Fuji GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR Macro
Fuji 120mm f4 lens
The FUJI 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR lens is a telephoto lens for medium format with a focal length equivalent to 95mm and a maximum magnification of 1:2 and a minimum focusing distance of 45 centimeters.
This makes it the ideal lens for macro photography but we can not disdain the incredible results it can offer if used for portrait. Its optical design incorporates 3 elements of extra low dispersion to strengthen that sharpness offered by the large FUJI sensor. with a smooth bokeh and a particularly effective work to work with shallow depths of field. plus a linear AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance...
With this purchase you will receive Kenko Zeta Filter GIFT
Fuji 120mm f4 lens
Designed to work with close-up subjects, Fujifilm's GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR is a versatile first short telephoto for the GFX G-mount camera system. Offering an equivalent focal length of 95mm, along with a maximum magnification of 1:2 and a minimum focusing distance of 1.5', this lens is suitable for photographing macro subjects as well as portraits and still lifes. Its optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color fringes and chromatic aberrations to improve color clarity and accuracy, and the design has also been optimized to provide a smooth blur area in front of and behind the focus plane to accommodate shallow depth of field images. In addition, a floating element system is employed to achieve consistent sharpness throughout the focus range, and a linear AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance.
Benefiting from handheld shots, Optical Image Stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper images when working with slower shutter speeds. A focus range limiter switch is also available, to restrict focus to a range of 1.5' to 3', a range of 3' to infinity, or the full focus range. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust, freeze and weather resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. In addition, a manual aperture ring is offered for intuitive, tactile adjustments on exposure, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- The main telephoto lens offers an equivalent focal length of 95mm which is well suited for working with close-up subjects at a comfortable range.
- The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color edges throughout the aperture and focus ranges for remarkable clarity and color fidelity.
- A floating focus system maintains sharpness and clarity throughout the focus range, from 1.5' to infinity.
- The high-speed linear motor delivers fast, quiet and smooth autofocus performance.
- Maximum magnification of 1: 2 benefits working with foreground subjects.
- The focus range limiter allows you to choose between a focus range of 1.5-3', range of 3' to infinity or full range, depending on the subject being photographed.
- The optical image stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help get sharper images when shooting your handheld.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.