Canon 600mm f4 IS L USM III
Canon 600mm f4 lens
If you are looking for the highest quality when working in sports and nature photography, the Canon 600mm f4 IS L USM III lens is the reference Supertele. It is not only because of how intuitive and comfortable its handling is. As the lenses are protected with a layer of fluorite and have elements of SuperUltra Low Density and aespheric, the sharpness and chromatic precision obtained is unmatched. Not forgetting its powerful five-stop image stabilizer.
With this purchase you will receive Kenko Zeta Filter GIFT
More info. Canon 600mm f4
Canon 600mm f4 lens
Beloved by sports and wildlife applications, the EF 600mm f4L IS III USM is a Canon L-series super telephoto lens distinguished by its advanced, lightweight design, fast and intuitive handling, and high-speed performance. When using Fluorite, Super UD and aspherical elements, chromatic and spherical aberrations are kept to a minimum for crisp, clear image quality with accurate reproduction and color fidelity. Both Super Spectra and Air Sphere Coatings also contribute to color accuracy and help control flare and ghosting when working in harsh backlit lighting conditions.
In addition to its optical advantages, the 600mm f4 is also characterized by its advanced five-stop Image Stabilizer system, which has three separate stabilization modes to suit various shooting applications. Also complemented by the operation is a sophisticated ring-type USM, which provides automatic, quiet and precise focusing along with full-time manual focus override. A customizable electronic focus ring further contributes to precise manual focus control, offering three levels of focus sensitivity for different applications. In addition, this lens is weather-sealed for use in harsh environmental conditions and has a removable rotating tripod collar to benefit work on a tripod or monopod.
- Super telephoto prime is designed for full-frame EF mount DSLR Canon , however it can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an equivalent focal length of 960mm.
- The maximum aperture of bright f/4 allows you to control the depth of field to work with selective focusing techniques.
- Super UD and Fluorite elements are used to greatly reduce color stripes and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater color clarity and accuracy.
- Aspherical elements help limit spherical aberrations and distortion for greater sharpness and more accurate representation.
- Super Spectra and Air Sphere coatings have been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for higher contrast and color fidelity when working in bright lighting conditions.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops of shutter speed to enable better work in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. Three different IS modes are available: standard single shooting mode, optimized pan mode, and mode that only activates the image stabilizer during exposure.
- An ultrasonic ring motor (USM) is employed, along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, to deliver fast, accurate and quiet autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override.
- The customizable electronic focus ring provides three levels of sensitivity for how quickly and accurately the lens focuses manually.
- The focus preset function is available to quickly retrieve a programmed focus position.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focusing techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture to work in inclement environmental conditions and also features a fluorine coating on the front and rear elements to protect against water stains, stains or oil residue.
- A removable rotating tripod collar is included that benefits working with the lens on top of a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.