Fuji GF 50mm f3.5 R LM WR
50mm FUJI GFX lens
THE 50mm FUJI GFX R LM WR lens with a brightness of f3.5 with a focal length equivalent to 40mm is the company's most compact lens for this camera with a weight of 335 grams and not exceeding 4.8 centimeters. But this does not detract from quality as it includes a powerful LM linear autofocus to ensure fast and accurate autofocus even when working with these large cameras. And additionally highlight its sealing against inclement weather.
With this purchase you will receive Kenko Zeta Filter GIFT
50mm FUJI GFX lens
Characterised by its particularly slim design, the FUJIFILM GF 50mm f/3.5R LM WR is a compact 40mm equivalent prime lens designed for the GFX medium format G-mount camera system. Its sleek profile makes it ideal for hiking, daily shots and completes a truly portable medium format system. The optical design incorporates an aspherical element, which controls distortion and spherical aberrations to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Balancing optical attributes, the lens also uses a linear AF motor for fast and quiet focusing performance, while a manual aperture ring also offers intuitive exposure adjustment and a command position allows camera-based aperture selections. In addition, the lens is also dust, freeze and weather resistant for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- The 50mm Prime lens offers a focal length equivalent to 40mm to achieve a normal field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- The impressively compact "pancake" design makes this lens especially portable and ideal for everyday shots.
- The optical design of the nine elements and six groups incorporates an aspherical element to reduce spherical distortions and distortions for sharper, more realistic rendering and sharper image quality.
- A linear AF motor is used for particularly fast and quiet focusing performance, and is suitable for photo and video applications.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.