- On sale!
Fuji GF 23mm f4 R WR
Fuji 23mm f4 lens
The FUJI 23mm f4 R LM WR lens with its super wide angle of view (18mm equivalent) will give you excellent results in architectural and interior photography. Its two aespheric elements as well as those of low dispersion control any type of distortion resulting in sharp, precise and clear images. it also uses a linear AF motor with an internal focus design to obtain the all-important precision and speed that we have become accustomed FUJI. Of course its finish resistant even to the worst weather conditions
With this purchase you will receive Kenko Zeta Filter GIFT
Fuji 23mm f4 lens
Featuring a super-wide field of view, Fujifilm's GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR is an 18mm equivalent ultra-wide cousin designed for the GFX G-mount camera system. Ideal for architecture and interior photography, the lens design employs a pair of aspherical elements to control distortion and spherical aberrations for accurate rendering, and a number of low-dispersion elements are also offered to improve color accuracy and clarity. In addition, a Nano GI coating was applied to suppress lens reflection and ghosting to improve contrast and color. Balancing optical attributes, the lens also uses a linear AF motor with an internal focus design for fast and quiet focusing performance, and a manual aperture ring also uses intuitive exposure adjustment and a command position allows camera-based aperture selections. In addition, the lens is also dust, freeze and weather resistant for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- Ideal for architectural, landscape and indoor photography, this wide-angle main lens offers an equivalent focal length of 18mm.
- The optical design of the 15 elements in 12 groups incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical distortions and distortions for clearer, more realistic representation and sharper image quality.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and a Super ED element are also offered to control color fringes and chromatic aberrations to improve color fidelity and clarity.
- A Nano GI coating was applied to individual elements to suppress surface reflections, flare and ghosting to improve contrast and color accuracy when working in bright light conditions.
- A linear AF motor is used for fast and quiet focusing performance, and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the full length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focus range.
- The physical aperture ring allows intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to allow camera-based aperture adjustment.
- The physical construction sealed against dust and weather allows working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasant bokeh quality.