- On sale!
Canon RF 400mm f2.8 IS L USM
Canon RF 400mm f2.8 lens
The RF 400mm f2.8 IS L USM Canon tele lens is the mirrorless version of one of the most important superteles on the market. Being an RF lens has a better connection between body and camera allowing unparalleled levels of stabilization and focus. If we add to that its luminosity f2.8 and the internal construction with excellent sharpness and chromatic precision. They make it the ideal tool for ornithology and photography at great distances.
AllS Obre Telephoto CANON RF
Canon RF 400mm f2.8 lens
Optically identical to the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM super-telephoto lens, Canon 's RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM lens delivers high-performance results and is an ideal choice for capturing professional-quality sports images. wildlife and more. Designed exclusively for R-series EOS cameras, the lens features three optical image stabilization modes with up to 5.5 stops of vibration correction to deliver extremely sharp results, whether handheld or monopod-mounted. A nine-blade circular aperture provides beautiful bokeh in smaller lens apertures, and Super Spectra and Air Sphere coatings minimize ghosting and flare for exceptionally clear results when shooting in backlit situations. In addition, fluorite and Super UD elements used in the optical design reduce color stripes and chromatic aberrations to achieve high color clarity and accuracy. Two focus presets allow you to instantly return to one or two memorized focusing distances, and a customizable electronic focus ring allows manual focus during SERVO AF. The RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM lens is also compatible with RF 1.4x and 2x Canon extenders, and the lens incorporates a dust- and water-resistant design with a fluorine layer on the front element for easy cleaning.
- 400mm f/2.8 super-telephoto lens designed exclusively for R-series EOS cameras
- Optically identical to EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens
- The fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 benefits when working in low-light conditions and also provides significant control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques
- Minimum focusing distance of 8.2'
- Includes three modes of image stabilization operation
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 stops of vibration correction
- Super Spectra coating and Air Sphere coating minimize ghosting and flare when working in bright lighting conditions
- Compatible with 1.4x and 2x RF Canon extenders
- Customizable electronic focus ring with manual focus capability during SERVO AF
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful bokeh in smaller lens apertures
- Two focus presets to instantly return to one or two memorized focusing distances
- Dust and water resistant design with fluorine coating on the front element for easy cleaning
- Rotating tripod collar for working on a tripod or monopod
This professional super-telephoto lens is perfect for shooting sports, nature and action with EOS R Series cameras. It offers stunning performance, portability and image quality, and is designed to L-Series standards to withstand the rigors of professional use, wherever you are.
Viewing angle (horizontal,
5°10', 3°30', 6°10'
2 fluorite, 1 Super UD
Number of diaphragm blades
Minimum focusing distance (m)
Maximum magnification (x)
Optical Image Stabilizer
Optical Image Stabilizer and
Integrated image stabilizer
Motor for AF
ASC, Super Spectra
Filter diameter (mm)
Max. diameter x length (mm)
163 x 367