DJI Osmo Action
camera DJI Osmo action | dji action chamber
Get ready for the revolution of extreme sports recording with the DJI Osmo action camera. We are talking about an ultra-resistant camera with a front and a rear screen capable of recording in 4K quality at 60 frames per second and with a new Rocksteady stabilization system. This new system that combines the already successful work of the stabilizers DJI with a new algorithmic system is the one that allows you, among many other functions, to record in Slow Motion at 4K 60 fps. Of course, the dji action chamber is submersible and with excellent results.
camera DJI Osmo action | action camera dji
do you want to stay behind the lens while recording your world or do you want to be the center of attention? Whatever your answer, Osmo Action lets you capture it all at the touch of a button. You'll be able to focus effortlessly thanks to the clear front display. On the other side, you have a powerful rear screen that delivers an incredibly smooth image. In addition to being rugged and versatile, this camera is packed with advanced technology so you'll spend less time worrying about the gear and more time living in the moment.
Creating on the move
DJI has been providing advanced and reliable stabilization systems to filmmakers around the world for years. Now, it has gone one step further. RockSteady complements electronic stabilization with complex algorithms that make it possible to get stable, shake-free video no matter how fast-paced the action.
More dynamic detail with HDR video
The dynamic range of your videos is greatly improved when shooting with HDR. With this recording mode, transitions between bright and dark areas are more natural. In places with complex lighting conditions you can capture a greater richness of detail.
Bring out the best in you
Osmo Action can shoot 4K / 60 fps video at 100 Mbps. This high quality ensures that your videos will always match the intensity of the moment and maintain clarity of detail.
8x Slow Motion: Capture even the slightest movement with stunning clarity using 8x slow motion at 1080p resolution at 240 fps.
Configurable Exposure: Discover the sky with manual and semi-automatic settings by increasing the exposure time up to 120 seconds. Perfect for capturing the night sky.
Timelapse: Compress time and motion for stunning results with ease. Thanks to RockSteady stabilization, you can shoot incredibly stable timelapses.
Interval: Sets RAW interval shooting, ideal for more control in post-processing.
Life doesn't wait. Neither will you.
Osmo Action's operating system combines a simple and effective interface with three physical buttons for agile and flexible operation. Switching on, recording and changing modes can be done in the blink of an eye.
You can save and recall in custom modes the shooting modes and settings you use the most. This makes operating the camera easier and faster.
The Quick Switch button makes different modes and settings more accessible. It can have various uses, such as choosing between front and rear display, switching modes and selecting custom settings.
SnapShot lets you never miss a moment of action. You can turn it on with the shutter button and start recording in less than two seconds.
You can use voice control to give five commands (in English) such as record video, take photos or power off.
With a waterproof seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back screen, Osmo Action is waterproof up to 11 meters deep*, making it the perfect companion for your underwater adventures.
3-Layer, Safe from the elements
An advanced aspherical lens reduces flare, delivering an extremely sharp image even in direct light. A protective anti-fingerprint coating on the lens filter repels water, oil, dirt and other small particles, allowing you to keep shooting even in extreme conditions.
-10°, Temperature resistant
Versatile batteries work well even in extreme cold, with temperatures that can drop as low as -10°C.
16%, Efficient heat dissipation system
The heat dissipation system has been carefully designed to increase its efficiency by 16% to release heat quickly, so you can record longer without worry.
DJI Mimo application
The DJI Mimo app is packed with intuitive features and powerful editing tools to help you get the most out of your Osmo Action. You can use My Story templates to instantly edit and share the highlights of your life on social media.
Read more about DJI Mimo
OSMO ACTION - SPECIFICATIONS
- 1.2.3" CMOS sensor
- Effective Pixels: 12 MP
- Lens Field of View: 145º f/2.8
- ISO Range Photo: 100 - 3200
- Video: 100-3200
- Electronic shutter speed 120 - 1/8000 sec
- Max. image size 4000 × 3000 pixels
- Shooting modes 1. Single
- 2. Countdown: 3 s / 10 s
- 3. Self-timer: 0.5, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 10, 13, 13, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 60 sec
- 4. Burst: 3/5/7 s
- 5. AEB: 1/3EV×3, 2/3EV×3, 1EV×3, 1/3EV×5, 2/3EV×5, 1EV5
- 6. Timelapse: 4K/2.7K/1080p
- 4K video (16:9) - 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24 fps
- 4K (4:3) - 30, 25, 24 fps
- 2.7K (4:3) - 30, 25, 24 fps
- 2.7K (16:9) - 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24fps
- 1080p - 240, 200, 120, 100, 100, 60, 50, 50, 48, 30, 25, 24fps
- 720p - 240, 200 fps
- Slow Motion 720p 120, 240 fps
- Speed: 4/8
- 1080p 120, 240 fps
- Speed: 4/8
- HDR 4K video: 30, 25, 24 fps
- 2.7K: 30, 25, 24 fps
- 1080p: 30, 25, 24 fps
- Timelapse 4K - 30, 25, 24 fps
- 2.7K - 30, 25, 24 fps
- 1080p - 30, 25, 24 fps
- Max. bit rate 100 Mbps
- Supported file formats FAT32 (≤32 GB); exFAT (≥ 64 GB)
- Photo formats JPEG, JPEG+DNG
- MOV, MP4 (H.264) video formats
- MicroSD SD cards supported; Max. 256 GB
- Audio output 48 KHz; AAC
- Wi-Fi FCC/CE/SRRC Wi-Fi operating frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz, 5.725-5.850 GHz
- MIC: 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- Wi-Fi protocol 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth operating frequency 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth BLE 4.2 protocol
- Front display 1.4 inches, 300 ppi, 750 ±50 cd/m², 750 ±50 cd/m²
- Rear screen 2.25 inches, 640 × 360, 325 ppi, 750 ±50 cd/m²
- Type LiPo
- Capacity 1300 mAh
- Power 5.005 Wh
- Voltage 3.85 V
- Operating Temperature -10ºC to 40ºC
- Operating time With a full charge you can record: about 135 minutes of video in 1080p at 30 fps (with RockSteady off);
- about 63 minutes of 4K video at 60 fps (with RockSteady on).
- Charging time 90 minutes