Canon Eos RP + RF 15-35mm f2.8 IS L
Canon EOS RP + 15-35mm
The Canon EOS RP+ 15-35mm kit has been specially selected to offer a professional mirrorless camera with a compatible short-throw lens and USM motor, which offers excellent results in video interview format. The EOS RP features a DIGIC 8 processor and a 26.2 megapixel Dual Pixel CMOS sensor that enables 4K UHD video recording at a rate of 30 frames per second.
And also these gifts:
Canon EOS RP + 15-35mm
All about the EOS RP
Features of the EOS RP Canon
Canon EOS RP is impressively small despite having a large full-frame sensor, offering flexible imaging capabilities along with a portable form factor. With a high-resolution 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor coupled with a DIGIC 8 image processor, both still images and UHD 4K video can be recorded using a wide sensitivity range, from ISO 100-40000, to suit work in a variety of lighting conditions. Continuous shooting is also supported up to 5fps for photographing moving subjects. The sensor also facilitates an advanced dual-pixel CMOS AF system, with 4779 selectable phase detection points on the sensor to acquire focus quickly and accurately during stills and video operation.
Complementing the sensor and processor, the RP also has a 2.36m dot OLED electronic viewfinder along with a 3.04.0m 3.0" dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor for easier viewing from high and low angles. In addition, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow wireless remote control of the camera along with direct sharing of images on linked mobile devices.
- Canon RF mount
The EOS RP features the RF Lens Mount, which supports Canon's RF mount lens line. This mount is characterized by its large diameter of 54mm and short flange distance of 20mm, which promotes the ability to design lenses that are faster and smaller than their SLR equivalents. The mount also incorporates a 12-pin electronic contact system for more sophisticated autofocus and image stabilization capabilities. This mount design also provides full compatibility with existing EF and EF-S mount lenses through an optional EF-EOS R mount adapter.
26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor
It features a large 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor and serves as an ideal balance between high-resolution output, low-light performance, and high-speed capabilities. When paired with the DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS RP has a wide native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000 to work in a variety of lighting conditions. In addition, continuous shooting of up to 5 fps is possible to work with moving subjects.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers smooth and fast focusing performance similar to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most image sensor to reduce focus seeking for faster and more direct control of focus placement. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for photographing and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is achieved with each shot. When shooting video, Film Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focusing when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face or eye tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focusing is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change focus in an intuitive way. Subject tracking in movies is also increased due to the ability of the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or crowded environments. In addition, the focusing system is EV-5 sensitive to work in low-light conditions with precise AF capabilities.
- 4K UHD video recording
Designed for the multimedia image creator, the EOS RP supports UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution recordings up to 23.98fps at 120Mb/s, along with Full HD 1080p and HD 720p at 60fps for slow-motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:0 sampling and 8-bit color depth, and 8-bit 4:2:2 output is possible when using an external recorder.
Audio can be recorded using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external microphone can also be used via the 3.5mm microphone jack.
In addition, the 5-axis Dual Sensing IS function can be used when recording a video to electronically reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper and smoother recording.
- Body design
The integrated 2.36m dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a bright and clear medium for eye-level viewing.
The 1.04m 3.0" rear LCD screen has a vari-angle design for easier use when working from high, low and front-facing angles. It's also a touchscreen for intuitive control of menu shooting, playback, and navigation controls.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows images to be shared, controlled and transferred wirelessly with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
Features of the RF 15-35mm f2.8 IS L lens
The Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8 L IS USM, which covers a versatile wide-angle focal length range, is also characterized by its bright constant maximum aperture of f/2.8. This bright design allows you to work in the available light conditions and also offers greater control over the depth of field. The wide focal length range adapts to work in a variety of situations, from landscape shots to documentaries, and this zoom is complemented by an advanced optical design that greatly reduces color fringes and distortion for great clarity and sharpness. An Air-Sphere coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting to improve contrast and colour fidelity when working in bright conditions.
Complementing the imaging capabilities is a suitable Nano USM focusing system, which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. An Image Stabilizer also compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help produce sharper handheld shots in difficult lighting conditions. A unique control ring is also integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself. In addition, this 15-35mm is weather-sealed and has a fluorine coating to protect the front and rear elements.
- The wide-angle zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame RF-mount mirrorless cameras Canon .
- The constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 maintains constant illumination throughout the zoom range and adapts to work in available light conditions.
- Two UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion) elements help minimize chromatic aberrations and color stripes for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements are used to correct spherical aberrations and distortion to improve sharpness and accurate rendering.
- An air sphere coating (ASC) has been applied to the lens elements to reduce flare and ghosting of the backlight to maintain light transmission and high contrast in intense lighting conditions.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake in five stops to allow you to work better in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- The Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and an STM mechanism for fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photography and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in single-shot AF mode.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- A protective fluorine coating has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to significantly facilitate cleaning of these elements.
- As a member of the esteemed L series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in harsh conditions.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.