- On sale!
Canon RF 50mm f1.2 L USM
Canon 50mm f1.2 RF lens
The Canon 50mm f1.2 RF prime lens for full-frame mirrorless cameras that thanks to its excellent brightness you will get an impressive speed. It will give especially attractive results when you work with little depth of field and get that beautiful bokeh offered by its 10 blades. inside it resides a UD element and an aspherical element to obtain sharp and clear images. Its automatic focus is of the highest range thanks to its barely audible ultrasonic motor that will take advantage of its construction to obtain the best results.
With this purchase Canon will refund € 295. Valid until 30/04/23
More info at PROMOS CANON
Canon 50mm f1.2 RF lens
All about EOS RF lenses
Distinguished by its speed, Canon 's RF 50mm f/1.2L USM is a desirable normal-length cousin due to its versatile focal length and bright f/1.2 maximum aperture. This fast design excels in difficult lighting conditions and also benefits work with shallow depth of field and selective focusing techniques. The optical design incorporates a UD element and an aspherical element, which help reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and sharpness.
A rounded 10-blade diaphragm also benefits bokeh quality to suit insulating subjects with depth of field. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a suitable annular-type ultrasonic motor, which provides fast, near-silent autofocus and full-time manual focus override. In addition, a unique control ring is integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over lens exposure settings.
- The full-length primary lens is designed for frameless Canon full-frame RF mount digital cameras.
- The exceptionally bright f/1.2 maximum aperture allows extensive control of depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- A UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) element is introduced that helps minimize chromatic aberrations and color stripes to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- An aspherical element is used to correct spherical aberrations and distortion to improve sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The Ultrasonic Ring Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, accurate and quiet autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in inclement conditions.
- The rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.