- On sale!
Canon RF 70-200mm f4 L IS USM
Canon RF 70-200mm f4 lens
The RF 70-200mm Canon Lens lens with an f4 brightness is more compact than its brighter brother. But don't be fooled by that detail. It offers higher image quality, greater functionality and much lighter and more compact. And without being able to leave aside the excellent focus with the ultra-quiet Dual Nano USM motor and the IS stabilization that is capable of reaching up to 5 stops.
With this purchase you will Canon refunded € 150. Valid until 30/04/23
More info at PROMOS CANON
Canon RF 70-200mm f4 lens
Popular for its reach and flexibility, the RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Canon is a new take on this well-regarded focal length, with an impressively sleek and lightweight form factor perfect for your full-frame mirrorless cameras. The constant f/4 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being bright enough to shoot in available light while contributing to the particularly portable, hand-held design. Complementing this is a apt Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for up to 5 stops of camera shake, or up to an impressive 7.5 stops of motion correction when paired with an EOS R-type body with IBIS.
Optically, this lens incorporates four UD elements, which suppress a variety of aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity, and an Air Sphere coating is also featured to reduce flare and ghosting. Balancing the distinguished optical system is a Dual Nano USM focusing system, which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. In addition, this 70-200mm is weather-sealed and has a fluorine coating to protect the front and rear elements.
- The versatile telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame RF-mount mirrorless Canon cameras.
- The constant f/4 maximum aperture delivers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- Four UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) elements help minimize chromatic aberrations and color stripes to provide greater color clarity and accuracy.
- An air sphere coating (ASC) has been applied to the lens elements to reduce backlight flare and ghosting for sustained light transmission and high contrast in bright lighting conditions.
- An optical image stabilizer helps minimize the appearance of camera shake in 5 stops to allow you to work better in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition, when working with selected cameras, up to 7.5 stops of stabilization may be available with the coordinated optical image stabilizer and in-body image stabilizer.
- The Dual Nano USM system uses a ring-type USM mechanism and an STM mechanism for fast and accurate focusing that is also smooth and nearly silent to suit photography and video applications. This focusing system also allows full-time manual focus control when working in the AF mode of a shot.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- A protective layer of fluorine has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to facilitate cleaning of these elements.
- As a member of the esteemed L series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in harsh conditions.