Fuji GF 110mm f2 R LM WR
Fuji 110mm f2 lens
The FUJI 110mm f2 R LM WR lens being equivalent to 87mm is perfect for portraits with your medium format. You can enjoy its constant luminosity and soft bokeh even over shorter distances. Its sophisticated optical design is composed of four extra-low dispersion elements to prevent any chromatic aberration and the ultra-quiet autofocus ensures impressive image quality.
With this purchase you will receive Kenko Zeta Filter GIFT
Fuji 110mm f2 lens
An ideal lens for portraiture, the FUJIFILM GF 110mm f2 R LM WR is a first short telephoto lens, equivalent to 87mm for the G-mount GF camera system. Its bright maximum aperture of f2 offers ample control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques, and also benefits working in low-light conditions. A rounded nine-blade diaphragm also contributes to pleasing the quality of the bokeh to accommodate the shallow depth of field images. The sophisticated optical design employs four extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color margin and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of clarity and contrast. In addition, lens handling benefits from a linear autofocus motor that is fast and quiet, and an internal focusing mechanism limits the overall length of the lens during use and maintains consistent image quality throughout the focus range. The lens is also dust, freeze and weather resistant and features a manual aperture ring for intuitive exposure adjustment, as well as a command position for camera-based control over the aperture.
- The short telephoto main lens offers an equivalent focal length of 87mm. It makes a slightly narrow field of view to suit portraits and other medium-length shooting applications.
- The maximum aperture benefits of bright f/2.8 work in low-light conditions and allow for a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringes throughout the aperture and focus ranges for remarkable clarity and color fidelity.
- A linear AF motor is used for fast and quiet focusing performance, and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the full length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focus range.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.