Fuji GFX 50S II + 35-70mm f4.5-5.6
Fuji GFX 50S II + 35-70mm
The GFX 50S II + 35-70mm f 4.5-5.6 FUJI is the ideal kit for the professional photographer. On the one hand you have this mirrorless 51.4MP Medium Format sensor with a new focusing algorithm with the improved X-Processor 4 processor offering AF at speeds of up to 0.24sg. That's coupled with five-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS) that reaches 6.5 stops when coupled with this powerful and modern 28mm-55mm equivalent lens with ultra-fast AF and unmatched sharpness.
Fuji GFX 50S II + 35-70mm
The GFX50S II features the 51.4MP large format sensor to boast incredible image resolution power, capturing every detail sharply throughout the frame. Light is recorded at the pixel, which is 1.7 times that of a full-frame sensor*2 to achieve wide dynamic range and high signal-to-noise ratio. The resulting image reproduces deep hue and texture from shadows to highlights and delivers image clarity with minimal noise even when shot in low light. One of the strengths of the large format sensor is its ability to produce a very shallow depth of field. It is complemented by the edge-to-edge sharpness of GF lenses to accentuate the main subject against a blurred background for additional three-dimensional definition.
The camera is innovatively designed to offer additional innovative mobility, so users can explore its exceptional image quality over a wide range of shooting fields. It integrates the high-speed image processing engine "X-Processor 4" and the latest algorithm with an autofocus system with an improved refresh rate to seize a decisive shutter opportunity. Another powerful feature is its five-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS) mechanism that provides up to 6.5 stops of anti-shake*3 advantage, the highest in the history of the GFX Series, to compensate for camera shake during handheld shooting. Shoot and minimize motion blur in low-light conditions or in outdoor environments where a tripod cannot be used. Despite carrying an impressive array of key devices, the camera comes in a compact form factor, weighing in at about 900g. Enjoy exceptional image quality with great portability, thanks to its size equivalent to that of full-frame cameras. The GFX50S II brings the premium world of large-format image quality closer than ever with its advanced AF, high-performance in-body image stabilization (IBIS) and compact, lightweight body, superior to conventional medium format cameras in every way.
Features GFX 35-70mm f4.5-5.6 lens
The GF35-70MM is a compact and lightweight zoom lens, weighing approximately just 390g, with excellent image resolution performance and a focal length range covering
The 35 mm most often used in wide angle to the standard 70 mm (equivalent to 28 mm - 55 mm in 35 mm film format). The highly portable form factor will expand the scope of applications for GFX camera systems, equipped with a large format sensor*1.
The GF35-70MM is a compact and lightweight large format zoom lens that weighs just 390g and has the filter thread size of 62mm despite covering versatile focal lengths at high resolution and delivering high-speed AF performance. It should not be lowered even when used as a Walkaround lens for snapshots, allowing casual handheld shooting. The retractable barrel structure reduces the length to approximately 73.9mm when fully collapsed for added portability, making it a perfect lens to carry when traveling. * 2 Compact and lightweight focusing elements are driven by a stepped motor for quiet, fast and highly accurate. AF performance, achieving focus on a subject seamlessly to take advantage of photo opportunities. The lens offers the minimum working distance of 35 cm across its zoom range, allowing a close-up shot of a subject approximately 25 cm from the front element of the lens. This gives the lens the ability to cater to a variety of situations at a preferred angle of view, from table photography to snapshots, portraiture and landscape photography.
The lens has a dust-resistant and moisture-resistant construction and can operate at temperatures as low as -10, tough enough for this versatility so that users can click in all conditions, unaffected by rain. The GF35-70MM is a new concept portable zoom for the GFX series, combining excellent versatility with mobility and portability.
2. Product characteristics
(1) Advanced versatility covering all focal lengths needed to capture everyday scenes.
· The GF35-70MM covers versatile focal lengths from 35mm at wide angle to standard 70mm (equivalent to 28mm-55mm in 35mm film format) to cater for a wide range of situations including landscape, portraiture and street photography.
It has the second shortest minimum working distance of 35 cm between interchangeable lenses for the GFX series, allowing for close-up shooting of a subject approximately 25 cm from the front lens element. This means it has a wide shooting range from dynamic wide-angle marking of capturing the main subject in the foreground against a wide spread of the background, to the standard framing style with a more natural perspective.
· The GF35-70MM consists of 11 elements, including one aspherical element and two ED elements, in nine groups. Its advanced image resolution capability with well-controlled spherical and chromatic aberrations provides an accurate description of each scene, even when shooting on the wide-angle side, where the amount of information is greatest.
(2) The most compact and lightest body among GF zoom lenses offering high-speed AF and advanced mobility.
· The GF35-70MM is optically designed to balance image quality with portability to achieve an exceptionally compact and lightweight construction, weighing approximately 390g and measuring 73.9mm (when retracted)· 96.4 mm (wide end) · 95.7mm (Tele Fin) with the filter wire size of 62mm, an amazing achievement for a standard zoom designed for large format sensor cameras. Even when mounted on the Fujifilm GFX100S or FUJIFILM GFX50S II, the combined weight is only about 1,300g. The light charge even when in the chamber promises comfort.
· Compact and lightweight focusing elements are driven by a stepper motor for fast and accurate AF performance, achieving focus on a subject instantly to capture a decisive moment. The low operating noise during focusing makes it suitable not only for fixed purposes, but also for video recording.
· The lens also supports the cameras' face AF/eye detection modes. Fast and highly accurate AF is achieved in as fast as 0.13 seconds silently to instantly focus on the face/instant eyes on the face/eyes of the main subject. *3 This is particularly effective in portraiture involving subject movements, capturing a momentary change in facial expressions.
· The lens barrel is weather-sealed in 9 locations to make it dust and moisture resistant and can be used in temperatures as low as -10. The lens withstands rain even when mounted on the camera for hand-shooting, taking advantage of shutter opportunities in the toughest conditions.
(3) Supporting Information
This lens uses a manual retractable barrel structure. Before shooting, manually rotate the zoom ring to extend the barrel to the 35mm wide-angle position, which is the default position of the barrel.