Fuji GFX 50R + 120mm f4 R LM WR
Fuji GFX 50R + 120mm
The FUJI GFX 50R + 120mm f4 R LM WR offers a great alliance between the telephoto lens with an optical design optimized for the medium format sensor such as the one with this 51 Mp mirrorless camera has. You'll be able to take advantage of the camera's combination of fast and precise AF with the lens' linear AF motor providing fast and quiet focusing performance perfect for taking advantage of the X-Processor Pro image processor.
This product is not available, but please contact us and we can give you other options.Contact us
Fuji GFX 50R + 120mm
More Info of FUJI GFX
Distinguished by its slim, rangefinder-inspired design, the Fujifilm GFX 50R is a stylish mirrorless medium format camera that is remarkably portable and highly capable. The GFX 50R revolves around a 43.8 x 32.9 mm 51.4MP CMOS sensor, which is combined with the X-Processor Pro image processor, and is capable of producing high-resolution still images with an extremely wide dynamic range, a wide sensitivity range up to an extended ISO 102400, and the large sensor size contributes to a unique three-dimensional appearance with especially smooth tonal and color transitions. The sensor and processor also allow recording Full HD 1080p30 video.
The advantages of the imaging capabilities are a comfortable physical design, which incorporates a 3.69-point OLED electronic viewfinder for clear and sharp viewing at eye level. Alternatively, the 3.2" 2.36m-dot rear LCD display with touchscreen features a three-way tilt design that allows working from high and low angles, even when shooting in portrait orientation. In addition, the GFX 50R has a durable magnesium alloy construction that is also sealed against dust and weather, as well as freeze-proof up to 14°F, to work in harsh environmental conditions.
51.4MP CMOS sensor and X-Processor Pro
Using a large 43.8 x 32.9mm 51.4MP CMOS sensor and X-Processor Pro, the GFX 50R is capable of delivering high-resolution 14-bit still images with a wide dynamic range of 14 stops, as well as a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400. The large size of each pixel also allows for more efficient light harvesting, so smoother tonal and color transitions produce a distinctive three-dimensional medium-format look. In addition to the medium format aspect, a variety of large and traditional medium format aspect ratios can be used in addition to the standard 4:3, including 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6, 3:2, and 16:9.
The image processor and sensor also provide a versatile advantage to the system, allowing continuous shooting up to 3 fps or for recording Full HD 1080p video at 29.97, 25, 24 and 23.98 fps. Film simulation modes, including a Color Chromium Effect to produce subtle hue between highly saturated colors, can also be used in conjunction with video recording, to decrease the need for color correction during post-production.
Full model name: Fujifilm GFX 50R
Resolution: 51.40 megapixels
Sensor size: medium format
(43.8 mm x 32.9 mm)
Lens Kit: n/a
Viewfinder: EVF / LCD
Native ISO: 100 - 12,800
ISO extended: 50 - 102,400
Shutter: 1/16000 - 3600 sec
Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.8 x 2.6 in
(161 x 97 x 66 mm)
Weight: 27.3 oz (775 g)
Fuji 120mm f4 lens
Designed to work with close-up subjects, Fujifilm's GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR is a versatile first short telephoto for the GFX G-mount camera system. Offering an equivalent focal length of 95mm, along with a maximum magnification of 1:2 and a minimum focusing distance of 1.5', this lens is suitable for photographing macro subjects as well as portraits and still lifes. Its optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color fringes and chromatic aberrations to improve color clarity and accuracy, and the design has also been optimized to provide a smooth blur area in front of and behind the focus plane to accommodate shallow depth of field images. In addition, a floating element system is employed to achieve consistent sharpness throughout the focus range, and a linear AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance.
Benefiting from handheld shots, Optical Image Stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper images when working with slower shutter speeds. A focus range limiter switch is also available, to restrict focus to a range of 1.5' to 3', a range of 3' to infinity, or the full focus range. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust, freeze and weather resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. In addition, a manual aperture ring is offered for intuitive, tactile adjustments on exposure, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- The main telephoto lens offers an equivalent focal length of 95mm which is well suited for working with close-up subjects at a comfortable range.
- The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color edges throughout the aperture and focus ranges for remarkable clarity and color fidelity.
- A floating focus system maintains sharpness and clarity throughout the focus range, from 1.5' to infinity.
- The high-speed linear motor delivers fast, quiet and smooth autofocus performance.
- Maximum magnification of 1: 2 benefits working with foreground subjects.
- The focus range limiter allows you to choose between a focus range of 1.5-3', range of 3' to infinity or full range, depending on the subject being photographed.
- The optical image stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help get sharper images when shooting your handheld.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.