Canon EOS R7+ RF 100-400mm f5.6-8
Camera Canon R7 + 100-400mm
The Canon R7 + 100-400mm Camera has a very versatile, compact, resistant and perfect design for sports photography or nature outings. Being able to perform burst shots up to 30fps RAW and 15fps in mechanical takes full advantage of the equivalent lens to a 150-600mm to capture detailed images at long distance even in motion. Another of the key points of this Canon is its powerful processor that allows you to record 4K UHD HDR at 60 frames per second in stretches of up to 6 hours.
BOOK HERE your camera Canon R7 and GET GIFT:
More info at: PROMOS CANON
Camera Canon R7 + 100-400mm
EOS R7: Time to level up
An ideal combination of performance and portability, the EOS R7 represents the transition from Canon to APS-C with the mirrorless R System. With a 32.5MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processing, this sleek powerplant is capable of high-speed shooting at 30fps for sports and wildlife and features the renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF II focusing system to keep pace with fast-moving subjects. And, for the multimedia image maker, 4K video supports up to 60p, or 30p when oversampled from a 7K area, as well as Full HD up to 120fps.
32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processing
- APS-C comes to EOS R
Balancing resolution, speed and low-light performance, the 32.5 MP APS-C CMOS sensor is a versatile chip perfect for photo and video applications. As one of the EOS R System's first APS-C sensors, the R7's high-resolution design benefits both photographers and 4K video by providing a 7K area for oversampling of images, resulting in greater sharpness and quality.
- DIGIC X processor
Taken from the R3, the R7 has a DIGIC X image processor to perform a variety of high-speed tasks, ranging from fast continuous shooting to high-resolution video recording. In terms of high-speed shooting, the R7 supports continuous shooting up to 30fps with a silent electronic shutter or 15fps with a mechanical shutter, with AF and AE readings before each frame. The processor also helps achieve a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-32000, which can be expanded up to ISO 51200 to work in difficult lighting conditions.
- 4K UHD video recording
Beyond still images, the R7's sensor also offers high-resolution UHD 4K 60p internal video using the full width of the sensor and the ability to work with 10-bit sampling with Canon Log 3. A 7K recording area can also be used for oversampled 4K shots. at 30p to improve sharpness, reduce moiré and reduce noise. And, for slow-motion playback, 120p recording supports up to Full HD resolution.
HDR-PQ recording is also possible for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports clean 4K output at up to 60fps. In addition, unlimited recording times are also possible, and the R7 features ports for microphone and headphones, as well as a multifunction hot shoe for wide accessory compatibility.
Autofocus and image stabilization
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Transferred from the EOS R3, the advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system features 651 automatic AF points covering the entire sensor area, for faster, more responsive and more accurate focusing performance. This phase detection focusing system also has enhanced subject detection and tracking, with the ability to intelligently recognize people, animals and vehicles, and tracking will automatically lock on these subjects and maintain sharp focus during burst captures. The low luminance limit of Dual Pixel AF II focuses up to an impressive -5 EV for precise focusing even in night conditions.
- Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
An in-body image stabilizer (IBIS) corrects up to 7 stops of unwanted camera movement when shooting handheld, helping to shoot handheld in low-light conditions and reducing motion when shooting videos. This 5-axis system can also be used in conjunction with lenses with optical image stabilization to compensate for up to 8 stops of camera shake, depending on the specific lens used.
- 2.36m dot EVF and vari-angle LCD touchscreen
A bright and clear 2.36 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is introduced for high-resolution viewing at eye level. This viewfinder with 1.15x magnification benefits from fast processing with virtually no lag and a fast 120fps refresh rate can be used for vivid and realistic motion rendering.
In addition to the EVF, a 3.0" vari-angle LCD display is also available that benefits work at high, low and front angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear resolution of 1.62 m-dots allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
- Reliable and intuitive construction
Referencing the professional-grade EOS R3, the R7 is modeled after its rugged physical design and sports a dust- and moisture-sealed body construction that's suitable for working in harsh conditions.
The redesigned rear controls include a combined AF point selector and a rear control wheel, which puts two of the most commonly used controls in one intuitive place to reach.
Dual SD memory card slots offer flexibility for saving files and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support smooth 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
- Flexible Connectivity
Wired and wireless connectivity options are available, allowing for multiple photo and video transfer methods, as well as remote camera control. Physically, the camera features a USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 2 port and a micro-HDMI port, along with headphone and 3.5mm microphone ports to benefit video recording. In terms of wireless connection, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and camera remote control.
- State-of-the-art multifunction shoe
An upgrade from a conventional accessory shoe, the multifunction shoe adds a row of pins at the front of the design to allow for greater accessory functionality and provide power to select accessory types that traditionally rely on separate batteries. This updated shoe is compatible with select accessories, including the Speedlite ST-E10 transmitter, DM-E1D stereo microphone and AD-P1 smartphone link adapter, as well as the AD-E1 multifunction shoe adapter for compatibility with legacy shoes. Mounted accessories
Features of the RF 100-400mm f5.6-8 lens
A versatile telephoto zoom with a portable form factor, Canon 's RF 100-400mm f/5.6-8 IS USM is a snappy lens perfect for capturing wildlife, sports and travel. With extended range, this zoom includes a super telephoto scope in a lightweight and relatively sleek design along with Coordinated IS support to help control up to 6 stops of camera shake and Nano USM AF to promote faster focusing performance.
Optically, the lens uses specialized elements to control a variety of aberrations and produce images with great sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. Close-focus performance is also possible, with a maximum magnification of 0.41x at the 400mm position, for close-up shots of subjects as small as a credit card.
- The long-throw telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- The modest maximum aperture range of f/5.6-8 promotes a relatively compact and lightweight form factor.
- An element of Ultra Low Dispersion is presented towards the front of the optical design and helps reduce chromatic aberrations and color stripes throughout the zoom range.
- An aspherical element helps control distortion and promotes a high degree of sharpness.
- Super Spectra Coating has been applied to minimize flare and ghosting to improve contrast and color fidelity when working in bright lighting conditions.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake by 5.5 stops to allow you to work better in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition, when working with selected cameras, up to 6 stops of stabilization can be available with Coordinated Optical Image Stabilizer and In-Body Image Stabilizer.
- The Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and an STM mechanism for fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photography and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in single-shot AF mode.
- Close focus capabilities are available throughout the zoom range, with a maximum magnification of 0.41x available at the 400mm position and a minimum focusing distance of 2.9' possible at the 200mm position.
- The rounded 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- Compatible with optional Extender RF 1.4x and Extender RF 2x teleconverters to further increase the effective focal length.