Fuji X H2 + 27mm f2.8 II R WR
The CSC camera FUJI XH2 + 27mm is a revision of the XH2S model much cheaper, focused on taking photographs. Thanks to a 40 megapixel X-Trans5 BSI sensor and a lens equivalent to a 28.4 mm of great luminosity, this kit stands out in captures in urban terrain or portraits. We will also have Pixel Shift, a very advanced technology that allows us greater freedom when editing images.
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, valued at 350€
Book the XH2 FUJI now through this link
Features of the FUJI XH2 camera
The X-H2 features the new 40.2MP "X-Trans™ CMOS 5 HR"*1 backlit sensor and the high-speed "X-Processor 5". This is a new flagship model that features the highest resolution in the history of the X Series in both stills and videos, delivers high-resolution stills and becomes the world's first APS-C camera*2 to enable 8K/30P Apple ProRes*3 internal recording.
The improved image quality provided by the new sensor is complemented by advanced features including minimum standard ISO125, maximum shutter speed of 1/180000 sec with electronic shutter and PIXEL SHIFT MULTI SHOT to enhance visual expressions. The X-H2 also offers features and interfaces that help shooting, such as subject detection AF based on deep learning technology that automatically detects and tracks a wider range of subjects such as animals and birds, five axes and up to seven input stops. -Body image stabilization*4, 0.8x magnification and 5.76 million dot EVF, as well as a card slot compatible with the CFexpressTM Type B card*5, ensuring users can enjoy the X-H2's high image quality in a variety of situations.
In addition to the flagship high-speed FUJIFILM X-H2S model, with the launch of the flagship high-resolution X-H2 model, our flagship "X-H series" now has two lineups. The flagship high-speed X-H2S model excels at photographing a moving subject, while the high-resolution flagship X-H2 model delivers exceptional image quality that transcends the normal quality limit for the format. With the dual flagship models, Fujifilm makes sure to meet all the shooting needs of professional photographers and videographers.
*1 X-Trans is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
*2 As of September 8, 2022, based on Fujifilm data
*3 *Apple ProRes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions
*4 When combined with FUJINON XF35mmF1.4 R
*5 CFexpress™ is a trademark or registered trademark of the CompactFlash Association
Main features of the product
1. With the new X-Trans™ CMOS 5 HR sensor and high-speed X-Processor 5 to produce the highest image quality in the history of the X Series
(1) The X-H2 is equipped with the new 40.2 MP backlit "X-Trans™ CMOS 5 HR" sensor. The high-resolution 40.2 MP sensor has an improved image processing algorithm to improve image resolution without compromising the S/N level, producing stunning image quality. It also has an improved pixel structure to efficiently attract a greater amount of light, allowing ISO125 to be a standard sensitivity rather than an extended option. This is particularly beneficial during the day when shooting outdoors or to take advantage of the large aperture to produce bokeh.
(2) The use of the new sensor and the resulting ability to control exposure time more precisely have improved the faster shutter speed for the electronic shutter by 2.5 stops from the previous 1/32000 sec to 1/180000 sec. This allows users to leave the aperture wide open in bright conditions, such as a sunny beach or ski slope, or capture a split-second movement.
(3) This is the first X series camera to include pixel-shifting multi-shot function. The camera uses the IBIS mechanism to move the image sensor with high precision for automatic shooting, recording 20 frames on a single shutter. The dedicated "Pixel Shift Combiner" software processes the captured frames to generate an image containing around 160 million pixels, which is perfect for commercial photography and digital archiving.
(4) The X-H2 supports the HEIF image format, which delivers 10-bit image quality in files up to 30% smaller than standard JPEG files, continuing to extend Fujifilm's reputation for delivering high-quality images directly from the camera.
2. Excellent video performance that meets the needs of professional video production
(1) With the addition of the new sensor, 8K movies can be recorded internally at 30P in 10-bit 4:2:2 color. The X-H2 has a heat dissipation design just like the X-H2S to enable 8K/30P video recording for approximately 160 minutes*6, making 8K video a convenient choice. In addition, it supports 8K oversampling to produce high-quality 4K video, taking full advantage of the high-resolution sensor to record video with an image resolution superior.
(2) X-H2 supports three Apple ProRes codecs; ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422 and ProRes 422 LT. When recording ProRes, X-H2 also supports proxy recording as ProRes 422 Proxy."*7. This reduces the workload of 8K video editing and streamlines the overall workflow from filming to post-production.
(3) The X-H2 features a digital zoom function* that uses the camera's 40.2MP sensor to deliver up to 2x digital zoom with light
Lossless resolution, when recording 4K video, even with a main lens connected to the camera. Use with XF18-120mm F4 LM PZ WR for twice the reach and a seamless transition to the digital zoom function when the lens reaches its maximum focal length.
(4) Combined with a compatible Atomos or Blackmagic Design HDMI device, X-H2's 12-bit RAW video output can be recorded as Apple ProRes or Blackmagic RAW at resolutions and frame rates up to 8K and 29.97 frames per second.
(5) In addition to F-Log, X-H2 also supports F-Log2, which records an extended dynamic range of more than 13 stops.* This range is wider than the current F-Log, expanding post-production potential.
*6 When recording video at 25°C from a cold start, with the auto-off temperature set to High, H.265 4:2:0, a bitrate of 200Mbps, and VG-XH vertical battery grip with three batteries attached. The duration of the recording depends on the remaining battery charge and the type and capacity of the memory card used. When the main unit heats up, filming can stop automatically.
*7 *Proxy not available for 8K/30P and 8K/25P recording.
*8 *Available in three modes: 4K HQ, 4K DCI HQ and FHD
- Evolved AF performance captures details accurately
(1) X-Processor 5 features subject detection AF based on deep learning technology that automatically detects and tracks a wider range of subjects, including animals, birds, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, airplanes and trains, as well as human faces and eyes, so that image creators can concentrate on composition and creativity, trusting that X-H2 will follow the approach accurately.
(2) The new high-resolution sensor has a higher number of phase detection pixels than current models, resulting in an improved ability to achieve AF-S focusing on a subject with high frequency. Users can easily automatically focus accurately in situations where AF-S is normally used, such as landscape and portrait photography. And the X-H2 also incorporates an improved AF prediction algorithm, which was recently developed for the X-H2S, allowing stable focusing even when using AF-C.
(3) The X-H2 is newly equipped with a focus meter as an MF aid during movie recording, allowing for more precise focus adjustment. It can also be used in combination with the focus peak.
(4) 8K video recording requires advanced precision approach. The video AF algorithm was optimized to improve autofocus accuracy, giving users a sense of confidence when using AF while shooting 8K videos.
*9 Mirrorless digital camera "FUJIFILM X-H2S"
- Hardware and workflow that support users' content creation experience
(1) A 5-axis in-body image stabilization system, made possible by the X-Processor 5 and a detection control function, provides up to seven stops of compensation. This powerful feature gives users the freedom to hold hands in conditions that previously would have required support, such as low light. In addition, the in-body image stabilization function allows the image sensor to scroll with high precision, making it possible to incorporate pixel-shifting multi-shooting capability for X-H2.
(2) The X-H2 is equipped with a high-magnification, high-definition 5.76 million dot EVF at 0.8x magnification. It features a smooth refresh rate of approx. 120fps and a significant improvement in parallax and distortion control that usually occurs when the position of one eye shifts while using the viewfinder for stellar visibility.
(3) The body design is the same as that of the X-H2S, with 79 weather-sealed points offering high levels of dust and moisture resistance, the X-H2 is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday professional use and operate normally in temperatures as low as -10°C. superior panel LCD display, adjustable AF ON button press, 1.62 million dot vari-angle LCD monitor and independent movie recording button support comfortable operation.
(4) The X-H2 has a CFexpress™ Type B memory card slot and a UHS-II SD memory card slot. Harness the full potential of the X-H2's incredible professional video performance with CFexpress™ Type B cards.*10
*10 See Fujifilm's website for a list of verified compatible cards.
(5) The X-H2S / X-H2 can be combined with the "FT-XH" file transmitter to enable wired and wireless LAN-connected video recording*11. Up to four X-H2S/X-H2 cameras can be connected simultaneously to enable the following operations from a computer browser:
・Check and adjust the camera settings for each camera
・Simultaneously start and stop video recording for all cameras
・Saving, uploading and copying camera settings*12
*11 Updating to the latest firmware for X-H2S is required when using this feature.
*12 Camera settings can be saved to a computer or tablet, and can be uploaded from a computer or tablet.
Features of the Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R include:
Aperture ring with stop scale F and position lock A
fuji 27mm f2.8 II lens now features an aperture ring with a f-stop scale, so users can visually check and adjust their aperture settings without needing to look at the camera screen or through their viewfinder. The aperture ring also features the A-position lock (automatic)*1, which locks the lens in the A position to prevent unintentional adjustments to the lens aperture while it is being used.
* Turning the aperture ring from f16 to position A locks the ring, and turning the ring from position A to f16 while holding down the lock release button deactivates the lock.
Weather resistance has been applied in seven places on the lens to protect against water and dust and allow it to operate fully at temperatures down to -10°C (14°F).
Lens hood included
In addition to the standard lens cap, XF27mmF2.8 comes with a dome-shaped lens hood (LH-XF27) and a lens hood cap (LHCP-27) to provide options to protect the lens and fit users who prefer to use low profile hoods over lens caps due to their convenience.
Thin and light design combined with advanced image quality
Since the diameter of the image circle needed to cover an APS-C sensor (28.4mm) has a dimension so close to the focal length of the Objective fuji 27mm f2.8 II, it is possible to design an incredibly compact lens that produces high-quality images.
Despite its compact size, the lens consists of seven lens elements in five groups, including an aspherical element, which mitigates spherical aberration, field curvature and distortion. This allows the XF27mmF2.8 to deliver advanced image resolution, even when used at its widest apertures.
Fujifilm 27mm f2.8 R features a high-torque DC motor to enable fast and accurate AF, while the five-element front lens cluster effectively maintains image quality by minimizing aberrations that can occur when using the lens for close-ups or with subjects that are farther away.
One of the thinnest and lightest XF lenses in the collection, the XF27mmF2.8 R WR measures just 62mm (2.4 inches) in diameter and just 23mm (0.9 inches) long. The lens is very lightweight at about 84g (2.9oz), making it an ideal choice for tasks where compactness and overall size are a concern.