Fuji GFX 50S II + 100-200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WR
Fuji GFX 50S II + 100-200mm
The GFX 50S II + 100-200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WR FUJI kit is an excellent combination since both devices have an in-body stabilization system, thus allowing a greater reduction of the blur associated with movement. The camera has a 51-megapixel CMOS medium format sensor with an improved processor capable of proportional shooting speeds of up to 0.24 seconds. The included lens has a focal length 79-158mm which is equivalent to 35mm
Fuji GFX 50S II + 100-200mm
Features of the GFX 50S FUJI camera II
Offering the perfect combination of accessibility and flexibility, the FUJIFILM GFX 50S II is a unique medium format mirrorless camera that is wonderfully compact and portable. With a 51.4MP CMOS sensor combined with an improved X-Processor 4 image processor, this camera produces files with extremely wide dynamic range and high resolution, as well as having an extended sensitivity range of ISO 50-102400 for working in difficult lighting conditions. The large form factor of the sensor also achieves a unique three-dimensional look with especially smooth tonal and color transitions.
The GFX 50S II has also been updated with a five-axis in-body image stabilization system that denies up to 6.5 stops of camera shake to improve manual capture, bringing dramatically wide creative possibilities for imagers who want to work more freely with slower shutter speeds. . To compose images, a 3.69m dotted electronic viewfinder can be used for high-resolution viewing at eye level, and a 3.2" 2.36m dotted rear LCD touchscreen features a three-way tilt design that allows working from high and low angles. In addition, the GFX 50S II offers a magnesium alloy structure that is lightweight and durable and is also sealed against dust and weathering, as well as freeze-proof up to 14°F, to work in harsh environmental conditions.
51.4 MP CMOS sensor and X 4 processor
Using a large 43.8 x 32.9 mm 51.4 MP CMOS sensor and an improved X-Processor 4, the GFX 50S II is capable of delivering high-resolution 14-bit still images with a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400. The large size of each pixel also allows for more efficient light harvesting, for smoother tonal and color transitions to produce a distinctive three-dimensional "medium format look." In addition to the standard 4:3, a variety of medium and large format aspect ratios can be used, including 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6, 3:2. and 16:9. The image processor and sensor also allow continuous shooting up to 3fps or for recording Full HD 1080p video at frame rates of 29.97, 25, 24 and 23.98fps.
Image stabilization by sensor change
Standing out from its predecessor, the GFX 50S II features an in-body image stabilization system that provides up to 6.5 stops of five-axis stabilization. This provides dramatically wide possibilities for image creators who want to work more freely with slow shutter speeds.
117-point autofocus system
Complementing the updated image processor is a 117-point autofocus system that allows for sharp responses, whether tracking the subject or identifying a face in the crowd. An improved autofocus algorithm increases focus performance in all modes, including face and eye detection.
Additional camera functions
- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm for easy lens fitting and allow for reduced rear focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF lens series.
- Film simulation modes allow you to reproduce the appearance of 19 types of FUJIFILM movies, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Eterna, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg., Pro Neg. Hello, Pro Neg. Standard, Acros, Monochrome and Sepia. In addition, the grain effect can be adjusted as well as the classic chrome effect to adjust the appearance of the images.
- The mechanical focal plane allows you to work with shutter speeds from 60 min. to 1/4000 sec, and an electronic shutter allows the use of shutter speeds of up to 1/16000 sec to work in bright light conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots are included that allow saving images sequentially, backed up/duplicated, or in an orderly manner to separate JPEG and raw files.
- It is possible to shoot online using the X Acquire software to send images from the camera to an active folder on your computer for further editing. Alternatively, the Tether Shooting PRO plugin for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and HS-V5 for Windows operating systems are also available.
- A 3.69m dotted electronic viewfinder is included for high-resolution, 0.77x magnification eye-level viewing.
- A 3.2" 2.36m dotted touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation and live image capture.
- The LCD monitor is also included on the top plate to confirm settings and exposure data.
- A single NP-W235 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated to provide approximately 440 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows direct wireless file sharing, as well as remote control of the camera from a linked mobile device.
Features of the 100-200MM F5.6 R LM OIS WR lens
Covering a flexible range of medium telephoto focal lengths, the FUJIFILM GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR is a versatile zoom, suitable for a variety of subjects, from portraits to landscapes. Offering an equivalent focal length of 79-158mm, this lens is also characterized by its constant maximum aperture of f/5.6 to maintain constant brightness throughout the zoom range. The optical design incorporates two Super ED elements and one aspherical element, which minimize chromatic and spherical aberrations to improve clarity, color accuracy and sharpness.
By balancing optical attributes, this lens is also distinguished by its effective five-stop image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper images in the hand. A linear autofocus motor is also used to deliver fast, near-silent focusing performance that benefits both photos and videos. In addition, the lens also features dust, freeze and weather resistant construction to suit work in harsh environmental conditions.
- The medium telephoto zoom lens offers an equivalent focal length of 79-158mm to achieve a narrow field of view that suits wildlife and portrait applications.
- The constant maximum aperture of f/5.6 delivers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Two Super ED elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color stripes throughout the zoom range for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- An aspherical element controls field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations to maintain a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A linear AF motor is used for fast, quiet focusing performance that suits both photo and video applications. In addition, an updated mechanism also fixes the position of the linear motor when turning off the camera so that the focusing position remains the same.
- A focus limiter switch allows you to adjust the focus range from 2' to infinity or 16.4' to infinity for faster focusing performance when working with distant subjects.
- The optical image stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help get sharper images when shooting on your handheld.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment of exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to enable camera-based aperture settings.
- The magnesium alloy construction sealed against dust and weathering allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Compatible with the optional GF 1.4X TC WR teleconverter, which extends the focal length to 140-280mm for even greater range.