- On sale!
Fuji GFX 50S II + 80mm f1.7 R WR
Fuji GFX 50S II + 80mm
The GFX 50S II + 80mm f1.7 R WR FUJI kit offers professional results in urban or nature photography, being able to shoot in RAW burst at 13 frames per second so as not to lose detail. In addition, the GFX 50S II has an X-Processor 4 processor that allows you to perform 1080p full HD video at 30Fps with 5-axis stabilization. The 63mm equivalent lens achieves excellent shots even in low natural light thanks to a magnificent luminosity.
FUJI GFX 50S II + 80mm
Features of the FUJI GFX 50S II camera
Offering the perfect combination of accessibility and flexibility, the FUJIFILM GFX 50S II is a unique medium format mirrorless camera that is wonderfully compact and portable. With a 51.4MP CMOS sensor combined with an improved X-Processor 4 image processor, this camera produces files with extremely wide dynamic range and high resolution, as well as having an extended sensitivity range of ISO 50-102400 for working in difficult lighting conditions. The large form factor of the sensor also achieves a unique three-dimensional look with especially smooth tonal and color transitions.
The GFX 50S II has also been updated with a five-axis in-body image stabilization system that denies up to 6.5 stops of camera shake to improve manual capture, bringing dramatically wide creative possibilities for imagers who want to work more freely with slower shutter speeds. . To compose images, a 3.69m dotted electronic viewfinder can be used for high-resolution viewing at eye level, and a 3.2" 2.36m dotted rear LCD touchscreen features a three-way tilt design that allows working from high and low angles. In addition, the GFX 50S II offers a magnesium alloy structure that is lightweight and durable and is also sealed against dust and weathering, as well as freeze-proof up to 14°F, to work in harsh environmental conditions.
51.4 MP CMOS sensor and X 4 processor
Using a large 43.8 x 32.9 mm 51.4 MP CMOS sensor and an improved X-Processor 4, the GFX 50S II is capable of delivering high-resolution 14-bit still images with a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800, which can be extended to ISO 50-102400. The large size of each pixel also allows for more efficient light harvesting, for smoother tonal and color transitions to produce a distinctive three-dimensional "medium format look." In addition to the standard 4:3, a variety of medium and large format aspect ratios can be used, including 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6, 3:2. and 16:9. The image processor and sensor also allow continuous shooting up to 3fps or for recording Full HD 1080p video at frame rates of 29.97, 25, 24 and 23.98fps.
Image stabilization by sensor change
Standing out from its predecessor, the GFX 50S II features an in-body image stabilization system that provides up to 6.5 stops of five-axis stabilization. This provides dramatically wide possibilities for image creators who want to work more freely with slow shutter speeds.
117-point autofocus system
Complementing the updated image processor is a 117-point autofocus system that allows for sharp responses, whether tracking the subject or identifying a face in the crowd. An improved autofocus algorithm increases focus performance in all modes, including face and eye detection.
Additional camera functions
- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm for easy lens fitting and allow for reduced rear focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF lens series.
- Film simulation modes allow you to reproduce the appearance of 19 types of FUJIFILM movies, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Eterna, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg., Pro Neg. Hello, Pro Neg. Standard, Acros, Monochrome and Sepia. In addition, the grain effect can be adjusted as well as the classic chrome effect to adjust the appearance of the images.
- The mechanical focal plane allows you to work with shutter speeds from 60 min. to 1/4000 sec, and an electronic shutter allows the use of shutter speeds of up to 1/16000 sec to work in bright light conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots are included that allow saving images sequentially, backed up/duplicated, or in an orderly manner to separate JPEG and raw files.
- It is possible to shoot online using the X Acquire software to send images from the camera to an active folder on your computer for further editing. Alternatively, the Tether Shooting PRO plugin for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and HS-V5 for Windows operating systems are also available.
- A 3.69m dotted electronic viewfinder is included for high-resolution, 0.77x magnification eye-level viewing.
- A 3.2" 2.36m dotted touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation and live image capture.
- The LCD monitor is also included on the top plate to confirm settings and exposure data.
- A single NP-W235 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated to provide approximately 440 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows direct wireless file sharing, as well as remote control of the camera from a linked mobile device.
Features of the 80mm f1.7 R WR lens
Distinguished by its impressive speed, the FUJIFILM GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR is a first short portrait for the GFX G-mount mirrorless medium format system. The bright maximum aperture of f/1.7 excels in low-light conditions and also benefits depth-of-field control for precise selective focus applications. Optically, the lens uses a pair of low-dispersion elements and an aspherical element, which correct a variety of aberrations and help achieve great sharpness and clarity. Despite its fast design, this lens is relatively compact and lightweight for portable use and sports a sealed design against dust and weather for working in harsh conditions.
- The short-length prime portrait lens offers a focal length equivalent to 63mm for a slightly reduced field of view to isolate your subject.
- The impressively bright maximum aperture of f/1.7 offers great control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques and also adapts to working in low-light conditions.
- Two Super ED elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color stripes throughout the aperture and focus ranges for remarkable clarity and color fidelity.
- An aspherical element controls distortion and spherical aberrations for high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to enable camera-based aperture settings.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F. In addition, the front element features a fluorine coating to repel dust, dirt and moisture and to aid in cleaning.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.