Fuji 16-80mm f4 R OIS WR
16-80mm Fuji lens
The FUJI 16-80mm f4 lens is a versatile 24-140mm equivalent zoom ranging from wide-angle to medium-distance tele. Thanks to its optical construction composed of three aespheric elements and one of them ED, together with its Super EBC coating they reduce practically in their totality any aberration, improve the contrast and offer a level of sharpness and clarity superior. Finally, its fast and silent autofocus in combination with the six-stop image stabilization is a safe bet for your photographs even in the most complicated situations.
16-80mm Fuji lens
The FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR, well suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, is a versatile 24-120mm equivalent zoom, ranging from a wide angle to medium telephoto, and features a constant maximum of f/4 aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical design, including a trio of aspherical elements and an ED aspherical element that help minimize a variety of aberrations to produce great sharpness and clarity. The Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing brightness and ghosting when working in bright lighting conditions. Also beneficial for use in a variety of situations is a fast and quiet autofocus system along with a six-stop image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera vibration. In addition, the lens is completely sealed against the weather to work in adverse conditions.
- The standard zoom is designed for Fujifilm X mirrorless cameras of APS-C format and offers an equivalent focal length range of 24-120 mm.
- An extra-low dispersion aspherical element is used, greatly reducing color stripes and chromatic aberrations to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps improve sharpness and achieve more accurate representation.
- A Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) coating was applied to the entire surface of each element to control ghosting and flares for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Fast and quiet autofocus performance benefits both still images and video applications.
- An advanced optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake in up to six stops to allow for sharper images when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- The weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and allows worry-free use in adverse conditions and freezing temperatures up to 14°F.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant unfocused quality to benefit the use of selective focus and the shallow depth of field techniques.