Fuji 30mm f2.8 XF R LM WR Macro
Fuji 30mm f2.8 lens
The FUJI 30mm f2.8 XF lens is a fixed focal length macro equivalent to 45mm ideal for its 1:1 magnification. and a minimum focusing distance of just 10mm. Its optical construction with three spherical elements and two ED elements, which reduce spherical aberrations and distortion making it ideal for macro.
FUJI 30mm f2.8 lens
The FUJIFILM XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR macro lens, a versatile, close-focus main lens, lets you capture exquisite detail and gorgeous high-resolution images with ease. Designed to work with APS-C format X-mount cameras, this lens offers an equivalent focal length of 45mm normal length making it useful for a wide variety of subjects, both near and far. Designed around decades of optical refinement, this true macro lens provides a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio and a minimum focusing distance of 3.9" for capturing close-ups of your subjects. The optical design features three aspherical elements and two ED elements, which together significantly reduce spherical aberrations and distortion, while maintaining a high level of sharpness and color fidelity. A linear autofocus motor provides smooth, fast focusing performance that delivers pinpoint sharpness, and the optics offer a rounded eleven-blade diaphragm for pleasant bokeh when shooting at larger apertures.
- The full-length main lens designed for APS-C format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras provides a focal length equivalent to 45mm.
- The macro lens offers a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio along with a minimum focusing distance of 3.9" for working with close-up subjects.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion, field curvature, and spherical aberrations to improve sharpness and rendering.
- Two ED elements greatly reduce color stripes and chromatic aberrations to produce high color clarity and fidelity.
- The linear autofocus motor provides smooth and fast focusing performance that delivers pinpoint sharpness.
- The rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.
- The lens body is weather-sealed to protect against dust and moisture and allows for worry-free use in adverse conditions. In addition, this design also allows working in temperatures as low as 14°F.