Canon Eos R5 + RF 400mm f2.8 L IS
Canon Eos R5+ 400mm
With this super tele with three stabilization modes and this very powerful mirrorless you can capture nature and sports with the best quality. The Canon EOS R5 + 400mm RF f2.8 IS L USM allows with its 45 megapixel CMOS sensor and its latest generation DIGIC X processor. In addition to a 5-axis in-body stabilization system that when attached to this super sharp lens thanks to its Super Spectra and Air Sphere coatings you are ready to capture at the highest level
With this purchase you will receive as a GIFT:
- Serplus VIP Maintenance
- Master Photography or Video RBG School, Course valued at 350€
- One SanDisk CFexpress PRO 256GB card
Valid while stocks last
Canon Eos R5+ 400mm
Features of the Canon Eos R5
For the professional image maker who needs resolution, speed and video capabilities, there's the EOS R5 Canon . This full-frame mirrorless camera sets a new standard for versatility and features a newly developed 45MP CMOS sensor, offering 8K raw video recording, 12fps continuous shooting with a mechanical shutter and is the first EOS camera to feature a 5-axis sensor. Image stabilization change.
Beyond resolution, the sensor also combines with the refined DIGIC X image processor to usher in a new generation of Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast, smooth and intelligent focusing performance using 1053 selectable points covering the entire field of view. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of deep learning technology to improve subject tracking as well as accurate eye, face and head detection for both people and animals.
Complementing the imaging assets, the R5, while sporting a new design, also feels familiar to users of the EOS 5 series. A 0.5" 5.76 million dots electronic viewfinder of especially high resolution provides a realistic 120fps refresh rate, while the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD monitor has a vari-angle design to suit the needs of vlogging, as well as to benefit from working from high and low angles. A top-status LCD display allows for an intuitive workflow and the camera also incorporates two memory card slots, a CFexpress Type B, an SD UHS-II, along with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity.
45MP full-frame sensor and DIGIC X processor
Built around a newly developed 45MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R5 delivers high-resolution stills and video output, and the refined DIGIC X image processor complements this with great speed. The sensitivity of ISO 100-51200, which can be expanded to ISO 102400, is suited to working in a variety of lighting conditions, while fast continuous shooting up to 12fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20fps with an electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects.
8K30 Raw and 4K120 video recording
The 45MP full-frame sensor, which benefits more than just still images, also enables stunning high-resolution DCI 8K 30fps unformatted video recording internally along with up to 120fps 4:2:2 10-bit recording with Canon Log. HDR-PQ recording is also possible, in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the HDMI port, supports clean 4K output at up to 60fps. All-I and IPB compression options are available, along with the ability to use Dual Pixel CMOS AF when shooting up to 8K raw.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
An updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focus points, covering approximately 100% of the image frame for wide, even coverage. This focusing system delivers smooth and fast focusing performance similar to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a wide and dense network of phase detection collection elements on most of the image sensor to reduce focus seeking for faster and more direct control of focus location. When working with still images, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideal for photographing and following moving subjects, so that critical focus is achieved in every shot. When shooting video, Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth, natural focus when switching from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and face-tracking priority. Benefiting from the Touch AF system, rack focusing is possible by simply touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen to change focus intuitively. Subject tracking in movies is also intensified due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working in changing or crowded scenarios.
Subject tracking has also benefited through the use of deep learning technology, which helps gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animals. This technology also supports the most refined eye, face and head detection functions, for both people and animals, which are well suited for portrait applications.
Sensor Change Image Stabilizer
For the first time in EOS cameras, the R5 incorporates five-axis sensor-shifting image stabilisation that compensates for up to eight impressive stops of camera shake for truly effective camera shake compensation to accommodate manual shooting with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system also works in conjunction with lens-based optical image stabilization for native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses.
Body design and wireless connectivity
- The 5.67 million-dot, 0.5" high-resolution electronic viewfinder provides a bright, detailed medium for eye-level viewing and the fast 120fps refresh rate delivers natural motion reproduction for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The 3.2" 2.1m dotted rear LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, as well as vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- The top status LCD can be used to quickly review the camera and shooting settings.
- CFexpress Type B and SD UHS-II memory card slots are presented for flexible storage needs; the CFexpress slot is ideal for 8K video and high-resolution, high-speed burst shooting needs, while the SD card slot retains a familiar form factor for wide compatibility.
- Both a 3.5mm earphone and an external 3.5mm microphone port are introduced to enhance audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- The refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials throughout the body for intuitive touch control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for quick and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- The 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi bands are available for fast file transfer to a mobile device and Bluetooth is also available to provide a constant connection of the device via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Main features of the Canon RF 400mm f2.8 lens
Optically identical to the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM super-telephoto lens, Canon 's RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM lens delivers high-performance results and is an ideal choice for capturing professional-quality sports images. wildlife and more. Designed exclusively for R-series EOS cameras, the lens features three optical image stabilization modes with up to 5.5 stops of vibration correction to deliver extremely sharp results, whether handheld or monopod-mounted. A nine-blade circular aperture provides beautiful bokeh in smaller lens apertures, and Super Spectra and Air Sphere coatings minimize ghosting and flare for exceptionally clear results when shooting in backlit situations. In addition, fluorite and Super UD elements used in the optical design reduce color stripes and chromatic aberrations to achieve high color clarity and accuracy. Two focus presets allow you to instantly return to one or two memorized focusing distances, and a customizable electronic focus ring allows manual focus during SERVO AF. The RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM lens is also compatible with 1.4x and 2x RF Canon extenders, and the lens incorporates a dust- and water-resistant design with a fluorine layer on the front element for easy cleaning.
- 400mm f/2.8 super-telephoto lens designed exclusively for R-series EOS cameras
- Optically identical to EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens
- The fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 benefits when working in low-light conditions and also provides significant control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques
- Minimum focusing distance of 8.2'
- Includes three modes of image stabilization operation
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 stops of vibration correction
- Super Spectra coating and Air Sphere coating minimize ghosting and flare when working in bright lighting conditions
- Compatible with 1.4x and 2x RF Canon extenders
- Customizable electronic focus ring with manual focus capability during SERVO AF
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful bokeh in smaller lens apertures
- Two focus presets to instantly return to one or two memorized focusing distances
- Dust and water resistant design with fluorine coating on the front element for easy cleaning
- Rotating tripod collar for working on a tripod or monopod