Canon Eos R5 C+RF 5.2mm f2.8 L Dual Fish Eye
Canon R5 C + 5.2mm
The R5 C + 5.2mm Canon pack has been specifically chosen to enable better quality VR recording. This is due to the large Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor present in the R5 C that allows uninterrupted 8K 60fps video recording and an RF 5.2mm f2.8 L Dual Fish Eye lens for VR with a viewing angle of 180 degrees. Another very important feature is the 5-axis stabilization present in the Canon, for a smooth and shake-free video.
With this purchase you will receive for FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- You will also receive a FREE 128 Gb CF Express Card.
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, Course valued at 350€
- GIFT: Titon base battery valued at € 330. Valid while stocks last
Canon R5 C + 5.2mm
Features of the Canon R5 C
For all wedding videographers, drone camera operators and multimedia journalists who have professional film video and still photography production needs, get ready for a new kind of capture experience with the Canon EOS R5 C mirrorless cinema camera. With a simple switch, the R5 C is a complete still camera with all the configurations of the R5 EOS mirrorless camera. When switched in the other direction, it becomes a full-frame EOS Cinema 8K60 camera that internally records 12-bit Cinema RAW Light sequences. There is no longer a need to bring a second camera into your production when still images and video are available in a single compact design.
The R5 C improves a number of features compared to its siblings, the R5 and C70, including 4K120 recording, HDMI RAW output, Canon Log 3 HLG/PQ support, unlimited recording time, a timecode port, Dual Pixel CMOS AF with eye detection, an active cooling system, a high-power LP-E6NH battery, 13 reassignable buttons and a multifunction shoe for XLR adapters. The camera also retains the reliable features of those cameras, such as Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, image compatibility with DaVinci Resolve and Canon apps, an electronic RF mount, CFexpress/SD card slots, a similar button design, and more. The EOS R5 C is also moisture and dust resistant on the same level as its cinema cousin, the EOS C70. And all of this is packed into a tiny 1.7lb body that just begs to become your favorite drone camera.
- Common features and technology like the EOS R5
- Canon's 45MP full-frame CMOS image sensor is at the heart of the EOS R5 C's superb image quality, which also leads the way for stunning cinematic 8K60 RAW video capture.
- Focus and speed are paramount on the EOS R5 C camera, providing impressive continuous still image capture at speeds of up to 20fps
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II capability, to track split-second movements of even the most elusive subjects
- With 1053 Auto AF zones, it's easy to photograph people with the use of eye, face, and head detection AF, or intuibly track the whole body, face, or eyes of cats, dogs, or birds with Animal Detection AF.
- For those who need speed, Canon has also included detection of vehicle subjects in still images to help with accurate tracking of cars and motorcycles.
- Connectivity such as 5 and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for still image transfer is also included.
Video Control for the Dedicated Video Professional
As soon as the EOS R5 C's main switch moves to the "video" position, the Cinema EOS' familiar menu system and interface take over. Expected high-level video features such as waveform monitors, video codec options and extensive audio control are available, greatly expanding the video potential of the EOS R5 C for the experienced camera operator or video content creator. During the "picture" operation, the menus are almost the same as on the EOS R5 camera.
Ergonomic EOS design
The body design of the EOS R5 C camera is incredibly compact and lightweight. When paired with a Canon RF lens (or an EF lens with the EF-EOS R Mount Adapter), it delivers exceptional performance that fits easily and comfortably in the hand, making handheld shooting a breeze, whether shooting video or still images. Its electronic viewfinder extends optically, for eye-level viewing similar to the conventional EOS R5 camera, and uses the same ergonomic grip design.
CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processor
The 8K CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processor produce high-quality video with up to 8K60 resolution. The use of the Cinema RAW Light format with its high-efficiency mode allows recording to an internal card without an external recorder. The EOS R5 C camera supports HDR recording in Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and Perceptual Quantization (PQ) formats, helping to ensure full-colour reproduction and wide latitude with a wide range of black to pure white, excellent for delivering live streams, broadcasts and post-production projects.
8K60 RAW recording
Cinema RAW Light in 8K is amazing for grading and post-production archiving, or MP4, which is optimized for faster online use. 5.9K in Super 35mm mode and 2.9K in Super 16mm mode are also available for internal recording to CFexpress cards. Cinema RAW Light video files have been optimized for better efficiency to achieve 12-bit recording at all frame rates. Thanks to the three newly developed Cinema RAW Light modes (high-quality RAW HC, standard-quality RAW ST and Light RAW LT recording), users can select the RAW video mode according to their capture needs. Lighter and smaller proxy video files can also be recorded while recording in 8K.
The EOS R5 C camera supports RAW output via HDMI and ProRes RAW recording with compatible external recorders such as Atomos devices. By connecting the EOS R5 C camera with a compatible external recorder, users can shoot in Apple ProRes RAW in up to 8K30. Proxy data can also be simultaneously recorded to an SD card in the camera, providing efficient post-production operations.
Different file formats and simultaneous recording
Along with Cinema RAW Light, which provides lightweight data sizes for RAW recording, the EOS R5 C camera supports MXF-based XF-AVC as well as the highly versatile MP4. The EOS R5 C camera is also capable of recording two independent video files simultaneously, such as Cinema RAW Light and MP4 in various resolutions, including 4K and HD, as well as lightweight proxy files for various professional workflows. XF-AVC offers robust 10-bit 4:2:2 files in one wrapper. MXF for simple compatibility with existing nonlinear editing (NLE) systems and workflows.
Internal cooling fan enables uninterrupted 8K60 recording
The EOS R5 C camera features a cooling fan built into the body, which expels heat from inside, enabling virtually unlimited continuous capture of 8K60 HD video without interruption.
Extended interface for professional needs
The EOS R5 C camera provides a timecode input/output terminal for easy synchronisation when shooting with multiple cameras and other interfaces. A cable protector is also included as standard to prevent cable disconnection or terminal damage if strong force is applied when connecting the HDMI interface or cables.
Multifunction shoe for audio recording
The Canon Multifunction Shoe with Digital Audio Interface is compatible with the optional CA-XLR2d-C TASCAM Professional Audio XLR Microphone Adapter for audio up to 4 channels. This optional accessory adds two full-size XLR terminals with phantom power and shotgun microphone mount, enabling 4-channel, 24-bit digital audio recording to meet professional video production needs.
Multiple power options
Adding Cinema RAW Light recording at higher resolutions and frame rates demands additional power for full lens functionality. In 8K60 full-frame, Super 35 5.9K60 and Super 16 2.9K120 with Cinema RAW Light recording, standard LP-E6NH, LP-E6 or LP-E6N batteries will not be able to power RF lens electronics or EF lenses connected via an adapter. You can use purely mechanical lenses without problem in these configurations.
To get the full functionality of the electronic lens with all resolutions and frame rates of Cinema RAW Light, you can use the CA-946 power adapter with the new DR-E6C DC coupler for D-Tap main or professional battery power supplies, or you can use a power bank such as the Anker PowerCode 26800mAh PD or omnicharge Omni Mobile 25600mAh.
Features of the RF 5.2mm f2.8 L Dual Fish Eye objective
Canon is getting started in the world of virtual reality (VR) and has developed an innovative new lens and workflow that will simplify the creation of 180ª VR content. The RF 5.2mm F2.8L DUAL FISHEYE lens joins the RF lens range as Canon 's first stereoscopic VR lens and is designed for use with compatible high-resolution full-frame RF mount cameras such as the EOS R51. Together with Canon's EOS VR Utility software and EOS VR Plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro, the lens offers a simple and efficient way for VR content creators and professional production companies to produce high-resolution VR content in 180° VR (3D) with higher levels of realism and immersion.
Incredibly convenient 180º VR (3D) capture
- The compact single-mount design simplifies camera setups for professional 180° stereoscopic VR capture, when using compatible high-resolution full-frame RF mount cameras such as the EOS R51.
Efficient and simplified workflow
- With a 190° stereoscopic field of view, two shifted circular fisheye images are perfectly synchronized and recorded side-by-side on a single full-frame sensor, ready for Canon processing perfectly for final editing by the powerful EOS VR Utility2 software or EOS VR plug-in2 for final editing. No additional integration required.
High-quality image capture
- The RF 5.2mm F2.8L DUAL FISHEYE, which features two perfectly aligned front fisheye lenses, uses two UD elements per lens to correct aberrations, plus special SWC Canon coatings to reduce flare and ghosting, even against the light.
Fast f/2.8 aperture for low-light shooting
- The RF 5.2mm F2.8L DUAL FISHEYE delivers impressive low-light performance, thanks to an f/2.8 aperture with precisely synchronized exposure and control via a dual electromagnetic diaphragm (EMD) design.
L-Series design and weather resistance
- Being an L-series lens, the RF 5.2mm F2.8L DUAL FISHEYE is designed for professional use. It is dust and splash resistant, and features fluorine coatings to repel water and dirt on the lens surface.
Gel filter holder for precise exposure control
- The RF 5.2mm F2.8L DUAL FISHEYE features a rear-mounted gelatin filter holder for pre-cut ND gels, which can be used to help precisely control light levels when used in 180º VR video production.