Canon Eos R6 II + RF 70-200mm f4
Canon R6 II + 70-200mm F4
Discover the versatility, the Canon R6 II + 70-200mm F4 L IS USM unites one of the best bodies on the market with a powerful lens that captures even the smallest detail even at great distances. The EOS R6 II is perfect for photography thanks to its 24.2MP CMOS sensor, but it's also ideal for 4K video as it features a state-of-the-art DIGIC X processor.
BOOK HERE and be one of the first in Spain to get it
and you will also receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, valued at 350€
- 128Gb Lexar SD memory card
Canon R6 II + 70-200mm F4
EOS R6 II features
Combining solid photographic performance with adequate video capabilities, the Canon EOS R6 Mark II is a versatile mirrorless body for the media creator. An updated 24.2MP CMOS sensor is combined with updated processing for improved AF, stunning 10-bit 4K 60p video, and faster overall performance. In addition, the camera body has been updated for more intuitive operation, including a redesigned top plate for easier access to different shooting modes.
24.2MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processing
Updated full-frame sensor
Hitting a sweet spot in terms of resolution, the R6 Mark II incorporates a new 24.2MP CMOS sensor that is versatile for photography and video applications, performs well in low-light conditions, and produces bold, accurate colors.
DIGIC X processor
Taken from the R3, the improved processing of the R6 Mark II adapts to the multimedia nature of the camera. Capable of processing high-speed bursts as well as high-resolution 4K video, the DIGIC X supports continuous shooting of up to 40fps with a silent electronic shutter or 12fps with a mechanical shutter, with AF and AE readings before each frame. There's also a 30fps RAW burst mode, which offers pre-launch capture to record moments that happened up to 0.5 seconds before you press the shutter.
In addition, improved processing leads to improved low-light performance, with a sensitivity range that now extends from ISO 100-102400 and expandable to ISO 204800 to work in very difficult lighting conditions.
4K UHD video recording
Beyond still images, the R6 Mark II's sensor also offers high-resolution UHD 4K 60p internal video using the full width of the sensor and the ability to work with 10-bit sampling with Canon Log 3. A 6K recording area can also be used for oversampling. 4K 30p recording to improve sharpness, reduce moiré and reduce noise. And, for slow-motion playback, 180p recording supports up to Full HD resolution.
HDR-PQ recording is also possible for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports clean 6K output at up to 60fps. In addition, unlimited recording times are also possible, and the R6 Mark II features microphone and headphone ports, as well as a multifunction shoe for extensive accessory compatibility.
External 6K raw recording
Using the micro-HDMI port, raw video recording is possible when combined with a compatible external recorder. ProRes RAW up to 6K 60p is possible using the full width of the sensor, as well as 3.7K raw recording with a crop.
Autofocus and image stabilization
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- The advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system features 1053 auto AF points covering the entire sensor area and delivering remarkably fast, responsive and accurate focusing performance.
- This phase detection approach system has also improved subject detection and tracking, benefiting from deep learning technology, with the ability to intelligently recognize people, animals and vehicles. Subject tracking will automatically lock on these subjects and maintain sharp focus while shooting, even during burst shots and when recording video.
- The low luminance limit of Dual Pixel AF II focuses up to an impressive -6.5 EV for precise focusing even in night conditions.
Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
An in-body image stabilizer (IBIS) corrects up to 7 stops of unwanted camera movement when shooting handheld, helping to shoot handheld in low-light conditions and reducing motion when shooting videos. This 5-axis system can also be used in conjunction with lenses with optical image stabilization to compensate for up to 8 stops of camera shake, depending on the specific lens used. In addition, Movie Digital IS uses optical stabilization and sensor switching methods in conjunction with digital IS to help acquire more stable images while moving.
EVF and vari-angle LCD touchscreen
- The 0.5" 3.69 m-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for eye-level viewing and the fast 120fps refresh rate delivers natural motion reproduction for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The 3.0" 1.62m dot rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- The refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
Reliable and intuitive operation
- An updated top plate design repositions the on/off dial and photo/video mode dial for more intuitive operation.
- Built for everyday use, this camera offers a sealed body construction against dust and moisture that is suitable for working in harsh conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer flexibility for saving files and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support smooth 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Features of the Canon RF 70-200mm f4 L IS USM lens
Popular for its reach and flexibility, the RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Canon is a new take on this well-regarded focal length, with an impressively sleek and lightweight form factor perfect for your full-frame mirrorless cameras. The constant f/4 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being bright enough to shoot in available light while contributing to the particularly portable, hand-held design. Complementing this is a apt Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for up to 5 stops of camera shake, or up to an impressive 7.5 stops of motion correction when paired with an EOS R-type body with IBIS.
Optically, this lens incorporates four UD elements, which suppress a variety of aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity, and an Air Sphere coating is also featured to reduce flare and ghosting. Balancing the distinguished optical system is a Dual Nano USM focusing system, which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. In addition, this 70-200mm is weather-sealed and has a fluorine coating to protect the front and rear elements.
- The versatile telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame RF-mount mirrorless Canon cameras.
- The constant f/4 maximum aperture delivers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- Four UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) elements help minimize chromatic aberrations and color stripes to provide greater color clarity and accuracy.
- An air sphere coating (ASC) has been applied to the lens elements to reduce backlight flare and ghosting for sustained light transmission and high contrast in bright lighting conditions.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake in 5 stops to allow you to work better in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition, when working with selected cameras, up to 7.5 stops of stabilization may be available with the coordinated optical image stabilizer and in-body image stabilizer.
- The Dual Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and an STM mechanism for fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photography and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in the AF mode of a shot.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- A protective layer of fluorine has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to facilitate cleaning of these elements.
- As a member of the esteemed L series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in harsh conditions.