- On sale!
Canon RF 35mm f1.8 IS STM
Canon 35mm f1.8 lens RF
The Canon 35mm f1.8 RF IS STM Lens is a fixed wide-angle lens that will allow macro work with a maximum magnification of 1:2 paired with a minimum focusing distance of only 17 centimeters. This lens is ideal for shooting from plant close-ups to Street Photography. The bright maximum aperture of f1.8 offers greater control over depth of field giving the opportunity for smooth and attractive bokeh. In addition, its STM motor offers you precise silent autofocus
With this purchase you will Canon refunded € 60. Valid until 30/04/23
More info at Promos Canon
Canon 35mm f1.8 lens RF
All about EOS RF lenses
Compact, lightweight and focused in detail, Canon 's RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM is an exclusive wide-angle cousin that combines the versatility of a general wide lens with the specialty of a 1:2 macro optic. An advanced optical design benefits from a Super Spectra coating, which helps control reflections and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in bright or backlit conditions. Capable of focusing up to 6.7" at half life-size, this lens is ideal for shooting everything from close-ups of plants to street and landscape scenes. The bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers greater control over depth of field and also works in a variety of lighting conditions, it is complemented by effective five-stop image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper manual shooting. In addition, an STM motor offers quiet, smooth autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override. In addition, a configurable control ring allows you to adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- Wide-angle Prime is designed for use with digital cameras Canon RF rackmount frameless digital cameras.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits that work in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in bright lighting conditions.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize camera shake by up to five stops to enable better work in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- The macro design benefits working with foreground subjects and provides a maximum magnification of 1:2 along with a minimum focusing distance of 6.7"
- The STM stepper motor delivers fast, quiet, smooth and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording and photo taking.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.