Canon Eos R6 II + RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1
Canon R6 II + 100-500mm
The Canon R6 II + 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L IS USM has been equipped with a DIGIC X processor which allows you to record 6K video at 60 frames per second. It is important to highlight the new autofocus system present in the R6 II that complements perfectly with the RF 100-500mm lens for bird or landscape photography.
BOOK HERE and be one of the first in Spain to get it
and you will also receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, valued at 350€
- 128Gb Lexar SD memory card
Canon R6 II + 100-500mm
EOS R6 II features
Combining solid photographic performance with adequate video capabilities, the Canon EOS R6 Mark II is a versatile mirrorless body for the media creator. An updated 24.2MP CMOS sensor is combined with updated processing for improved AF, stunning 10-bit 4K 60p video, and faster overall performance. In addition, the camera body has been updated for more intuitive operation, including a redesigned top plate for easier access to different shooting modes.
24.2MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processing
Updated full-frame sensor
Hitting a sweet spot in terms of resolution, the R6 Mark II incorporates a new 24.2MP CMOS sensor that is versatile for photography and video applications, performs well in low-light conditions, and produces bold, accurate colors.
DIGIC X processor
Taken from the R3, the improved processing of the R6 Mark II adapts to the multimedia nature of the camera. Capable of processing high-speed bursts as well as high-resolution 4K video, the DIGIC X supports continuous shooting of up to 40fps with a silent electronic shutter or 12fps with a mechanical shutter, with AF and AE readings before each frame. There's also a 30fps RAW burst mode, which offers pre-launch capture to record moments that happened up to 0.5 seconds before you press the shutter.
In addition, improved processing leads to improved low-light performance, with a sensitivity range that now extends from ISO 100-102400 and expandable to ISO 204800 to work in very difficult lighting conditions.
4K UHD video recording
Beyond still images, the R6 Mark II's sensor also offers high-resolution UHD 4K 60p internal video using the full width of the sensor and the ability to work with 10-bit sampling with Canon Log 3. A 6K recording area can also be used for oversampling. 4K 30p recording to improve sharpness, reduce moiré and reduce noise. And, for slow-motion playback, 180p recording supports up to Full HD resolution.
HDR-PQ recording is also possible for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports clean 6K output at up to 60fps. In addition, unlimited recording times are also possible, and the R6 Mark II features microphone and headphone ports, as well as a multifunction shoe for extensive accessory compatibility.
External 6K raw recording
Using the micro-HDMI port, raw video recording is possible when combined with a compatible external recorder. ProRes RAW up to 6K 60p is possible using the full width of the sensor, as well as 3.7K raw recording with a crop.
Autofocus and image stabilization
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- The advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system features 1053 auto AF points covering the entire sensor area and delivering remarkably fast, responsive and accurate focusing performance.
- This phase detection approach system has also improved subject detection and tracking, benefiting from deep learning technology, with the ability to intelligently recognize people, animals and vehicles. Subject tracking will automatically lock on these subjects and maintain sharp focus while shooting, even during burst shots and when recording video.
- The low luminance limit of Dual Pixel AF II focuses up to an impressive -6.5 EV for precise focusing even in night conditions.
Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
An in-body image stabilizer (IBIS) corrects up to 7 stops of unwanted camera movement when shooting handheld, helping to shoot handheld in low-light conditions and reducing motion when shooting videos. This 5-axis system can also be used in conjunction with lenses with optical image stabilization to compensate for up to 8 stops of camera shake, depending on the specific lens used. In addition, Movie Digital IS uses optical stabilization and sensor switching methods in conjunction with digital IS to help acquire more stable images while moving.
EVF and vari-angle LCD touchscreen
- The 0.5" 3.69 m-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for eye-level viewing and the fast 120fps refresh rate delivers natural motion reproduction for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The 3.0" 1.62m dot rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- The refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
Reliable and intuitive operation
- An updated top plate design repositions the on/off dial and photo/video mode dial for more intuitive operation.
- Built for everyday use, this camera offers a sealed body construction against dust and moisture that is suitable for working in harsh conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer flexibility for saving files and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support smooth 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Features of the Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L IS USM lens
- 20 elements in 14 groups (including 1 super UD lens and 6 UD lenses)
- Minimum shooting distance 0.9 m (wide-angle end)
- Maximum shot magnification 0.33 times (telephoto end)
- 5-step camera motion correction effect
- Filter diameter 77 mm
- Size φ 93.8 mm x 207.6 mm
- Weight 1.370 g
- ASC, fluorine coating
The new full-frame mirrorless camera currently in development will take full advantage of the EOS R System for high-speed continuous shooting and 8K video recording to push the boundaries of visual expression. In addition, it can contribute to a more efficient workflow thanks to improved transmission functionality, operability and reliability. These improvements and more will help the new camera elevate the EOS series concept of "speed, comfort and high image quality" to a higher level.
The Canon EOS R5, the first of the next-generation full-frame mirrorless cameras in the company's EOS R System, will include a newly developed CMOS sensor that enables such advanced features as high-speed continuous shooting of up to approximately 20fps using an electronic shutter and up to approximately 12fps using a mechanical shutter to facilitate the shooting of athletes at sporting events and other fast-moving subjects. In addition, the camera's 8K video capture capability will allow users to extract high-resolution stills from video footage, as well as process 8K video into higher-quality 4K video, opening up new possibilities for visual expression. In addition, the EOS R5 will be the first camera Canon equipped with a high-performance Coordinated Image Stabilization (IS) system that integrates the IS into the camera body with the IS systems in the attached RF lenses. The camera will also feature two media card slots and support automatic transfer of image files from the device to the image cloud platform.canon (which will be available from early April 2020).
Along with the EOS R5, Canon is also developing a total of 9 RF lenses scheduled for release during 2020, including the RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM, Extender RF 1.4x and Extender RF 2x.