Fuji 15-45mm f3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
Fuji 15-45mm PZ
The FUJI 15-45mm PZ Lens is the first optic of the Power Zoom type, or what is the same Motorized Zoom, ideal for recording videos to have a great smoothness in the transitions between scenes from foreground to second
See all promos FUJI
Fuji 15-45mm PZ
The FUJI 15-45mm PZ Lens achieves high-resolution images while maintaining a
compact size of 44.2 mm*1 and a weight of only 135 g. The optical design incorporates 10 lenses in 9 groups,
including three aspherical lenses and two ED lenses. Covers a focal length from a wide angle of 23 mm to
an average telephoto lens of 69 mm (equivalent to 35 mm), making it an ideal lens for both landscape and portrait photography.
From its best available wide-angle setting you can photograph subjects
up to 5 cm from the end of the lens, achieving a maximum reproduction rate of 0.24, ideal for gastronomic photography and small accessories. With the XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, users will be able to take pictures in a large number of situations.
The image stabilization function allows you to photograph handheld camera in low-light environments. Herself
uses a highly accurate motor to control changes in focus position, allowing for a
fast and quiet autofocus. The lens is available in two colors (silver and black), so that
photographers can choose the color that best fits their cameras.
Features of theFUJI 15-45mm PZ
- The smallest and lightest interchangeable zoom lens for X-series mirrorless digital cameras,
- The composition of 10 lenses in 9 groups, which includes three aspherical lenses and two ED lenses, offers excellent resolution in all zoom positions,
- It is only 44.2 mm long and weighs only 135 g.
- Covers the most common focal lengths
- It covers the usual focal length of 23 mma 69 mm (equivalent to 35 mm), making it an ideal lens for both landscape and portrait photography. Because the wide-angle end is equivalent to 23mm, this lens will be able to capture self-portraits in which many people or backgrounds appear.
- 180º tilting LCD screen, like the new X-A5FUJI
- Allows close-up photography up to 5 cm from the front element of the lens
- Electric zoom and easy operation
- Optical image stabilization
- Fast and quiet autofocus
This lens, from its best wide angle, allows photographers to capture subjects about 5 cm from the
end of the lens, thus achieving a maximum reproduction rate of 0.24. This goal is ideal
for users who wish to take close-ups of plates, flowers or small accessories.
The creation of a small, foldable lens has been made possible by the use of an electric zoom. To the
Turn on the camera, the lens automatically extends to its ideal position of use.
By rotating the zoom ring, two different zoom speeds can be selected. The goal moves
its position at a constant speed, producing a smooth zoom movement when recording movies.
The electric zoom includes a 3-stop optical image stabilization technology compatible with the
CIPA guidelines, allowing photographers to shoot in low-light conditions.
Internal focus AF system uses a high-precision motor to drive the light elements
focus and offer fast and silent autofocus.
Main specifications FUJI 15-45mm PZ
- Type FUJINON LENS XC15-45 mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
- Construction of the objective 10 elements 9 groups
- (includes 3 aspherical elements and two ED elements)
- Focal length (equivalent to 35 mm format)
- f=15-45mm (23-69mm)
- Viewing angle 86.9°-35.0°
- Opening max. F3.5-5.6
- Min opening. F22
- Aperture control
- Number of sheets 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- 1/3 EV (17 steps)
- Focus range 13 cm~∞ (wide angle) 35 cm~∞ (telephoto)
- Max. magnification 0.24x (wide angle)
- External dimensions: Diameter x length
- (approx.) Φ62.6 mm x 44.2 mm (folded position) Φ62.6 mm x 65.2mm (wide-angle) Φ62.6 mm x 62.1mm (telephoto)
- Weight (approx.) 135g
- Filter size Φ52 mm
- Accessories included Lens cap FLCP-52II
- Lens back cover