- On sale!
Canon EOS R7+ RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1
Canon R7+ 100-500mm
The Canon R7+ 100-500mm mirrorless camera is the first CSC to support professional Canon RF lenses as the equivalent of 150-750mm included in the pack. This camera is perfect for wildlife shooting or sports photography thanks to its 5-axis stabilizer. When recording video, the R7 allows you to achieve 4K UHD resolutions with active HDR at a rate of 60Fps and with a maximum duration of 6 hours. Given this versatility, this camera has been reinforced to be resistant to rain and dust.
BOOK HERE your Canon R7 and GET GIFT:
More info at: PROMOS CANON
Canon R7+ 100-500mm
EOS R7: Time to level up
An ideal combination of performance and portability, the EOS R7 represents the transition from Canon to APS-C with the mirrorless R System. With a 32.5MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processing, this sleek powerplant is capable of high-speed shooting at 30fps for sports and wildlife and features the renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF II focusing system to keep pace with fast-moving subjects. And, for the multimedia image maker, 4K video supports up to 60p, or 30p when oversampled from a 7K area, as well as Full HD up to 120fps.
32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processing
- APS-C comes to EOS R
Balancing resolution, speed and low-light performance, the 32.5 MP APS-C CMOS sensor is a versatile chip perfect for photo and video applications. As one of the EOS R System's first APS-C sensors, the R7's high-resolution design benefits both photographers and 4K video by providing a 7K area for oversampling of images, resulting in greater sharpness and quality.
- DIGIC X processor
Taken from the R3, the R7 has a DIGIC X image processor to perform a variety of high-speed tasks, ranging from fast continuous shooting to high-resolution video recording. In terms of high-speed shooting, the R7 supports continuous shooting up to 30fps with a silent electronic shutter or 15fps with a mechanical shutter, with AF and AE readings before each frame. The processor also helps achieve a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-32000, which can be expanded up to ISO 51200 to work in difficult lighting conditions.
- 4K UHD video recording
Beyond still images, the R7's sensor also offers high-resolution UHD 4K 60p internal video using the full width of the sensor and the ability to work with 10-bit sampling with Canon Log 3. A 7K recording area can also be used for oversampled 4K shots. at 30p to improve sharpness, reduce moiré and reduce noise. And, for slow-motion playback, 120p recording supports up to Full HD resolution.
HDR-PQ recording is also possible for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports clean 4K output at up to 60fps. In addition, unlimited recording times are also possible, and the R7 features ports for microphone and headphones, as well as a multifunction hot shoe for wide accessory compatibility.
Autofocus and image stabilization
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Transferred from the EOS R3, the advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system features 651 automatic AF points covering the entire sensor area, for faster, more responsive and more accurate focusing performance. This phase detection focusing system also has enhanced subject detection and tracking, with the ability to intelligently recognize people, animals and vehicles, and tracking will automatically lock on these subjects and maintain sharp focus during burst captures. The low luminance limit of Dual Pixel AF II focuses up to an impressive -5 EV for precise focusing even in night conditions.
- Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
An in-body image stabilizer (IBIS) corrects up to 7 stops of unwanted camera movement when shooting handheld, helping to shoot handheld in low-light conditions and reducing motion when shooting videos. This 5-axis system can also be used in conjunction with lenses with optical image stabilization to compensate for up to 8 stops of camera shake, depending on the specific lens used.
- 2.36m dot EVF and vari-angle LCD touchscreen
A bright and clear 2.36 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is introduced for high-resolution viewing at eye level. This viewfinder with 1.15x magnification benefits from fast processing with virtually no lag and a fast 120fps refresh rate can be used for vivid and realistic motion rendering.
In addition to the EVF, a 3.0" vari-angle LCD display is also available that benefits work at high, low and front angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear resolution of 1.62 m-dots allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
- Reliable and intuitive construction
Referencing the professional-grade EOS R3, the R7 is modeled after its rugged physical design and sports a dust- and moisture-sealed body construction that's suitable for working in harsh conditions.
The redesigned rear controls include a combined AF point selector and a rear control wheel, which puts two of the most commonly used controls in one intuitive place to reach.
Dual SD memory card slots offer flexibility for saving files and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support smooth 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
- Flexible Connectivity
Wired and wireless connectivity options are available, allowing for multiple photo and video transfer methods, as well as remote camera control. Physically, the camera features a USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 2 port and a micro-HDMI port, along with headphone and 3.5mm microphone ports to benefit video recording. In terms of wireless connection, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and camera remote control.
- State-of-the-art multifunction shoe
An upgrade from a conventional accessory shoe, the multifunction shoe adds a row of pins at the front of the design to allow for greater accessory functionality and provide power to select accessory types that traditionally rely on separate batteries. This updated shoe is compatible with select accessories, including the Speedlite ST-E10 transmitter, DM-E1D stereo microphone and AD-P1 smartphone link adapter, as well as the AD-E1 multifunction shoe adapter for compatibility with legacy shoes. Mounted accessories
Features of the RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1 lens
With a variety of telephoto focal lengths, the RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1 L IS USM Canon spans a short to super telephoto range within a sleek, portable form factor. The modest maximum aperture allows for a relatively portable design that is well suited to portable use, and optical image stabilization also helps stabilize photos and videos up to five stops when working in harsh lighting conditions. This lens is also characterized by its advanced optical design, which includes a number of Super UD and UD elements to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color stripes throughout the zoom range to achieve a degree of clarity and color accuracy.
The Dual Nano USM focusing system balances distinguished optical assets, delivering fast, near-silent autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. A unique control ring is also integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself and the rotating zoom ring also features torque adjustment to adjust the feel of the lens. In addition, this 100-500mm is weather-sealed and has a fluorine coating to protect the front and rear elements.
- The versatile telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame RF-mount mirrorless Canon cameras.
- Six UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion) elements and one Super UD element help minimize chromatic aberrations and color stripes for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake in five stops to allow you to work better in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. Three different IS modes are available: standard single-shot mode, an optimized panorama mode, and a mode that only activates the image stabilizer during exposure.
- The Dual Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM and STM mechanism for fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photography and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in single-shot AF mode.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- A protective fluorine coating has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to significantly facilitate cleaning of these elements.
- As a member of the esteemed L series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in harsh conditions.
- The rotary-type zoom ring features torque adjustment capabilities to fine-tune lens handling or to prevent the lens from accidentally extending.
- The included lens hood features a side window to allow easier adjustment of specialized rotating filters, such as polarizers, while the lens hood is in place.
- Compatible with optional Extender RF 1.4x and Extender RF 2x teleconverters, when used within the 300-500mm range of the lens, to further extend the effective focal length range.