Canon Eos R6 + RF 28-70mm f2
The Canon R6 + 28-70mm kit consists of a professional mirrorless camera Canon R6 and a high quality RF 28-70mm lens. The body stands out both in the realization of video and image thanks to its large CMOS sensor of 20 real megapixels and its latest generation processor DIGIC X. The exceptionally high-quality zoom lens achieves a sharp image, thanks to its excellent optical construction.
Immediate delivery and you will also receive FREE:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- Lexar SD Card 32GB
- GIFT Master Photography or video RBG School, valued at 350€
Features of the Canon Eos R6
For the everyday photographer with high demands, the Canon EOS R6 is a versatile tool that meets the photography and video requirements of a contemporary imaging workflow. This full-frame mirrorless camera revolves around a refined 20MP CMOS sensor and a DIGIC X processor, enabling fast shooting up to 12fps, apt 4K60 video recording, and wide-range sensitivity at ISO 102400. It also has 5 axes in the body. Image stabilization to help take stable pictures when working in low light conditions.
As a highly versatile camera that does it all, the R6 also employs the sensor and processor for solid focusing performance. Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers fast, smooth and intelligent focusing using 1053 selectable points covering the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of deep learning technology to improve subject tracking as well as accurate eye, face and head detection for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the R6 sports a bright and detailed 0.5" 3.69m dot electronic viewfinder, with a high refresh rate of 120fps, and a 3.0" 1.62m dot rear LCD touchscreen with a vari-angle design to suit vlogging needs. as well as benefiting from working from high and low angles. In addition, dual UHS-II SD memory card slots offer flexible storage and, of course, there is Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote camera control.
20MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processor
Built around a revised 20MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R6 offers modest resolution to complement a more manageable workflow, especially for those working with web and small print forms as final output. This sensor is paired with a tuned DIGIC X image processor, which enables impressive still image and video capabilities, along with a sensitivity of ISO 100-102400, which can be expanded to ISO 204800, along with fast continuous shooting of up to 12fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20fps with electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects.
4K60 and Full HD 120 video recording
Beyond still images, the 20MP sensor also enables 4K UHD video recording at up to 60fps, along with Full HD at 120fps for slow-motion playback. Both formats can be recorded internally in 4:2:2 10-bit and support Canon Log and HDR-PQ for greater control over color reproduction and to accommodate high dynamic range output. In addition, Dual Pixel CMOS AF supports all recording settings and external recording, via the HDMI port, enables a clean 4K output to an optional external recording.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
An updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focus points, covering approximately 100% of the image frame for wide, even coverage. This focusing system delivers smooth and fast focusing performance similar to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most of the image sensor to reduce focus seeking for faster and more direct control of focus location. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for photographing and tracking moving subjects, so that critical focus is achieved in every shot. When shooting video, Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face-tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focusing is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change focus intuitively. Subject tracking in movies is also intensified due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or crowded scenarios.
Subject tracking has also benefited through the use of deep learning technology, which helps gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animals. This technology also supports the most refined eye, face and head detection functions, for both people and animals, which are well suited for portrait applications.
Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
For the first time on EOS cameras, the R6 incorporates five-axis sensor-shift image stabilisation that compensates for up to eight impressive stops of camera shake for truly effective camera shake compensation to accommodate manual shooting with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system also works in conjunction with lens-based optical image stabilization for native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses.
Body design and wireless connectivity
- The 0.5" 3.69 m-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for eye-level viewing and the fast 120fps refresh rate delivers natural motion reproduction for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The 3.0" 1.62m dot rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are presented for flexible storage needs.
- Both a 3.5mm earphone and an external 3.5mm microphone port are introduced to enhance audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- The refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transfer to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide a constant connection of the device via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Features of the RF 28-70mm f2 lens
Combining the versatility of a zoom with the speed normally reserved for a cousin, the RF 28-70mm f/2L USM Canon is a wide-angle portrait-length lens distinguished by its impressive f/2 unique maximum aperture. This bright design produces excellent low-light performance along with improved control over depth of field to isolate the object.
The Ultra-Low Dispersion glass design is used in optical design and greatly reduces color stripes and chromatic aberrations for high color clarity and accuracy. Complementing the advanced optical properties is Canon's proven annular type ultrasonic motor, which delivers fast and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control. Also exclusive to RF lenses, this 28-70mm incorporates a configurable control ring to intuitively adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture and exposure compensation, from the lens itself.
- The standard wide-angle zoom lens with standard telephoto lens is designed for use with mirrorless Canon RF rackmount cameras.
- The impressively bright f/2 maximum aperture keeps lighting constant throughout the zoom range and adapts to working in low-light conditions, as well as offering greater control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques.
- Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements are displayed in the optical design and help suppress color stripes and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- A ring-type ultrasonic motor (USM) is employed, along with an internal focus design, optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU to provide fast, accurate and quiet autofocus, as well as full-time manual focus override.
- The configurable control ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weatherproof design that protects against dust and moisture to allow it to be used in inclement conditions.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.