DJI Focus (with remote control)
DJI's Focus is a wireless tracking approach that natively integrates with the Zenmuse Z5 series of camera/gimbal systems and can be mounted on platforms equipped with 15mm or 19mm rods, including Ronin and Ronin-M gimbals. The Focus features a handheld remote control (transmitter) with a focus knob to give the feel of a traditional mechanical tracking approach. The wireless system has a range of up to 330' line of sight with a delay of only 14ms.
- Control accuracy of ± 0.002°
- Autonomous drive unit that combines the brushless motor and receiver into a single module, simplifying installation and requiring only a single power supply
- 1 Quadcopter's Zenmuse X5 or X5R camera.
- Adjustable endpoints: Ideal for lenses, such as photo lenses, that don't have "hard" stops
- Programmable focus points and other adjustable parameters via the
- DJI's Ronin and Ronin-M ratchets
- third-party gimbals or platforms that have 15mm or 19mm
- bar support Dual communication ports for future upgrades
- Built-in rosette for greater mounting flexibility