Fuji GF 32-64mm f4 R LM WR
Fuji 32-64mm f4 lens
The FUJI 32-64mm f4 R LM WR lens is a wide-angle lens with a focal length equivalent to 25-51mm that with its constant light output throughout the zoom range will be a powerful ally in your day to day. Inside there are three aspherical elements a super ED and an ED element to improve its sharpness. internal focusing mechanism that uses a linear AF motor to deliver fast, quiet and accurate focusing performance. and a fluoride coating on the front to prevent any stains
With this purchase you will receive Kenko Zeta Filter GIFT
Fuji 32-64mm f4 lens
Designed for the Fujifilm G-mount GFX camera system, this GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR lens is a wide-angle zoom that offers an equivalent focal length range of 25-51mm. Covering wide-angle perspectives at normal length, this zoom is well suited to everyday shooting applications, and the constant maximum aperture of f/4 maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range. A sophisticated optical design combines a trio of aspherical elements with a super ED element and an ED element to control spherical and chromatic aberrations to improve sharpness, clarity and color accuracy. Optical Asset Balancing is an internal focusing mechanism that uses a linear AF motor to deliver fast, quiet and accurate focusing performance. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust, freeze and weather resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. In addition, a manual aperture ring is offered for intuitive, tactile adjustments on exposure, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- The wide-angle to full-length zoom offers an equivalent focal length of 25-51mm to suit working in a variety of situations.
- The constant maximum aperture of f/4 delivers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- The optical design features three aspherical elements to control spherical aberrations to improve sharpness with minimal distortion. In addition, an extra-low dispersion element and a super-extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce color stripe and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for greater clarity.
- A linear AF motor controls an internal focusing mechanism for smooth, quiet and fast focusing performance.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to pleasant bokeh quality