NT-SF1 Ambisonic Microphone
The 'SoundField by RØDE' NT-SF1 is an unparalleled ambisonic microphone that captures 360° surround sound with transmission quality, and offers unprecedented sonic possibilities for use in VR, sound design, immersive audio and experimental recording applications. The NT-SF1 is the first collaboration between ambisonic pioneers SoundField (who invented the first commercial ambisonic microphone) and RØDE.
- Captures stream-quality 360° surround sound (with height) in A-Format™ on four separate tracks
- Four RØDE TF-45C 1/2-inch true condenser cardioid microphone capsules arranged in a tetrahedral matrix
- Endless processing possibilities via the free add-on 'SoundField by RØDE'
- Output to all formats, from stereo to 7.1.4 surround sound
- It comes in a complete recording kit, including a custom suspension damper, a steerable-style windshield, and a furry wind cover