Canon Eos RP + RF 70-200mm f4 L IS USM
Canon RP + 70-200mm f4
The Canon RP + 70-200mm f4 is a professional camera with a great value for money that allows professional captures thanks to a Dual pixel sensor and having a DIGIC 8 processor it is also possible to record in UHD 4K at a rate of 30Fps. To accompany the camera, the kit also includes a wide-angle lens, a brightness of f4 and also has an ultra-quiet Dual Nano USM motor with minimal vibration generation.
And also these gifts:
Canon EOS RP + 70-200mm f4
All about the EOS RP
Features of the EOS RP Canon
Canon EOS RP is impressively small despite having a large full-frame sensor, offering flexible imaging capabilities along with a portable form factor. With a high-resolution 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor coupled with a DIGIC 8 image processor, both still images and UHD 4K video can be recorded using a wide sensitivity range, from ISO 100-40000, to suit work in a variety of lighting conditions. Continuous shooting is also supported up to 5fps for photographing moving subjects. The sensor also facilitates an advanced dual-pixel CMOS AF system, with 4779 selectable phase detection points on the sensor to acquire focus quickly and accurately during stills and video operation.
Complementing the sensor and processor, the RP also has a 2.36m dot OLED electronic viewfinder along with a 3.04.0m 3.0" dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor for easier viewing from high and low angles. In addition, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow wireless remote control of the camera along with direct sharing of images on linked mobile devices.
- Canon RF mount
The EOS RP features the RF Lens Mount, which supports Canon's RF mount lens line. This mount is characterized by its large diameter of 54mm and short flange distance of 20mm, which promotes the ability to design lenses that are faster and smaller than their SLR equivalents. The mount also incorporates a 12-pin electronic contact system for more sophisticated autofocus and image stabilization capabilities. This mount design also provides full compatibility with existing EF and EF-S mount lenses through an optional EF-EOS R mount adapter.
26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor
It features a large 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor and serves as an ideal balance between high-resolution output, low-light performance, and high-speed capabilities. When paired with the DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS RP has a wide native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000 to work in a variety of lighting conditions. In addition, continuous shooting of up to 5 fps is possible to work with moving subjects.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers smooth and fast focusing performance similar to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most image sensor to reduce focus seeking for faster and more direct control of focus placement. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for photographing and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is achieved with each shot. When shooting video, Film Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focusing when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face or eye tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focusing is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change focus in an intuitive way. Subject tracking in movies is also increased due to the ability of the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or crowded environments. In addition, the focusing system is EV-5 sensitive to work in low-light conditions with precise AF capabilities.
- 4K UHD video recording
Designed for the multimedia image creator, the EOS RP supports UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution recordings up to 23.98fps at 120Mb/s, along with Full HD 1080p and HD 720p at 60fps for slow-motion playback. When recording in-camera, 4K video has 4:2:0 sampling and 8-bit color depth, and 8-bit 4:2:2 output is possible when using an external recorder.
Audio can be recorded using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external microphone can also be used via the 3.5mm microphone jack.
In addition, the 5-axis Dual Sensing IS function can be used when recording a video to electronically reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper and smoother recording.
- Body design
The integrated 2.36m dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a bright and clear medium for eye-level viewing.
The 1.04m 3.0" rear LCD screen has a vari-angle design for easier use when working from high, low and front-facing angles. It's also a touchscreen for intuitive control of menu shooting, playback, and navigation controls.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows images to be shared, controlled and transferred wirelessly with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
Features of the RF 70-200mm f4 L IS USM lens
Popular for its reach and flexibility, the RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Canon is a new take on this well-regarded focal length, with an impressively sleek and lightweight form factor perfect for your full-frame mirrorless cameras. The constant f/4 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being bright enough to shoot in available light while contributing to the particularly portable, hand-held design. Complementing this is a apt Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for up to 5 stops of camera shake, or up to an impressive 7.5 stops of motion correction when paired with an EOS R-type body with IBIS.
Optically, this lens incorporates four UD elements, which suppress a variety of aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity, and an Air Sphere coating is also featured to reduce flare and ghosting. Balancing the distinguished optical system is a Dual Nano USM focusing system, which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. In addition, this 70-200mm is weather-sealed and has a fluorine coating to protect the front and rear elements.
- The versatile telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame RF-mount mirrorless Canon cameras.
- The constant f/4 maximum aperture delivers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- Four UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) elements help minimize chromatic aberrations and color stripes to provide greater color clarity and accuracy.
- An air sphere coating (ASC) has been applied to the lens elements to reduce backlight flare and ghosting for sustained light transmission and high contrast in bright lighting conditions.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake in 5 stops to allow you to work better in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition, when working with selected cameras, up to 7.5 stops of stabilization may be available with the coordinated optical image stabilizer and in-body image stabilizer.
- The Dual Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and an STM mechanism for fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photography and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in the AF mode of a shot.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- A protective layer of fluorine has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to facilitate cleaning of these elements.
- As a member of the esteemed L series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in harsh conditions.