Fuji x H2+56mm f1.2 R APD
Fuji XH2+56mm f1.2
The FUJI XH2+56mm f1.2 APD is a professional camera that is mainly characterized by its sensor, a large X-Trans5 BSI with a total of 40 usable megapixels. In addition, the XH2 also has 5-axis stabilization and a very fast and accurate eye tracking technology. Given these characteristics we include a lens equivalent to an 85 mm perfect for portrait photography thanks to its wide angle and sharpness.
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, valued at 350€
Book the XH2 FUJI now through this link
Fuji XH2+56mm f1.2
Features of the FUJI XH2 camera
The X-H2 features the new 40.2MP "X-Trans™ CMOS 5 HR"*1 backlit sensor and the high-speed "X-Processor 5". This is a new flagship model that features the highest resolution in the history of the X Series in both stills and videos, delivers high-resolution stills and becomes the world's first APS-C camera*2 to enable 8K/30P Apple ProRes*3 internal recording.
The improved image quality provided by the new sensor is complemented by advanced features including minimum standard ISO125, maximum shutter speed of 1/180000 sec with electronic shutter and PIXEL SHIFT MULTI SHOT to enhance visual expressions. The X-H2 also offers features and interfaces that help shooting, such as subject detection AF based on deep learning technology that automatically detects and tracks a wider range of subjects such as animals and birds, five axes and up to seven input stops. -Body image stabilization*4, 0.8x magnification and 5.76 million dot EVF, as well as a card slot compatible with the CFexpressTM Type B card*5, ensuring users can enjoy the X-H2's high image quality in a variety of situations.
In addition to the flagship high-speed FUJIFILM X-H2S model, with the launch of the flagship high-resolution X-H2 model, our flagship "X-H series" now has two lineups. The flagship high-speed X-H2S model excels at photographing a moving subject, while the high-resolution flagship X-H2 model delivers exceptional image quality that transcends the normal quality limit for the format. With the dual flagship models, Fujifilm makes sure to meet all the shooting needs of professional photographers and videographers.
*1 X-Trans is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
*2 As of September 8, 2022, based on Fujifilm data
*3 *Apple ProRes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions
*4 When combined with FUJINON XF35mmF1.4 R
*5 CFexpress™ is a trademark or registered trademark of the CompactFlash Association
Main features of the product
1. With the new X-Trans™ CMOS 5 HR sensor and high-speed X-Processor 5 to produce the highest image quality in the history of the X Series
(1) The X-H2 is equipped with the new 40.2 MP backlit "X-Trans™ CMOS 5 HR" sensor. The high-resolution 40.2 MP sensor has an improved image processing algorithm to improve image resolution without compromising the S/N level, producing stunning image quality. It also has an improved pixel structure to efficiently attract a greater amount of light, allowing ISO125 to be a standard sensitivity rather than an extended option. This is particularly beneficial during the day when shooting outdoors or to take advantage of the large aperture to produce bokeh.
(2) The use of the new sensor and the resulting ability to control exposure time more precisely have improved the faster shutter speed for the electronic shutter by 2.5 stops from the previous 1/32000 sec to 1/180000 sec. This allows users to leave the aperture wide open in bright conditions, such as a sunny beach or ski slope, or capture a split-second movement.
(3) This is the first X series camera to include pixel-shifting multi-shot function. The camera uses the IBIS mechanism to move the image sensor with high precision for automatic shooting, recording 20 frames on a single shutter. The dedicated "Pixel Shift Combiner" software processes the captured frames to generate an image containing around 160 million pixels, which is perfect for commercial photography and digital archiving.
(4) The X-H2 supports the HEIF image format, which delivers 10-bit image quality in files up to 30% smaller than standard JPEG files, continuing to extend Fujifilm's reputation for delivering high-quality images directly from the camera.
2. Excellent video performance that meets the needs of professional video production
(1) With the addition of the new sensor, 8K movies can be recorded internally at 30P in 10-bit 4:2:2 color. The X-H2 has a heat dissipation design just like the X-H2S to enable 8K/30P video recording for approximately 160 minutes*6, making 8K video a convenient choice. In addition, it supports 8K oversampling to produce high-quality 4K video, taking full advantage of the high-resolution sensor to record video with an image resolution superior.
(2) X-H2 supports three Apple ProRes codecs; ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422 and ProRes 422 LT. When recording ProRes, X-H2 also supports proxy recording as ProRes 422 Proxy."*7. This reduces the workload of 8K video editing and streamlines the overall workflow from filming to post-production.
(3) The X-H2 features a digital zoom function* that uses the camera's 40.2MP sensor to deliver up to 2x digital zoom with light
Lossless resolution, when recording 4K video, even with a main lens connected to the camera. Use with XF18-120mm F4 LM PZ WR for twice the reach and a seamless transition to the digital zoom function when the lens reaches its maximum focal length.
(4) Combined with a compatible Atomos or Blackmagic Design HDMI device, X-H2's 12-bit RAW video output can be recorded as Apple ProRes or Blackmagic RAW at resolutions and frame rates up to 8K and 29.97 frames per second.
(5) In addition to F-Log, X-H2 also supports F-Log2, which records an extended dynamic range of more than 13 stops.* This range is wider than the current F-Log, expanding post-production potential.
*6 When recording video at 25°C from a cold start, with the auto-off temperature set to High, H.265 4:2:0, a bitrate of 200Mbps, and VG-XH vertical battery grip with three batteries attached. The duration of the recording depends on the remaining battery charge and the type and capacity of the memory card used. When the main unit heats up, filming can stop automatically.
*7 *Proxy not available for 8K/30P and 8K/25P recording.
*8 *Available in three modes: 4K HQ, 4K DCI HQ and FHD
- Evolved AF performance captures details accurately
(1) X-Processor 5 features subject detection AF based on deep learning technology that automatically detects and tracks a wider range of subjects, including animals, birds, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, airplanes and trains, as well as human faces and eyes, so that image creators can concentrate on composition and creativity, trusting that X-H2 will follow the approach accurately.
(2) The new high-resolution sensor has a higher number of phase detection pixels than current models, resulting in an improved ability to achieve AF-S focusing on a subject with high frequency. Users can easily automatically focus accurately in situations where AF-S is normally used, such as landscape and portrait photography. And the X-H2 also incorporates an improved AF prediction algorithm, which was recently developed for the X-H2S, allowing stable focusing even when using AF-C.
(3) The X-H2 is newly equipped with a focus meter as an MF aid during movie recording, allowing for more precise focus adjustment. It can also be used in combination with the focus peak.
(4) 8K video recording requires advanced precision approach. The video AF algorithm was optimized to improve autofocus accuracy, giving users a sense of confidence when using AF while shooting 8K videos.
*9 Mirrorless digital camera "FUJIFILM X-H2S"
- Hardware and workflow that support users' content creation experience
(1) A 5-axis in-body image stabilization system, made possible by the X-Processor 5 and a detection control function, provides up to seven stops of compensation. This powerful feature gives users the freedom to hold hands in conditions that previously would have required support, such as low light. In addition, the in-body image stabilization function allows the image sensor to scroll with high precision, making it possible to incorporate pixel-shifting multi-shooting capability for X-H2.
(2) The X-H2 is equipped with a high-magnification, high-definition 5.76 million dot EVF at 0.8x magnification. It features a smooth refresh rate of approx. 120fps and a significant improvement in parallax and distortion control that usually occurs when the position of one eye shifts while using the viewfinder for stellar visibility.
(3) The body design is the same as that of the X-H2S, with 79 weather-sealed points offering high levels of dust and moisture resistance, the X-H2 is designed to withstand the rigors of everyday professional use and operate normally in temperatures as low as -10°C. superior panel LCD display, adjustable AF ON button press, 1.62 million dot vari-angle LCD monitor and independent movie recording button support comfortable operation.
(4) The X-H2 has a CFexpress™ Type B memory card slot and a UHS-II SD memory card slot. Harness the full potential of the X-H2's incredible professional video performance with CFexpress™ Type B cards.*10
*10 See Fujifilm's website for a list of verified compatible cards.
(5) The X-H2S / X-H2 can be combined with the "FT-XH" file transmitter to enable wired and wireless LAN-connected video recording*11. Up to four X-H2S/X-H2 cameras can be connected simultaneously to enable the following operations from a computer browser:
・Check and adjust the camera settings for each camera
・Simultaneously start and stop video recording for all cameras
・Saving, uploading and copying camera settings*12
*11 Updating to the latest firmware for X-H2S is required when using this feature.
*12 Camera settings can be saved to a computer or tablet, and can be uploaded from a computer or tablet.
Features of the FUJI 56mm f1.2 R APD lens
FUJINON XF 56mm F1.2 R APD is an autofocus lens for digital cameras with APS-C size sensors and provides a focal length equivalent to 85mm*1. The lens has a maximum aperture of F1.2, making it the world's brightest autofocus lens for digital cameras with an APS-C sensor. In addition, the new apodization filter makes it the perfect choice for portraits, with each strand of hair clearly visible in an exclusive bokeh effect.
This lens is very portable. When connected to an X Series camera body, it weighs almost half as much*2 as a DSLR with a single lens of the same focal length and F-value, and is also fast to use thanks to quiet, high-speed autofocus.
It produces not only beautiful bokeh, but also maintains sharpness with precise focus even with shallow depth of field. This is a major advantage of the mirrorless system over the DSLR, thanks to the focus on the image sensor itself rather than the standalone PD sensor. The shutter on the X Series bodies is equally quiet, so it's easy to capture more natural images of all kinds of objects.
- Main features
Apodization filter offers more creative portraits
XF 56mm F1.2 R APD delivers sharp light levels even when shooting with the aperture at F1.2. In addition, the apodization filter softens the contours of the bokeh. XF 56mm F1.2 R APD delivers sharp light levels even when shooting with the aperture at F1.2. In addition, the apodization filter softens the contours of the bokeh. This combination of image sharpness with beautiful bokeh delivers portraits with a three-dimensional look.
An optical construction of 11 crystal elements in eight groups has been used, including one molded glass aspherical lens element and two ex-low dispersion lens elements. Spherical aberrations are corrected by the aspherical glass element to deliver high resolution at maximum aperture setting. In addition, thanks to the combination of two extra-low dispersion lens elements and three reinforced lens elements, chromatic aberrations are greatly reduced.
Applying Fujifilm's unique HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) coating to all lens surfaces controls ghosting and flare to deliver clear, crisp results.
The lens also takes full advantage of Fujifilm's unique X-TransTM CMOS low-pass filterless sensor for very high image quality. Ghost images and flares are controlled even in complex conditions such as backlit.
By combining this lens with an X*5 Series camera body with Lens Modulation Optimizer Optimizer*4 (LMO) technology, lens performance has been further improved. LMO corrects diffraction*6 to produce incredibly sharp images and create a realistic three-dimensional effect even at small apertures.
Autofocus for a lens with an apodization filter
In the past, the apodization filter was only used with a manual focus lens, and this is the first to use high-precision contrast AF.
Combined with an X-series camera body, more natural images of subjects can be obtained thanks to the almost silent sound of the shutter.
Photo film effects with film simulation function
The X Series interchangeable lens cameras are equipped with film simulation modes, which have been developed based on Fujifilm's 80-year industry know-how to deliver film-like colours and tones. With the combination of this lens with the Pro Neg mode. Film simulation, which has been specifically designed for photographic portraiture, reproduces beautiful skin tones. With the combination of this lens with the Pro Neg mode. Film simulation, which has been specifically designed for photographic portraiture, reproduces beautiful skin tones.
High-quality construction and comfortable operation
The apodization filter offers its best results in the widest openings. To be able to use the wide apertures even in bright environments, an ND filter is included that adjusts the brightness in three levels. To indicate the apodization effect, the lens has an aperture ring indicating the effective F number in red. The difference between the F No. and the effective F No. indicates the effectiveness of the apodization filter.
The aperture and focus rings are made of metal, and metal is also used on the outside of the lens body to provide a high-quality finish. The texture and torque of the rings make shooting more comfortable even in the delicate manual focus.