Fuji GF 45mm f2.8 R WR
Fuji 45mm f2.8 lens
The FUJI 45mm f2.8 R WR lens will offer you a slightly wider angle of view than normal injecting new life into your medium format opening up the possibilities in your daily photography. Its construction is composed of an aspherical element and two extra low dispersion In addition to the Nano GI coating to reduce all kinds of aberrations and maintain a sharpness, chromatic precision and constant clarity. Of course all with an excellent finish resistant to dust and all inclement weather.
With this purchase you will receive Kenko Zeta Filter GIFT
Fuji 45mm f2.8 lens
With a versatile wide-angle perspective, Fujifilm's GF 45mm f/2.8R WR is a 36mm equivalent lens for G-mount's GF camera system. With a slightly wider field of view than normal, this lens is ideal for everyday shots and its maximum aperture of f/2.8 adapts to difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates an aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations to improve sharpness and clarity. A Nano GI coating was also applied to individual elements to suppress lens reflection and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Contributing to its flexibility, the lens also features a dust, freeze and weather resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. In addition, a manual aperture ring is offered for intuitive, tactile adjustments on exposure, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- The general wide-angle main lens offers a focal length equivalent to 36mm for a comfortable field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- The maximum aperture benefits of bright f/2.8 work in low-light conditions and allow for a high degree of control over depth of field.
- An aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberrations to improve sharpness and clear rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements eliminate chromatic aberrations and color edges for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Nano GI coating minimizes reflections and lens ghosting to improve contrast and color fidelity when working in bright lighting conditions.
- An internal focusing mechanism offers fast autofocus performance, maintains the full length of the lens during operation, and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focus range.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The brass lens mount is durable and rigid for durable use and mounting precision.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.