copy of Fuji XS10 Body
XS10 | Fuji Camera Price FUJI XS10
The XS10 FUJI camera is a mirrorless with a 26.1Mpx X-Trans CMOS 4 APSC sensor and the very powerful X-Processor 4 image processor with stabilization of up to 6 stops making it ideal for professionals and advanced amateurs. The best thing is that for the Price FUJI XS10 you also get a video camera with 4K quality from the amount of data equivalent to 6K to get the best resolution with minimum noise.
You can buy together with this camera the 55-200mm Lens at a very advantageous price, see drop-down
Sign up for the Club AND further improve this price
All the Info in : Club Fotografinauta
XS10 | Fuji Camera Price FUJI XS10
Camera FUJI XS10 with the best features including the 26.1MP X-TransTM CMOS 4 sensor and high-speed image processing engine, X-Processor 4 and In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS), the XS10 FUJI Price offers maximum functionality in a compact body.
The XS10 FUJI Camera is perfect for anyone who needs a lightweight imaging solution with professional features for both photos and videos. It offers something for everyone; the popular AUTO/SP (scene position) mode automatically adjusts camera settings to produce stunning images without the need to make precise adjustments to image settings. For the price FUJI XS10 you will have the advanced video capabilities can produce crisp 10-bit 4K/30P 4:2:2 video or high-speed Full HD video at 240fps. The vari-angle LCD screen that can also be flipped forward 180 degrees, giving everyone from photographers and filmmakers to vloggers and hobbyists something they love about this camera.
A smaller IBIS recently developed for its compact body
The camera's In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) mechanism is about 30% smaller in volume and weight than the previous model*. Despite its small size of just 450g (1.21lb), XS10 FUJI Camera offers up to 6 stops* of five-axis image stabilization. It's also the first X Series mid-range camera to use a motion sensor retention mechanism, which is a mechanical damper that protects against mild vibrations that may come from the shutter unit, adding another level of stability to ensure image clarity and resolution. are maintained.
- To further help with manual stability, the X-S10 features an ergonomic magnesium alloy grip, making it easy to keep the camera stable when mounting larger lenses. The design also features a magnesium alloy faceplate and superior to keep the body rigid and sturdy.
* Compared to IBIS function of "FUJIFILM X-T4" mirrorless digital camera
* Offers a 6.0-step advantage to 20 of 30 interchangeable lenses for the X Series (XF/XC lenses), currently available
Legendary movie simulations and updated AUTO features for exceptional image quality
- FUJIFILM film simulation modes were created to celebrate the history of photographic film by digitizing some of the industry's most iconic analog films. X-S10 features 18 exclusive modes, including ETERNA Bleach Bypass, which creates a beautiful, desaturated, high-contrast look.
・ X-S10 offers an updated [AUTO/SP (Scene Position)] mode that automatically adjusts shooting settings to suit a given scene, without the need to make precise adjustments to the settings. . Now, it is possible to photograph landscapes with clarity and vivid colors, make portraits with beautiful skin tones or create uniformly balanced images in backlit conditions, regardless of skill level.
Reliable AF and high-speed burst mode performance for those important moments
- The combination of the X-S10's high-speed AF and AF tracking performance with the X-TransTM CMOS 4 sensor's 2.16 million phase detection pixels and the computing power of the X-Processor 4 provides fast and accurate autofocus results, achieving focus as fast as 0.02 seconds in some cases, even at -7.0 EV*.
- The X-S10 is equipped with high-precision tracking AF for moving subjects and face/eye AF function to track a subject's face and eyes.
- High-speed burst shooting with no blackouts* of 8 fps on the mechanical shutter and 30 fps on the electronic shutter
* When XF50mmF1.0 is mounted
* Continuous high-speed shooting without dimming, in which the viewfinder darkens during shooting, causing the user to lose sight of the subject; This is only available when using the electronic shutter.
Vari-angle LCD viewfinder and monitor supporting three booster modes
- The X-S10 has a vari-angle LCD monitor that can rotate up to 180 degrees, making it useful not only for selfies but also for taking pictures and videos from various camera positions.
- The viewfinder's Live View feature has three booster modes available*, including the low-light priority model, resolution priority model, and frame rate priority.
Extensive video recording features
- The X-S10 generates 4K video from the amount of data equivalent to 6K to ensure that the footage is in high resolution with little noise. It supports 8-bit 4K/30p 4:2:0 video recording on an SD camera inserted into the camera and 4K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit video output via HDMI port.
- The camera is also capable of recording in high definition at high speed at 240p, producing slow-motion footage up to 10x of a split-second movement of a fast-moving subject.
- In addition to the X-S10's IBIS, its Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) mode will powerfully compensate for any camera movement even when walking with the camera. Adding IS Mode Boost provides even more stabilization and almost eliminates camera movement when used from a fixed position with your hand.
- With a dedicated movie recording button on its superior board, X-S10 allows users to start a video recording even while they are creating still images. Exposure and focus settings are automatically recorded in AUTO mode*.
* AF mode switches to continuous AF.