Fuji GFX 50R + 45mm f2.8 R WR
Fuji GFX 50R + 45mm f2.8
No doubt the combination of FUJI GFX 50R + 45mm f2.8 R WR offers you the opportunity to use the incredible Bayer sensor of 51.4 Mpx and the X-Processor Pro processor, with a lens of "normal" length equivalent to 36 millimeters with an optical construction of 10 elements in 8 groups with an extra low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and obtain that incredible color range.
This product is not available, but please contact us and we can give you other options.Contact us
FUJI GFX 50R + 45mm f2.8
More Info of FUJI GFX
Basic specifications Camera FUJI GFX 50R
Resolution: 51.40 megapixels
Sensor size: medium format
(43.8 mm x 32.9 mm)
Lens Kit: n/a
Viewfinder: EVF / LCD
Native ISO: 100 - 12,800
ISO extended: 50 - 102,400
Shutter: 1/16000 - 3600 sec
Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.8 x 2.6 in
(161 x 97 x 66 mm)
Weight: 27.3 oz (775 g)
Distinguished by its slim, rangefinder-inspired design, the Fujifilm GFX 50R is a stylish mirrorless medium format camera that is remarkably portable and highly capable. The GFX 50R revolves around a 43.8 x 32.9 mm 51.4MP CMOS sensor, which is combined with the X-Processor Pro image processor, and is capable of producing high-resolution still images with an extremely wide dynamic range, a wide sensitivity range up to an extended ISO 102400, and the large sensor size contributes to a unique three-dimensional appearance with especially smooth tonal and color transitions. The sensor and processor also allow recording Full HD 1080p30 video.
The advantages of the imaging capabilities are a comfortable physical design, which incorporates a 3.69-point OLED electronic viewfinder for clear and sharp viewing at eye level. Alternatively, the 3.2" 2.36m-dot rear LCD display with touchscreen features a three-way tilt design that allows working from high and low angles, even when shooting in portrait orientation. In addition, the GFX 50R has a durable magnesium alloy construction that is also sealed against dust and weather, as well as freeze-proof up to 14°F, to work in harsh environmental conditions.
51.4MP CMOS sensor and X-Processor Pro
Using a large 43.8 x 32.9mm 51.4MP CMOS sensor and X-Processor Pro, the GFX 50R is capable of delivering high-resolution 14-bit still images with a wide dynamic range of 14 stops, as well as a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400. The large size of each pixel also allows for more efficient light harvesting, so smoother tonal and color transitions produce a distinctive three-dimensional medium-format look. In addition to the medium format aspect, a variety of large and traditional medium format aspect ratios can be used in addition to the standard 4:3, including 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6, 3:2, and 16:9.
The image processor and sensor also provide a versatile advantage to the system, allowing continuous shooting up to 3 fps or for recording Full HD 1080p video at 29.97, 25, 24 and 23.98 fps. Film simulation modes, including a Color Chromium Effect to produce subtle hue between highly saturated colors, can also be used in conjunction with video recording, to decrease the need for color correction during post-production.
Features FUJI 45mm f2.8 lens
With a versatile wide-angle perspective, Fujifilm's GF 45mm f/2.8R WR is a 36mm equivalent lens for G-mount's GF camera system. With a slightly wider field of view than normal, this lens is ideal for everyday shots and its maximum aperture of f/2.8 adapts to difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates an aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations to improve sharpness and clarity. A Nano GI coating was also applied to individual elements to suppress lens reflection and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Contributing to its flexibility, the lens also features a dust, freeze and weather resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. In addition, a manual aperture ring is offered for intuitive, tactile adjustments on exposure, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- The general wide-angle main lens offers a focal length equivalent to 36mm for a comfortable field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- The maximum aperture benefits of bright f/2.8 work in low-light conditions and allow for a high degree of control over depth of field.
- An aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberrations to improve sharpness and clear rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements eliminate chromatic aberrations and color edges for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Nano GI coating minimizes reflections and lens ghosting to improve contrast and color fidelity when working in bright lighting conditions.
- An internal focusing mechanism offers fast autofocus performance, maintains the full length of the lens during operation, and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focus range.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The brass lens mount is durable and rigid for durable use and mounting precision.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.