates a new 24.2MP CMOS sensor that is versatile for photography and video applications, performs well in low-light conditions, and produces bold, accurate colors.
DIGIC X processor
Taken from the R3, the improved processing of the R6 Mark II adapts to the multimedia nature of the camera. Capable of processing high-speed bursts as well as high-resolution 4K video, the DIGIC X supports continuous shooting of up to 40fps with a silent electronic shutter or 12fps with a mechanical shutter, with AF and AE readings before each frame. There's also a 30fps RAW burst mode, which offers pre-launch capture to record moments that happened up to 0.5 seconds before you press the shutter.
In addition, improved processing leads to improved low-light performance, with a sensitivity range that now extends from ISO 100-102400 and expandable to ISO 204800 to work in very difficult lighting conditions.
4K UHD video recording
Beyond still images, the R6 Mark II's sensor also offers high-resolution UHD 4K 60p internal video using the full width of the sensor and the ability to work with 10-bit sampling with Canon Log 3. A 6K recording area can also be used for oversampling. 4K 30p recording to improve sharpness, reduce moiré and reduce noise. And, for slow-motion playback, 180p recording supports up to Full HD resolution.
HDR-PQ recording is also possible for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports clean 6K output at up to 60fps. In addition, unlimited recording times are also possible, and the R6 Mark II features microphone and headphone ports, as well as a multifunction shoe for extensive accessory compatibility.
External 6K raw recording
Using the micro-HDMI port, raw video recording is possible when combined with a compatible external recorder. ProRes RAW up to 6K 60p is possible using the full width of the sensor, as well as 3.7K raw recording with a crop.
Autofocus and image stabilization
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- The advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system features 1053 auto AF points covering the entire sensor area and delivering remarkably fast, responsive and accurate focusing performance.
- This phase detection approach system has also improved subject detection and tracking, benefiting from deep learning technology, with the ability to intelligently recognize people, animals and vehicles. Subject tracking will automatically lock on these subjects and maintain sharp focus while shooting, even during burst shots and when recording video.
- The low luminance limit of Dual Pixel AF II focuses up to an impressive -6.5 EV for precise focusing even in night conditions.
Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
An in-body image stabilizer (IBIS) corrects up to 7 stops of unwanted camera movement when shooting handheld, helping to shoot handheld in low-light conditions and reducing motion when shooting videos. This 5-axis system can also be used in conjunction with lenses with optical image stabilization to compensate for up to 8 stops of camera shake, depending on the specific lens used. In addition, Movie Digital IS uses optical stabilization and sensor switching methods in conjunction with digital IS to help acquire more stable images while moving.
EVF and vari-angle LCD touchscreen
- The 0.5" 3.69 m-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for eye-level viewing and the fast 120fps refresh rate delivers natural motion reproduction for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The 3.0" 1.62m dot rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- The refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
Reliable and intuitive operation
- An updated top plate design repositions the on/off dial and photo/video mode dial for more intuitive operation.
- Built for everyday use, this camera offers a sealed body construction against dust and moisture that is suitable for working in harsh conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer flexibility for saving files and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support smooth 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Features of the Canon RF 100-400mm f5.6-8 IS USM lens
It's a perfect agile lens for nature, sports and travel photography. With extended range, this zoom includes super-telephoto range in a lightweight and relatively sleek design along with support for coordinated IS to help control up to 6 stops of camera shake and Nano USM AF to promote faster focusing performance.
A versatile telephoto-zoom lens with a portable form factor, the Canon RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS USM is a snappy lens perfect for wildlife, sports and travel shots. With extended range, this zoom includes super-telephoto range in a lightweight and relatively sleek design along with support for coordinated IS to help control up to 6 stops of camera shake and Nano USM AF to promote faster focusing performance.
Optically, the lens uses specialized elements to control a variety of aberrations and produce images with high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. Close-up focusing is also possible, with a maximum magnification of 0.41x at the 400mm position, to photograph subjects as small as a credit card in the foreground.
The long-range telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
The modest maximum aperture range of f/5.6-8 promotes a lightweight and relatively compact form factor.
An ultra-low dispersion element appears on the front of the optical design and helps reduce chromatic aberrations and color stripes throughout the zoom range.
An aspherical element helps control distortion and promotes a high degree of sharpness.
Super Spectra Coating has been applied to minimize flare and ghosting to improve contrast and color fidelity when working in bright lighting conditions.
An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by 5.5 stops to allow you to work better in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition, when working with selected cameras, up to 6 stops of stabilization may be available with the coordinated optical image stabilizer and in-body image stabilizer.
The Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and an STM mechanism to perform fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photography and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in the AF mode of a shot.
Close focus capabilities are available throughout the zoom range, with a maximum magnification of 0.41x available at the 400mm position and a minimum focusing distance of 2.9' possible at the 200mm position.
The rounded 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.
The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
Compatible with optional Extender RF 1.4x and Extender RF 2x teleconverters to further increase the effective focal length.