- On sale!
Canon RF 1200mm f8 L IS USM
Canon RF 1200mm lens
They have reduced 13 kg of weight and 31 centimeters in this new Lens Canon RF 1200mm f8 only 3340 grams with the latest technology of the company. It has a minimum focusing distance of 4.3 meters and an optical construction with two Super ED elements and a UD, as well as fluorite lenses for the maximum possible sharpness and precision. Even working at the greatest distances you will get a perfect image thanks to its 4 stops of IS stabilization.
Canon RF 1200mm lens
- Colossal focal length, lightweight design
With unparalleled length and a distinctly compact and lightweight design, Canon 's RF 1200mm f/8 L IS USM a super prime telephoto lens that offers a superior combination of optical quality, intuitive handling and professional-grade durability. As one of the longest focal lengths available, this lens excels in sports and wildlife applications, and offers unique close-up views of distant subjects. Combined with sensitive AF, proper image stabilisation and a surprisingly lightweight design, the 1200mm f/8 is a specialist lens with a versatile feature set.
- L-Series Optics
- With an optical design based on previous EF and RF super-telephoto lenses, this lens features high-end optics designed for the most demanding shooting applications.
- Ultra-low (UD) fluorite and super dispersion elements virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations for exceptional clarity and color accuracy, without chromatic aberrations or fringes.
- The advanced optical design also contributes to the sleeker, more portable form factor of this RF-mount mirrorless lens.
- Both Air Sphere and Super Spectra Coatings improve image quality by maintaining high contrast and color accuracy while reducing lens flare and ghosting when working in bright lighting conditions.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- USM image stabilization and autofocus
- The ultrasonic motor delivers fast, accurate and near-silent autofocus performance to benefit both photography and video applications.
- Impressively close minimum focusing distance of 14.1' and a maximum magnification of 0.29x, ideal for working with close subjects such as wildlife, birds and athletes at close range.
- Variable speed manual focus offers three options for greater focus control and full-time manual focus support allows focus adjustments to be made without switching modes.
- Two focus presets can be stored for immediate recall at a specific focusing distance.
- The focus range limiter improves responsiveness by restricting the usable focus range.
- Optical Image Stabilization, which benefits from manual and monopod shooting, compensates for 4 stops of camera shake for sharper images. Due to the long focal length, in-body image stabilisation or coordinated IS of EOS R series bodies are not supported on this lens.
- Intuitive operation and professional reliability
- Relatively light and compact, this 1200mm f/8 lens weighs 7.4lbs and measures 21.1" long, making it realistic for use on top of a monopod or even handheld for short periods of time.
- The built-in rotating tripod mount adapts to working with the lens on top of a monopod or tripod and allows you to quickly switch between vertical and horizontal shooting orientations.
- Weather-sealed design for reliable use in harsh conditions.
- The fluorine coating on the front and rear elements helps repel moisture, dust and fingerprints and is also easier to clean.
- Distinctive heat-resistant white paint finish.
- Accepts 52mm drop-in style filters towards the back of the lens.
- Compatible with optional Extender RF 1.4x and 2x teleconverters to further extend the effective range of this lens.