Fuji GFX 50R + 250mm f4 R LM WR
Fuji GFX 50R + 250mm
With this incredible focal length The GFX 50R + 250mm f4 FUJI is the one that will be able to capture equivalent to 197.5mm in the 35mm format with the most cutting-edge mirrorless medium format on the market, with a perfect 51Mp sensor and the X-Processor Pro image processor.
Fuji GFX 50R + 250mm
More Info of FUJI GFX
Distinguished by its slim, rangefinder-inspired design, the Fujifilm GFX 50R is a stylish mirrorless medium format camera that is remarkably portable and highly capable. The GFX 50R revolves around a 43.8 x 32.9 mm 51.4MP CMOS sensor, which is combined with the X-Processor Pro image processor, and is capable of producing high-resolution still images with an extremely wide dynamic range, a wide sensitivity range up to an extended ISO 102400, and the large sensor size contributes to a unique three-dimensional appearance with especially smooth tonal and color transitions. The sensor and processor also allow recording Full HD 1080p30 video.
The advantages of the imaging capabilities are a comfortable physical design, which incorporates a 3.69-point OLED electronic viewfinder for clear and sharp viewing at eye level. Alternatively, the 3.2" 2.36m-dot rear LCD display with touchscreen features a three-way tilt design that allows working from high and low angles, even when shooting in portrait orientation. In addition, the GFX 50R has a durable magnesium alloy construction that is also sealed against dust and weather, as well as freeze-proof up to 14°F, to work in harsh environmental conditions.
51.4MP CMOS sensor and X-Processor Pro
Using a large 43.8 x 32.9mm 51.4MP CMOS sensor and X-Processor Pro, the GFX 50R is capable of delivering high-resolution 14-bit still images with a wide dynamic range of 14 stops, as well as a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400. The large size of each pixel also allows for more efficient light harvesting, so smoother tonal and color transitions produce a distinctive three-dimensional medium-format look. In addition to the medium format aspect, a variety of large and traditional medium format aspect ratios can be used in addition to the standard 4:3, including 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6, 3:2, and 16:9.
The image processor and sensor also provide a versatile advantage to the system, allowing continuous shooting up to 3 fps or for recording Full HD 1080p video at 29.97, 25, 24 and 23.98 fps. Film simulation modes, including a Color Chromium Effect to produce subtle hue between highly saturated colors, can also be used in conjunction with video recording, to decrease the need for color correction during post-production.
Full model name: Fujifilm GFX 50R
Resolution: 51.40 megapixels
Sensor size: medium format
(43.8 mm x 32.9 mm)
Lens Kit: n/a
Viewfinder: EVF / LCD
Native ISO: 100 - 12,800
ISO extended: 50 - 102,400
Shutter: 1/16000 - 3600 sec
Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.8 x 2.6 in
(161 x 97 x 66 mm)
Weight: 27.3 oz (775 g)
Features FUJI GF 23mm f4 R WR
Featuring a super-wide field of view, Fujifilm's GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR is an 18mm equivalent ultra-wide cousin designed for the GFX G-mount camera system. Ideal for architecture and interior photography, the lens design employs a pair of aspherical elements to control distortion and spherical aberrations for accurate rendering, and a number of low-dispersion elements are also offered to improve color accuracy and clarity. In addition, a Nano GI coating was applied to suppress lens reflection and ghosting to improve contrast and color. Balancing optical attributes, the lens also uses a linear AF motor with an internal focus design for fast and quiet focusing performance, and a manual aperture ring also uses intuitive exposure adjustment and a command position allows camera-based aperture selections. In addition, the lens is also dust, freeze and weather resistant for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- Ideal for architectural, landscape and indoor photography, this wide-angle main lens offers an equivalent focal length of 18mm.
- The optical design of the 15 elements in 12 groups incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical distortions and distortions for clearer, more realistic representation and sharper image quality.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and a Super ED element are also offered to control color fringes and chromatic aberrations to improve color fidelity and clarity.
- A Nano GI coating was applied to individual elements to suppress surface reflections, flare and ghosting to improve contrast and color accuracy when working in bright light conditions.
- A linear AF motor is used for fast and quiet focusing performance, and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the full length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focus range.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to pleasant bokeh quality