Canon RF 24-105mm f4 L IS USM
Canon 24-105mm f4 RF lens
The Canon 24-105mm f4 RF lens for its CSC Full Frame cameras offers great photographic freedom thanks to being a telezoom with a constant maximum aperture of f4. This combination makes it ideal for shooting in almost any situation. This lens has a 5-stop image stabilization to reduce any vibration. and get that sharpness that only canon can offer. It has NANO USM autofocus and a control ring that you can configure to your liking.
With this purchase you will Canon refunded € 120. Valid until 30/04/23
More info at PROMOS CANON
Canon 24-105mm f4 RF lens
All about EOS RF lenses
Privileged for its versatility, Canon 's RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM is a short-angle, wide-angle telephoto zoom characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture. Ideal for use in almost any shooting scenario, this zoom benefits from an effective five-point image stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld images. Also complemented by the manipulation is a unique customizable control ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation. Ideal for photo and video applications, this lens also incorporates a NANO USM autofocus engine, which delivers fast, quiet and accurate focusing performance.
- The standard wide-angle telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with mirrorless Canon RF rackmount cameras.
- The constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains uniform illumination throughout the zoom range.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake in five stops to allow better work in low light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- NANO's USM system uses a ring-type USM and STM mechanism to achieve fast, accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photo and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in the AF mode of a shot.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in inclement conditions.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.
A harmony between portability and performance.
A 24-105mm zoom covers wide-angle, standard and telephoto focal lengths. A 5-stop Image Stabilizer retains sharpness in low light, while the Nano USM focus brings benefits to photographers and filmmakers.
The RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM is ideal for sharp portraits without shake thanks to a 5-stop image stabilizer. Change focal length quickly without changing exposure thanks to the constant f/4 maximum aperture.
The rugged build quality of this versatile, high-quality travel companion protects against dust and moisture. Plus, it's light enough to take everywhere without weighing you down.
The RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM is a popular choice and is perfect for bloggers, amateurs and photography enthusiasts. A Lens Control Ring provides a tactile and intuitive way to adjust camera settings.
An amazingly flexible and agile lens.
The RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM makes it easy to unleash creativity and achieve exceptional results. From indoor portraits to outdoor events, the 24-105mm zoom focal lengths let you achieve more without changing lenses. The maximum aperture f/4 remains constant at all zoom settings.
Definitely a great performance.
The aspherical and UD lens elements ensure excellent sharpness, which is maintained even when shooting handheld in low light thanks to a 5-stop image stabilizer. Aspherical lens elements help compensate for distortion and spherical aberrations, as well as enabling a compact design.
Focus accurately and almost silently with Nano USM autofocus. Photographers will appreciate the speed with which critical sharpness is achieved, while filmmakers will love the smooth and stable focus transitions offered by this cutting-edge technology.
As an L-series lens, the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM boasts the kind of solid, watertight design that inspires confidence. Fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens elements allow easy cleaning. It's a very practical goal designed for travel.
- Focal length: 24-105 mm.
- Aperture: f/4
- Viewing angle (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 74º - 19º20', 53º - 13º, 84º - 23º20'
- Objective construction: 18 elements in 14 groups.
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9
- Minimum aperture: 22
- Closest focusing distance: 45 cm.
- Maximum magnification: 0.24x
- Distance information: yes.
- Image stabilizer: 5 stops.
- Motor for AF: Nano USM
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 83.5 x 107.3 mm.
- Weight: 700 gr.
- Filter diameter: 77 mm.
- Sunshade: EW-83N