Canon Eos R5 C+RF 28-70mm f2
Canon R5 C + 28-70mm
This kit has been specially selected to provide maximum versatility. The EOS R5 C mirrorless camera has a powerful Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor that takes full advantage of the sharp image achieved by the RF 28-70mm f2 L USM lens thanks to its optical construction with lenses and ultra-low dispersion. The Canon R5 C+28-70mm features an improved cooling system that allows the device to run uninterrupted recording 8K video up to 60FPS.
With this purchase you will receive for FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- You will also receive a FREE 128 Gb CF Express Card.
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, Course valued at 350€
- GIFT: Titon base battery valued at € 330. Valid while stocks last
Canon R5 C + 28-70mm
Features of the Canon R5 C
For all wedding videographers, drone camera operators and multimedia journalists who have professional film video and still photography production needs, get ready for a new kind of capture experience with the Canon EOS R5 C mirrorless cinema camera. With a simple switch, the R5 C is a complete still camera with all the configurations of the R5 EOS mirrorless camera. When switched in the other direction, it becomes a full-frame EOS Cinema 8K60 camera that internally records 12-bit Cinema RAW Light sequences. There is no longer a need to bring a second camera into your production when still images and video are available in a single compact design.
The R5 C improves a number of features compared to its siblings, the R5 and C70, including 4K120 recording, HDMI RAW output, Canon Log 3 HLG/PQ support, unlimited recording time, a timecode port, Dual Pixel CMOS AF with eye detection, an active cooling system, a high-power LP-E6NH battery, 13 reassignable buttons and a multifunction shoe for XLR adapters. The camera also retains the reliable features of those cameras, such as Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, image compatibility with DaVinci Resolve and Canon apps, an electronic RF mount, CFexpress/SD card slots, a similar button design, and more. The EOS R5 C is also moisture and dust resistant on the same level as its cinema cousin, the EOS C70. And all of this is packed into a tiny 1.7lb body that just begs to become your favorite drone camera.
- Common features and technology like the EOS R5
- Canon's 45MP full-frame CMOS image sensor is at the heart of the EOS R5 C's superb image quality, which also leads the way for stunning cinematic 8K60 RAW video capture.
- Focus and speed are paramount on the EOS R5 C camera, providing impressive continuous still image capture at speeds of up to 20fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II capability, to track split-second movements of even the most elusive subjects
- With 1053 Auto AF zones, it's easy to photograph people with the use of eye, face, and head detection AF, or intuibly track the whole body, face, or eyes of cats, dogs, or birds with Animal Detection AF.
- For those who need speed, Canon has also included detection of vehicle subjects in still images to help with accurate tracking of cars and motorcycles.
- Connectivity such as 5 and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for still image transfer is also included.
Video Control for the Dedicated Video Professional
As soon as the EOS R5 C's main switch moves to the "video" position, the Cinema EOS' familiar menu system and interface take over. Expected high-level video features such as waveform monitors, video codec options and extensive audio control are available, greatly expanding the video potential of the EOS R5 C for the experienced camera operator or video content creator. During the "picture" operation, the menus are almost the same as on the EOS R5 camera.
Ergonomic EOS design
The body design of the EOS R5 C camera is incredibly compact and lightweight. When paired with a Canon RF lens (or an EF lens with the EF-EOS R Mount Adapter), it delivers exceptional performance that fits easily and comfortably in the hand, making handheld shooting a breeze, whether shooting video or still images. Its electronic viewfinder extends optically, for eye-level viewing similar to the conventional EOS R5 camera, and uses the same ergonomic grip design.
CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processor
The 8K CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processor produce high-quality video with up to 8K60 resolution. The use of the Cinema RAW Light format with its high-efficiency mode allows recording to an internal card without an external recorder. The EOS R5 C camera supports HDR recording in Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and Perceptual Quantization (PQ) formats, helping to ensure full-colour reproduction and wide latitude with a wide range of black to pure white, excellent for delivering live streams, broadcasts and post-production projects.
8K60 RAW recording
Cinema RAW Light in 8K is amazing for grading and post-production archiving, or MP4, which is optimized for faster online use. 5.9K in Super 35mm mode and 2.9K in Super 16mm mode are also available for internal recording to CFexpress cards. Cinema RAW Light video files have been optimized for better efficiency to achieve 12-bit recording at all frame rates. Thanks to the three newly developed Cinema RAW Light modes (high-quality RAW HC, standard-quality RAW ST and Light RAW LT recording), users can select the RAW video mode according to their capture needs. Lighter and smaller proxy video files can also be recorded while recording in 8K.
The EOS R5 C camera supports RAW output via HDMI and ProRes RAW recording with compatible external recorders such as Atomos devices. By connecting the EOS R5 C camera with a compatible external recorder, users can shoot in Apple ProRes RAW in up to 8K30. Proxy data can also be simultaneously recorded to an SD card in the camera, providing efficient post-production operations.
Different file formats and simultaneous recording
Along with Cinema RAW Light, which provides lightweight data sizes for RAW recording, the EOS R5 C camera supports MXF-based XF-AVC as well as the highly versatile MP4. The EOS R5 C camera is also capable of recording two independent video files simultaneously, such as Cinema RAW Light and MP4 in various resolutions, including 4K and HD, as well as lightweight proxy files for various professional workflows. XF-AVC offers robust 10-bit 4:2:2 files in one wrapper. MXF for simple compatibility with existing nonlinear editing (NLE) systems and workflows.
Internal cooling fan enables uninterrupted 8K60 recording
The EOS R5 C camera features a cooling fan built into the body, which expels heat from inside, enabling virtually unlimited continuous capture of 8K60 HD video without interruption.
Extended interface for professional needs
The EOS R5 C camera provides a timecode input/output terminal for easy synchronisation when shooting with multiple cameras and other interfaces. A cable protector is also included as standard to prevent cable disconnection or terminal damage if strong force is applied when connecting the HDMI interface or cables.
Multifunction shoe for audio recording
The Canon Multifunction Shoe with Digital Audio Interface is compatible with the optional CA-XLR2d-C TASCAM Professional Audio XLR Microphone Adapter for audio up to 4 channels. This optional accessory adds two full-size XLR terminals with phantom power and shotgun microphone mount, enabling 4-channel, 24-bit digital audio recording to meet professional video production needs.
Multiple power options
Adding Cinema RAW Light recording at higher resolutions and frame rates demands additional power for full lens functionality. In 8K60 full-frame, Super 35 5.9K60 and Super 16 2.9K120 with Cinema RAW Light recording, standard LP-E6NH, LP-E6 or LP-E6N batteries will not be able to power RF lens electronics or EF lenses connected via an adapter. You can use purely mechanical lenses without problem in these configurations.
To get the full functionality of the electronic lens with all resolutions and frame rates of Cinema RAW Light, you can use the CA-946 power adapter with the new DR-E6C DC coupler for D-Tap main or professional battery power supplies, or you can use a power bank such as the Anker PowerCode 26800mAh PD or omnicharge Omni Mobile 25600mAh.
Features of the RF 28-70mm f2 objective
Combining the versatility of a zoom with the speed normally reserved for a cousin, the RF 28-70mm f/2L USM Canon is a wide-angle portrait-length lens distinguished by its impressive f/2 unique maximum aperture. This bright design produces excellent low-light performance along with improved control over depth of field to isolate the object.
The Ultra-Low Dispersion glass design is used in optical design and greatly reduces color stripes and chromatic aberrations for high color clarity and accuracy. Complementing the advanced optical properties is Canon's proven annular type ultrasonic motor, which delivers fast and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control. Also exclusive to RF lenses, this 28-70mm incorporates a configurable control ring to intuitively adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- The standard wide-angle zoom lens with standard telephoto lens is designed for use with mirrorless Canon RF rackmount cameras.
- The impressively bright f/2 maximum aperture keeps lighting constant throughout the zoom range and adapts to working in low-light conditions, as well as offering greater control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques.
- Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements are displayed in the optical design and help suppress color stripes and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- A ring-type ultrasonic motor (USM) is employed, along with an internal focus design, optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU to provide fast, accurate and quiet autofocus, as well as full-time manual focus override.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in inclement conditions.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.