Fuji GF 63mm f2.8 R WR
Fuji 63mm f2.8 lens
The 50-millimeter equivalent FUJI 63mm f2.8 R WR lens has been designed to get the most out of the G-mount. with an optical construction of 10 elements in 8 groups with an extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and get that incredible color range you can only achieve with the GFX system. All protected with a fluorine coating on the front to keep the lens in optical conditions always.
With this purchase you will receive Kenko Zeta Filter GIFT
Fuji 63mm f2.8 lens
A stylish and versatile first of normal length, Fujifilm's GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR is a 50mm equivalent lens for G-mount's GF camera system. The optical design of its 10 elements and eight groups incorporates an extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and the color strip to improve clarity and color accuracy throughout the aperture range. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust, freeze and weather resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. In addition, a manual aperture ring is offered for intuitive, tactile adjustments on exposure, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- A standard length lens offers an equivalent focal length of 50mm to achieve a normal field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- The maximum aperture benefits of bright f/2.8 work in low-light conditions and allow for a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates an extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and color edges throughout the aperture and focus ranges for remarkable clarity and color fidelity.
- The front optical group is used to focus and minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the focus range.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.