Fuji GFX 50S II + 45mm F2.8 R WR
Fuji GFX 50S II + 45mm
The FUJI GFX 50S II + 45mm F2.8 R WR has a large chassis, however it still maintains a weight of 900 grams, an excellent weight in the case of a medium format. Among the features to highlight of this camera is its focus system, much faster than old models, its body stabilizer that reduces vibrations and its low response time of only 0.24 seconds. The 45MM F2.8 R WR lens has a specially treated lens to ensure maximum strength and artifact removal, this is equivalent to a 36mm
, valued at 350€
Fuji GFX 50S II + 45mm
Features of the GFX 50S FUJI camera II
Offering the perfect combination of accessibility and flexibility, the FUJIFILM GFX 50S II is a unique medium format mirrorless camera that is wonderfully compact and portable. With a 51.4MP CMOS sensor combined with an improved X-Processor 4 image processor, this camera produces files with extremely wide dynamic range and high resolution, as well as having an extended sensitivity range of ISO 50-102400 for working in difficult lighting conditions. The large form factor of the sensor also achieves a unique three-dimensional look with especially smooth tonal and color transitions.
The GFX 50S II has also been updated with a five-axis in-body image stabilization system that denies up to 6.5 stops of camera shake to improve manual capture, bringing dramatically wide creative possibilities for imagers who want to work more freely with slower shutter speeds. . To compose images, a 3.69m dotted electronic viewfinder can be used for high-resolution viewing at eye level, and a 3.2" 2.36m dotted rear LCD touchscreen features a three-way tilt design that allows working from high and low angles. In addition, the GFX 50S II offers a magnesium alloy structure that is lightweight and durable and is also sealed against dust and weathering, as well as freeze-proof up to 14°F, to work in harsh environmental conditions.
51.4 MP CMOS sensor and X 4 processor
Using a large 43.8 x 32.9 mm 51.4 MP CMOS sensor and an improved X-Processor 4, the GFX 50S II is capable of delivering high-resolution 14-bit still images with a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400. The large size of each pixel also allows for more efficient light harvesting, for smoother tonal and color transitions to produce a distinctive three-dimensional "medium format look." In addition to the standard 4:3, a variety of medium and large format aspect ratios can be used, including 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6, 3:2. and 16:9. The image processor and sensor also allow continuous shooting up to 3fps or for recording Full HD 1080p video at frame rates of 29.97, 25, 24 and 23.98fps.
Image stabilization by sensor change
Standing out from its predecessor, the GFX 50S II features an in-body image stabilization system that provides up to 6.5 stops of five-axis stabilization. This provides dramatically wide possibilities for image creators who want to work more freely with slow shutter speeds.
117-point autofocus system
Complementing the updated image processor is a 117-point autofocus system that allows for sharp responses, whether tracking the subject or identifying a face in the crowd. An improved autofocus algorithm increases focus performance in all modes, including face and eye detection.
Additional camera functions
- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm for easy lens fitting and allow for reduced rear focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF lens series.
- Film simulation modes allow you to reproduce the appearance of 19 types of FUJIFILM movies, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Eterna, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg., Pro Neg. Hello, Pro Neg. Standard, Acros, Monochrome and Sepia. In addition, the grain effect can be adjusted as well as the classic chrome effect to adjust the appearance of the images.
- The mechanical focal plane allows you to work with shutter speeds from 60 min. to 1/4000 sec, and an electronic shutter allows the use of shutter speeds of up to 1/16000 sec to work in bright light conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots are included that allow saving images sequentially, backed up/duplicated, or in an orderly manner to separate JPEG and raw files.
- It is possible to shoot online using the X Acquire software to send images from the camera to an active folder on your computer for further editing. Alternatively, the Tether Shooting PRO plugin for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and HS-V5 for Windows operating systems are also available.
- A 3.69m dotted electronic viewfinder is included for high-resolution, 0.77x magnification eye-level viewing.
- A 3.2" 2.36m dotted touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation and live image capture.
- The LCD monitor is also included on the top plate to confirm settings and exposure data.
- A single NP-W235 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated to provide approximately 440 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows direct wireless file sharing, as well as remote control of the camera from a linked mobile device.
Features of the 45MM F2.8 R WR lens
With a versatile wide-angle perspective, Fujifilm's GF 45mm f/2.8R WR is a 36mm equivalent lens for G-mount's GF camera system. With a slightly wider field of view than normal, this lens is ideal for everyday shots and its maximum aperture of f/2.8 adapts to difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates an aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations to improve sharpness and clarity. A Nano GI coating was also applied to individual elements to suppress lens reflection and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Contributing to its flexibility, the lens also features a dust, freeze and weather resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. In addition, a manual aperture ring is offered for intuitive, tactile adjustments on exposure, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- The general wide-angle main lens offers a focal length equivalent to 36mm for a comfortable field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- The maximum aperture benefits of bright f/2.8 work in low-light conditions and allow for a high degree of control over depth of field.
- An aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberrations to improve sharpness and clear rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements eliminate chromatic aberrations and color edges for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Nano GI coating minimizes reflections and lens ghosting to improve contrast and color fidelity when working in bright lighting conditions.
- An internal focusing mechanism offers fast autofocus performance, maintains the full length of the lens during operation, and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focus range.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The brass lens mount is durable and rigid for durable use and mounting precision.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.