- On sale!
copy of Canon RF 16mm f2.8 STM
Canon RF 16mm lens
The Canon RF 16mm f2.8 STM lens offers a perfect balance between a compact and portable design with an ultra-wide-angle field of view. Which makes it especially interesting for both indoor photography and wide landscapes or even astrophotography. In its optical construction composed of an aspherical element and the Super Spectra Coating to minimize flare to obtain the greatest chromatic sharpness and fidelity regardless of brightness.
With this purchase you will Canon refunded € 35. Valid until 30/04/23
More info at PROMOS CANON
Canon RF 16mm lens
With an ultra-wide field of view combined with a compact and portable design, the Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM is a stylish wide-angle lens for everyday use. Combining a compact, lightweight design with a bright maximum aperture, this ultra-wide rectilinear is useful for photographing interiors and architectural subjects, as well as expansive views of landscapes and astrophotography scenes.
An aspherical element is featured in the optical design, which limits distortion and contributes to a high degree of sharpness for accurate reproduction. This unique lens also has a close minimum focusing distance of 5.1" for close-up shots and the STM AF motor allows for smooth and quiet focusing performance to suit photography and video applications. The lightweight design and wide field of view also make this lens an attractive choice for vlogging and content creation.
- The stylish ultra-wide-angle prime is designed for use with full-frame RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras with Canon frame.
- The bright maximum aperture of f/2.8 adapts to available lighting conditions, helps control depth of field, and contributes to a sleek form factor.
- An aspherical element helps control distortion and promotes a high degree of sharpness.
- Super Spectra Coating has been applied to minimize flare and ghosting to improve contrast and color fidelity when working in bright lighting conditions.
- The STM stepper motor delivers fast, quiet, smooth and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording and photo taking.
- The minimum focusing distance of 5.1", along with a maximum magnification of 0.26x, makes this a unique option for close-up shots while retaining a great depth of field.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.