Canon 45mm f2.8 TS E
The lens Canon 45mm f2.8 TS E, is one of the so-called off-center, with a focal length equivalent to what our eyes see, 51º, and with which you will have a total focus and perceptual control, for the most demanding
With this purchase you will receive Kenko Zeta Filter GIFT
This product is not available, but please contact us and we can give you other options.Contact us
The TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift Canon lens is a standard length manual focus lens for EF mount cameras with a 51º diagonal angle of view on full-frame cameras. It provides pan and tilt functions to control perspective and the correct convergence of lines within your frame. It is especially useful in architecture, landscape and product photography. Optical tilt mechanisms allow precise control of depth of field, along with perspective control.
The tilt shift function on the 45mm f/2.8 allows adjustment of the focal plane at an angle of +/- 8º and allows parallel change of the optical axis by +/- 11mm. Both tilt and displacement can be contracted separately and in combination. The lens mount itself can rotate left or right 90º with click-stop adjustment every 30º.
A floating lens system with rear focus maintains the compact shape of the lens while allowing sharp focusing throughout the focus range. The minimum focusing distance of this lens is 15.6". Coating Subwavelength Structure (SWC) reduces ghosting and flare and a truly circular diaphragm results in pleasant out-of-focus background. The lens focus ring provides precise manual focusing action and the tilt and shift knobs are sturdy and hassle-free control mechanisms.
- TS-E lens is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras
- The diagonal angle of view (without tilt or shift) 51° is ideal for standard focal length applications, including architecture, landscape and product photography.
- High precision glass (10 elements / 9 groups) for low distortion and high resolution at the edge of the image.
- The mechanisms of circular tilt and displacement +/- 90 ° around the axis of the lens, but do not rotate independently.
- A floating internal focus mechanism and rear focus deliver high image quality throughout the focus range.
- Sub-wavelength structure coatings minimize ghosting and glare
- A truly circular opening creates pleasant background areas out of focus.